It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton emails were marked classified when sent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: khnum
made Libya a failed state
caused the mess in Syria
supported a coup in Honduras
speeded up the fall of Iraq and rise of ISIS
has Yemeni blood on her hands
caused a mess in the Ukraine
butchers bill a minimum 300,000 dead

AND YOUR ALL WORRIED ABOUT BLESSED E-MAILS!!!!

Yet what's the one thing that's being investigated and has potential criminal penalty?

Yea, emails. I'd rather they try to bag her on something that has a snowballs chance in hell when the alternative is not getting bagged for anything.

Good point.

And great comparison by BlueAjah with Capone.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Which part of

her emails with their names 'in the clear' have already likely caused the deaths of countless numbers of our agents/spies in foreign lands

do people fail to have the brain cells to comprehend?

If we add those numbers to the body count from Arkansas and their first reign of tyranny in the WH, it must be approaching what . . . 500?

The emails ARE serious business.

Folks not realizing that are not dealing in reality.

Oh, right . . . the gritchy one's supporters by definition aren't dealing in reality. What was I thinking!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
I think I like this "old" Bo back again. The "new" Bo was fun for a while...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

OH Dear. Really?

Guess I'd better reflect & regroup and make sure I'm still PC enough to avoid getting banned!

Thanks for your kind words.

I think the sheer idiocy of some of the posts this morning REALLY stuck in my craw.

It's still shocking to me that THAT many people are THAT terminally ignorant.

It really boggles my mind and I've watched it as a sociologist and psychologist for decades and as a person watched it building since 1965.

These lobotomized lemmings are soooooooooooooo ripe for the death camps and they have NO clue of such facts.

Incredible.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The Obama Aministration in league with Clintons State Department crafted a hands off policy for the Middle East first alluded to by the President in his first foreign address in Cairo.

A few months later, with knowledge that America "would no longer intervene in the Arab World", we had a full scale revolt in Egypt.
The Obama Administration and its acolytes in the media attempted to romanticize the uprising as an awakening, an "Arab Spring".....when, in reality, it was a play for power by hardliner zealous of a radical wing of Islam...whose tenants are based more literally on the Koran and are much more likely to subjugate women and commit genocide on infidels, apostates and those born different(homosexuals, etc..)

The dominoes fell after President Obama's speech and insofar as it was his cross to bear I accept...but it was also the state departments policy as well to coddle the Arab world and it was this apathetic environment that lead to the debacle of Benghazi...

Anyhow, I could go on but that single policy was so very catastrophic that were it anyone else they would not have a snowballs chance in hell....but somehow the clintons are never held accountable....
It boggles my mind.

-Christosterone
edit on 11-6-2016 by Christosterone because: iPhone can't understand my accent

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
IN every government program I know this would disqualify her for a security clearance. Anyone else would be in jail.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I wonder how she will respond to this news?

Her script will be altered slightly to say, "I never knowingly sent or received emails marked classified."

And her supporters will smile and say...well, okay then, no problem. She didn't know.
edit on 11-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
another nail in the Hillary 2016 coffin

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What a profound answer from a hillary supporter when she was caught in yet another lie.

Your true ignorant colors are showing too much now...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

What a profound answer from a hillary supporter when she was caught in yet another lie.

The Marxist term 'useful idiots' comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Scarlet Overkill comes to mind.

She was defeated by Gnu in the end.

I couldn't help but see hillary and Trump in them. lol!!

Oh, I watched the Minions movie tonite.

Hillary's e-mails. When will this crap end already!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Now?

The sycophants on both sides of this election are driving me crazy with their blind refusals to acknowledge the scumbaggery of their chosen scumbag.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Anyhow, I could go on but that single policy was so very catastrophic that were it anyone else they would not have a snowballs chance in hell....but somehow the clintons are never held accountable....
It boggles my mind.

-Christosterone

I still have this hideous photo ingrained sadly on my brain from decades ago of the gritchy one schmoozing it up with Arafat.

Those were two ideological peas in a pod . . . and shockingly so.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Marxist term 'useful idiots' comes to mind.

They are sure managing bumper crops of them in recent years.

It's like they are coming out of the woodwork and crawling out of every snake hole in the ground far and wide.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Xeven
IN every government program I know this would disqualify her for a security clearance. Anyone else would be in jail.

Except that the oligarchy has declared that some pigs are more equal than others.

And Ms oinkmeister has been very good at riding that coattail for all it's worth.

Maybe they will jerk it out from under her for some reason. We can pray and dream.

People seem to be ignoring the fact that

Even just having in one's hands, one's possession a document with CLASSIFIED CONTENT ON IT--WITHOUT a proper security classification--can be grounds for legal punishment of a fairly severe degree. The presumption is that one is trying to secret it away and disclose it to unauthorized individuals, e.g. spies. Not a very patriotic thing to do.

To say the least.

And then to have the real names of spies in her emails--which Russia undoubtedly has copies of, now. Hideous traitorousness. That's on a par with Bill's gift of missile tech to China.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And also - there is mounting evidence that her unsecured communications were the cause of multiple failed counter-terrorism measures.
How many more lives were lost as a result of this might be hard to calculate.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

And also - there is mounting evidence that her unsecured communications were the cause of multiple failed counter-terrorism measures.
How many more lives were lost as a result of this might be hard to calculate.

SUPER INDEED.

It is slightly gratifying to know that at her point of graduation from this life . . . she will experience every micro-second of death pang, fear, hurt, pain . . . that she has ever caused anyone anywhere at any time.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

All that and still about half of America will vote for her.

A little over half of America's Diebold voting machines will vote for her.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The fact that 71% of her supporters will still support her if indicted is a worrysome statistic.

Really? Not content with just having De facto criminals in the white house? Now you want De jure criminals in the white house too?

The # some politicians pull in America and Western Europe would've gotten them hanged in the streets in other countries

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I wonder how she will respond to this news?

She will slip, she will slide her way into the slot of president. Hold onto your handle bars.

As important as all this sounds. It will have no effect other than to be like, look over here, this is what is going on.. really!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join