It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Backs Clinton and Destroy's Trump! Will she be the VP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So last night Elizabeth Warren decided to throw her hat into Clinton's corner -- I happened to catch her on Rachel Maddow. I wasn't watching to intently, as my partner and I were cleaning the living room and doing laundry.

HOWEVER, today I see she's also gone and done a long speech, which included some pretty scathing language pointed at Mr. Trump.

Below is a video clip of part of the lengthy speech. I had no idea Trump's own employee handbook said to seek out those with financial problems because they make good "targets".

Take a watch, this is only a small part:

There are rumors swirling around that Warren might be Clinton's pick for VP. After that speech, the fire sure seems to be back. Apparently she had a closed door meeting with Clinton...

Would a Clinton/Warren ticket be fun to see against Donald Trump?

Time will tell...

edit on 10-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: Kindly pointed out misspelled title!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL

Warren has always talked big about the evil banks and evil corporations.

I see now she has come around to Hillary's ways.

So has Bernie too !!!!

Thanks Liz,
yours truly,
Don

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Warren fix your title. It's Elizabeth Warren no t.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thank you kind sir! Autocorrect and all that jazz.

Maybe they put a "Warrant" with Clinton? Oh boy the Freudian slip and field day the conservatives must have been having with my poor spelling...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I hope she runs. It would shed light on the uncaring nature, corruption of politicians of her stripe.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She might be getting a Warrent if she keeps talking to Hillary !!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In case you don't want to watch the whole video, here are a few quotes from the entire speech Warren made about Trump! Yikes!

“Trump isn’t a different kind of candidate ... he is exactly the kind of you’d expect from a Republican Party whose script for several years has been to execute a full-scale assault on the integrity of our courts.”

“Donald Trump chose racism as his weapon, but his aim is exactly the same as the rest of the Republicans: Pound the courts into submission for the rich and the powerful.”

Here's a particularly good one:

“Donald Trump is a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud, who has never risked anything for anyone and who serves no one but himself, and that is just one of the many reasons he will never be president of the United States.”

Not sure if you guys allow embedded youtube set for specific time. Skip to 22:05 for the above quote...

If you want to watch the full video, here it is:

edit on 10-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not surprised that miss "anti-banks anti-corporations anti-establishment" did a complete heel-turn. Her and Hillary are cut from the same cloth.

Maybe she will be the first Native American VP in history? You know, since she claimed to be Native American to get a $200,000 university grant. I guess she is showing her true colors now... no pun intended.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So a white woman who claimed to be native american, who flipped houses that were foreclosed on to make serious cash, and made hundreds of thousands of dollars at an ivory league professor and as a consultant wants to go after Trump?

Oh seriously, bring it. He'll chew her up and spit out the bones.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oooh auto correct just fixed me into to a sir. I'm a ma'am but no harm no foul.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I watched her this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

"Elizabeth Warren Backs Clinton and Destroy's Trump! Will she be the VP?"

Yes, IMO. It will be Warren whether the nominee is actually Hillary or is somehow Bernie.

There has been huge buzz about Warren on the left for more than a year. We (and she) are being groomed for her to fill some major role.

...Or that's my take.

ETA: She's been made into the image of a Hillary/Bernie hybrid -- the best of both worlds. I think that could be very meaningful.

ETA2: Not that there is a best of either world. I guess I would like to see Hillary lose more though.

edit on 10-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Oh my he's been so tough so far huh? Pocahontas is the best he can come up with? He's off his game.
Lol what a joke

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Big deal. So she's in a war of words with Trump. It seems some other Democrats can see right through her...

During a radio interview on SiriusXM’s “Steele and Unger,” former Ohio state Sen. Nina Turner said she was not impressed with Warren’s social media attacks against Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump. “It’s easy for Democrats to attack Mr. Trump,” Turner said. “You don’t get any brownie points from me and other progressives for getting into a Twitter war with Mr. Donald Trump. That’s easy. “But when the fight was hard for Sen. Bernie Sanders, where was Sen. Warren?”

thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Fake-ahontas wants to be POTUS-ahontas.

But like any good communist, she'll do it on the benefits of others.

She can't do it herself.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh , yeah . Please pick Elizabeth "da Loon" Warren. It doesnt get any better for the Republican Party than that.That and leaving Debbie Whassername Schultz as DNC Chair.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You figure Hillary would pick someone that's legit to try and mend her image as a crook among the public, but I guess instead of playing just a woman card she wants to play an entire hand.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gothmog

You figure Hillary would pick someone that's legit to try and mend her image as a crook among the public, but I guess instead of playing just a woman card she wants to play an entire hand.

I think you got closer to the truth than I did.'

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Is there something wrong with flipping foreclosed houses? . It's not like she foreclosed on people. The bank did that when people didn't pay . Just curious why you said this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join