It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make money...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This thread is not about being happy, we all know money is needed unless we as humans want to live in a bad place.

I learned you can make money doing a job you don't like. But there is a secret.

Every forking human has a gift in life. No matter what you think of yourself. It might be sales or having great skill at something you love. When you dig into your inner soul and see what you really want to do and enjoy it money flows to you.

Meditate and feel your gift that you as a human were born with. Close your eyes and feel the energy you will give the world. Once you see and feel your gift from your heart and act upon it and life will change for you.

I understand that some humans are stuck with problems that cannot be changed but you too have a talent that people want to learn about.

Life is a curvey road and we as humans have to find our own path for our future. I write this to help a person who is stuck and needs some advice to the brain. Be yourself and make your dream happen.

Just understand that you have the power to change your life in one day!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
One of my passions is nutrition and so I want to pursue a career in that. I have a load of nutrition knowledge

I love to educate people about how they can stay healthy. Maybe work as a nurse.
I also love kids and taking care of them.
My other passion is the outdoors. I have a bit of residential landscaping experience.

You know what they say.. If you love your job you wont work a day in your life

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Beautiful...

In this common passerby's opinion, and as the old adage "opinions are like butts, everyone has one and everyone else's stinks..." clearly points out, I'm thinking most folks cannot get quiet enough to get that connection w/The Divine which each of Us has pre-wired for our incarnation...

I'd also recommend really thinking about what Life You really 'want' the last few minutes before the deep, REM sleep occurs.. e.g. If You 'want' a new Life, think of that new Life as You set Your head down to sleep (manifestation meditation) And the part of turning Your back on $$$ is also a "truth"..

I had My 'epiphany' a few years ago and instead of chasing 'wants' I KNEW i had ALL My 'needs' covered and I wouldn't waste another minute thinking about or pursuing $$$ (I can't even write out the proper name of it).. The very first day out, I accompanied My wife through the line at a K-Mart™ and then I headed over to the hotdog stand and on the floor I found a wad of $$. I asked the Wife if it was Hers to which She replied "No" so I handed it to the Lady behind the counter.The wind has been at My back ever since...

"Change Your Thought or You'll Get What You've Always Got..."

namaste

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

See go out and use your gift to help people. Your soul is sweet and kind. Your passion to help people is what makes us free. If you need help pm me and we can chat. Helping another human is kind.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thank you kindly for adding your deep thoughts, I always enjoy your posts and threads, I am sorry I don't add more but your points stand strong!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

well I tend to think that as humans we have to work. Either you're:

==============================================================

POOR: You don't have to punch a clock, but if you don't have assistance, then you have to really scrowng around to make ends meet. Like you're a bottom feeder. You might have to resort to dumpster diving, and other cheap and freebees out there to feed yourself.

MIDDLE CLASS: This is the biggest scam out there. But sort of a necessary evil I guess. It's the route we're all trained to try to aspired to from the schools we pay to get brainwashed at. But if all the stars align you can get a normal career and resign your life to being a slave for life. This is got to be the biggest scam ever. I can't believe people would actually sign up for this. Like you get two weeks a year off? Oh joy, just shoot me now, please do it!!! I'd way rather try live out in the woods off the land any day than sign up for this nightmare. But by working your azz off you just barely make ends meet. JOB = just over broke

RICH: You can strike out on your own. Try and start a business etc etc. But again, it's very competitive. And there's a million things you need to know, which you won't learn in business books. So essentially you're screwed. Because even if you get business going there's just far too many things you'll never know about that could so easily derail you. But if you're very lucky you work usually about part time hours and you might come out of it with an earily retirement.

SUPER RICH: about the same odds as winning the lotto. Chances are you're not gonna be the next face book.
===================================================================

personally I think that the most freedom lies in being poor. Because less is more. Small is the new big. The less you have the less you have to worry about. You have freedom to roam and see the world. You'll get thrifty and you'll be able to make ends meet one way or another. I wouldn't asipre to this but I'm saying if you want freedom this is an easy and immediate route.

but ya money is a pain in the azz. But personally I don't believe in any law of attraction BS. I believe if you want it you go get it. Because we're a modern society so we exchange value between people. But if we were back in the stone age we'd have to plant seeds to grow crop. And we wouldn't sit around wishing the seeds would plant themselves. We'd go and do it, knowing that's how things grow. But now that we're living in a modern society we have lost touch with the idea that you have to work hard and hussel to get ahead. By doing that you're planting. But anyway I tend to think that I still feel at times like I'd like to just get lost deep the back woods and take my chances living off the land, sink or swim.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
I love all your magical points! Thank you kindly. Did you notice what you wrote is in italics? For a reason. Lov u bro!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I agree with a lot that you said, but at the same time, Sales? A salesman is a middle man to profit on the weak minded gullible people. If I needed or wanted something, I don't need a salesman to tell me what I want in the information age. Just saying, I don't want to pay commision for buying what I would have bought because an idiot is present to sell me their pitch, thus I overpay for a product I would have bought anyways. That's just me. But if you were going to spend a couple grand on something like a refidgerator or any home appliance, wouldn't you consult reviews about that product before buying it? So why is there a salesman? Salesmen make money off of duping people out of their money for things they don't need or are even the wrong choice, as long as it makes them money on commission they will say whatever you want them to say...Erghh that's my rant on salesmen.

I have bought a few things in the past few years from department stores and I tell the salesmen to leave me alone, I will buy what I want and I know just as much about what I need as anyone else in the store. When I pay for it they ask for who helped me with the purchase, and I say me, do I recieve a discopunt for not needing help? Nope. So ya the rant continues.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

well I tend to think that as humans we have to work. Either you're:

==============================================================

POOR: You don't have to punch a clock, but if you don't have assistance, then you have to really scrowng around to make ends meet. Like you're a bottom feeder. You might have to resort to dumpster diving, and other cheap and freebees out there to feed yourself.

MIDDLE CLASS: This is the biggest scam out there. But sort of a necessary evil I guess. It's the route we're all trained to try to aspired to from the schools we pay to get brainwashed at. But if all the stars align you can get a normal career and resign your life to being a slave for life. This is got to be the biggest scam ever. I can't believe people would actually sign up for this. Like you get two weeks a year off? Oh joy, just shoot me now, please do it!!! I'd way rather try live out in the woods off the land any day than sign up for this nightmare. But by working your azz off you just barely make ends meet. JOB = just over broke

RICH: You can strike out on your own. Try and start a business etc etc. But again, it's very competitive. And there's a million things you need to know, which you won't learn in business books. So essentially you're screwed. Because even if you get business going there's just far too many things you'll never know about that could so easily derail you. But if you're very lucky you work usually about part time hours and you might come out of it with an earily retirement.

SUPER RICH: about the same odds as winning the lotto. Chances are you're not gonna be the next face book.
===================================================================

personally I think that the most freedom lies in being poor. Because less is more. Small is the new big. The less you have the less you have to worry about. You have freedom to roam and see the world. You'll get thrifty and you'll be able to make ends meet one way or another. I wouldn't asipre to this but I'm saying if you want freedom this is an easy and immediate route.

but ya money is a pain in the azz. But personally I don't believe in any law of attraction BS. I believe if you want it you go get it. Because we're a modern society so we exchange value between people. But if we were back in the stone age we'd have to plant seeds to grow crop. And we wouldn't sit around wishing the seeds would plant themselves. We'd go and do it, knowing that's how things grow. But now that we're living in a modern society we have lost touch with the idea that you have to work hard and hussel to get ahead. By doing that you're planting. But anyway I tend to think that I still feel at times like I'd like to just get lost deep the back woods and take my chances living off the land, sink or swim.
Awesome post

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good thread Quantum12, I enjoyed the Reading.

Not sure how to star or flag?, using my phone.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
you are sounding a bit like my husband... and it is all true, what you have said. It is what we (my husband and I) are trying to do, make a living out of our passions. I believe we are facing a fast (too fast for me) transformation in that direction. I am terrified. I'm not used to putting myself "out there".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Thank you, did you all notice that most of your replies are in italic? The power.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

did you all notice that most of your replies are in italic?

Yeah, what's up with that Q?
Magic?
MInd control?
Tell your secret...

Just understand that you have the power to change your life in one day!

Perhaps.
Sometimes change takes years of careful planning. Yes, money would make changes happen more quickly but then the process would be denied. Sometimes things just have to run their course. I believe sometimes that's for the best.

edit on 11-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

You know the secret Chirp, lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
One needs to experience working at different jobs/careers before one can identify one's varying natural talents, which may be transferrable to other jobs. Also, starting hobbies or constructive sidelines (volunteering, choir, clubs...) after your day job, instead of computer gazing, can work wonders in adding to your talent pool.

If a dumpster diver or recycling guru (depends on your outlook) finds an plant vase that resembles an agora which cannot stand by itself, then learns how to macrame or teams up with a crafts person who can make a macrame hanger for the vase, then money can be made by learning how to solve a problem, however small. My sister and I did just that, she found a beautiful hand painted agora-type plant stand (free) and I macrame an elaborate red jute with beading hanger for it (jute cost me $6 and I already had beads, but it gave me back enjoyment at creating an art piece and that is priceless), which she sold for $25. All profits went to her, and the hanger was a gift to her from me.

Lower and middle class know how from nurtured talents and experience.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
dbl post glitch happening
edit on 11-6-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I believe people can be good at certain things, but I think this idea that everyone can find something they love for work is full of bologna.

Work is hard no matter how you put it.

If it was fun and enjoyable, you wouldn't have to pay someone to do it.

Just having to be somewhere at a certain time, and having to be there for said number of hours is difficult.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- Thank You for the kind words.. I'd be remiss if'n I didn't add some Tao Te Ching as The Tao seems to nail it on many different issues, and $$$ and the pursuit of $$$ is un-healthy and an energy drain.

Heaven’s Way is like stretching a bow. The high is lowered and the low is raised. Excess is reduced and deficiency is replenished. Heaven’s Way reduces excess and replenishes deficiency. People’s Way is not so. They reduce the deficient and supply the excessive... Tao Te Ching 77

The sage does not hoard. The more he does for others, the more he has. The more he thereby gives to others, the ever more he gets... Tao Te Ching 81.

It should also be noted that the "Service-to-Others" is the most righteous 'Service-to-Self'..

Why do the "Ultra Ri¢h" continue to seek even more $$$ ? Look at The Walton Cabal. How many are on the Most Wealthy List, yet continue to seek out even more $$$? Not only that but more than a couple even stoop to using U.S. taxpayer $$$ to accomplish this. (See: "Welfare Ranchers")

I'd opine that answer is the same as the 'why' behind a Bernie Madoff et al. GREED..

Thank You again for the positive jolt...

namaste

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I agree with you about trying and learning. I had many jobs in life. I found my life's work a few years ago. So we as humans do have to make a path in life to see the light on our forehead. Lol. Once we see the light we have the power to make things happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
My work is hard but I love working in film. Behind the scenes is my passion. Knowing that our team has made a production happen puts a smile on my face and a paycheck in my pocket.

I have had jobs I hated but I made a change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join