It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in Peace Christina Grimmie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't want to be the one who starts this thread but sadly after a fan? shot her and killed himself seems she has passed away respect to family and friends. I also ask if anyone can be respectfully and help her family where possible. I'm not you but Chris has a lot of time for me.... or anyone she was one of the best pure vocalists I've heard and I knew it was a bad idea going on the voice TV show

twitter.com...

Rest in Peace Christina. I'm going to have a sonic fest tomorrow in your memory lass!

Why do people do such #ish things?

ps i can not be botherd about spellig my eyes are wet rest welil angel
edit on 6.11.2016 by Kandinsky because: Fixed typos

edit on 11-6-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
can someone edit my post and spell stuff write? i cant even think straight can not beleve it if he had not shot himself i would have mar it a mission to rid him of his moraltity even though Christina wound not want such things (she was religios''''''''''''''''''0 and a a good eggg why ?why?ypu basated why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I see that she was shot and injured. Christina Grimmie shot/injued at concert

I do not see that she has died.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
can someone edit my post and spell stuff write? i cant even think straight can not beleve it if he had not shot himself i would have mar it a mission to rid him of his moraltity even though Christina wound not want such things (she was religios''''''''''''''''''0 and a a good eggg why ?why?ypu basated why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
boom on the rebound of deprssion and one of the the girls who actualluy help nd hd time has been murderd this maked e resent humanity and want to die

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As of 9 minutes ago, she is alive.

Orlando Police twitter:

We have no further updates tonight. Christina remains in critical condition.

edit on 11-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
sorry but... who?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I had to google it. A minorly popular pop singer that was on The Voice.

cnn

She has 3 million YouTube followers, was shot at a concert in Orlando.

A man armed with two guns walked up to the singer as she was signing autographs Friday night and opened fire, Orlando Police spokeswoman Wanda Ford said.

At "The Plaza Live!" theater.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
According to ABC News Twitter 4 min ago, the singer is dead at 22.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I didn't know who she was , Haven123, but I am sorry for your loss.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

boom on the rebound of deprssion and one of the the girls who actualluy help nd hd time has been murderd this maked e resent humanity and want to die

So sorry to hear. Sending regards to you. Seems that you know her personally. Regardless of that or not, be safe, am sure she'd want that.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I see that she was shot and injured. Christina Grimmie shot/injued at concert

I do not see that she has died.

she sadly passed im in theuk and only kwon here online so it willbe creepy evben wnting to show respect but why? she was inncent nd awsome wort part apat from her freinds and family she will be othe sttistic in the usa ,

hope she is up ther singing here lil heart out and collecting sonic rings, thjo not to many tho stop you playing the piano iff no one knew hwer here is here channel im so sad right now its un real...www.youtube.com...

and likei said splelling hhas gon out the window when typing through teard eyes, iv lost two pwoplw i look up to in ojne week

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

cnn

A man armed with two guns walked up to the singer as she was signing autographs Friday night and opened fire, Orlando Police spokeswoman Wanda Ford said.

i knew her well before th4e voice days when she just sat at her piano and done cover's she was so great too if you mesenged her she would reply if you needed someone she would mke it he nission to be there...so sad what sick fuks will do on this mortal coil iv not been this upset since i lost my brother...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Christina Grimmie: Must be Love. acoustic

Excellent voice. Such a loss.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

cnn

i knew her before the voice she should not have went ainstream like that, in hindsight can say anything , im just glad i had such a exelent person grace my life never be forgotten lassy ...never

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
She didn't "pass away" she was murdered by an asshole loser with a gun.

Anybody had enough yet? She was 22...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

So sorry to hear. Sending regards to you. Seems that you know her personally. Regardless of that or not, be safe, am sure she'd want that.

to be hinest i want to go out and smash somthing ore soeone keeping me here is keeping me sane, just dreat wht t=her bf and family are going thru

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
why when i reply my comey is merged into theres so it looks like i just quoted the not replied?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I think we know that. Her ATS fan, her brother that tackled the shooter, her family, friends, millions of fans. Just trying to make a small space to remember her.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is how i rember her and how i want to why did she have to be robbed from us before she got chance to show you guys she was made off , im not proud admiting this but in crying listening to her voice

god im pathetic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join