It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's VP selection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not a huge fan of Hillary, but what do you think her VP selection will be?

I am going to guess that it will NOT be a white man.

I just see the writing on the wall that it will be a minority regardless of the qualifications.

We have come so far down the hole that Republicans are crazy, and Dems will do anything not to offend anybody.

The NFL, a team picks a white coach and blacks cry " you didnt even consider a black man"..... of course same team picks a black wide receiver and no foul...

I just don't see how in this day and age with "diversity" being thrown out there as opposed whats good for an area or people any white man has a chance of being VP.

The system is so messed up Michelle Bachman actually thought she had a chance, no words for Palin....

The problem I see, in this day and age to be so PC, Clinton cannot and will not pick a white man as VP/ running mate.

Just my thoughts on the ignorance of PC and diversity.

I do not like every Pres. Oboma has done, but pretty much detest everything the reprubs do.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hope the bitch ain't like "Harriet Tuggman"......and she goes and clones herself 4 more copies. You just can't shoot yourself 5 damn times.a reply to: tinner07

edit on 10-6-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Hope the bitch ain't like "Harriet Tuggman"......and she goes and clones herself 4 more copies. You just can't shoot yourself 5 damn time

Not sure what that means

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Corey Booker. They are grooming him to be the next Obama.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren. She knows exactly how to stick the knife into Trumpster's thin hide and she's a progressive Democrat who will get any remaining Bernie holdouts swinging her way. Plus she rocks. Clinton/Warren would be a hell of a good team. Plus I'd love to see how Trumpster reacts to the news that it's an all-woman ticket. He'll burst a blood vessel.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I see Warren being picked also.

But not for the same reasons you do.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Elizabeth Warren. She knows exactly how to stick the knife into Trumpster's thin hide and she's a progressive Democrat who will get any remaining Bernie holdouts swinging her way. Plus she rocks. Clinton/Warren would be a hell of a good team. Plus I'd love to see how Trumpster reacts to the news that it's an all-woman ticket. He'll burst a blood vessel.

This looks most likely. It gives Sanders the ability to push the ticket with credibility and it does nice job to unify the party. The DNC can not afford to be in a mess like GOP with people endorsing the candidate one day and calling him a racists or walking away the next. Seems like a smart choice to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If the white man was gay, she might

It would be better if the white 'man' was born a women.

Maybe she'll pick Shawn King, a white man that says he's black.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I actually like Warren. An all Female ticket could be the way to go. Warren would take a lot of Sanders supporters to Clinton. That might be the move to make, strategically. Depending on What Sanders does and says next. Even IF Sanders were to say tonight that he's out and tells all of his supporters to support Hillary there are going to be Hundreds of thousands if not millions who will not, Warren might make it palatable for some of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bill Clinton.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren? I have heard the name with good things associated with it. I admit I am not politically active, rarely home to watch tv, but i have heard her name

If she is qualified, more power to her, but I just feel she will pick minority man,

Warren is white yes?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Not a huge fan of Hillary, but what do you think her VP selection will be?

I am going to guess that it will NOT be a white man.

I just see the writing on the wall that it will be a minority regardless of the qualifications.

We have come so far down the hole that Republicans are crazy, and Dems will do anything not to offend anybody.

The NFL, a team picks a white coach and blacks cry " you didnt even consider a black man"..... of course same team picks a black wide receiver and no foul...

I just don't see how in this day and age with "diversity" being thrown out there as opposed whats good for an area or people any white man has a chance of being VP.

The system is so messed up Michelle Bachman actually thought she had a chance, no words for Palin....

The problem I see, in this day and age to be so PC, Clinton cannot and will not pick a white man as VP/ running mate.

Just my thoughts on the ignorance of PC and diversity.

I do not like every Pres. Oboma has done, but pretty much detest everything the reprubs do.

You may be right, but I think for a different reason. I think she may select another woman, not so that no one is offended, but just so that the narrative can be pushed to the forefront about "AMERICA HAVING JUST NOMINATED THE FIRST ALL FEMALE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET". We saw this with Obama and now we are seeing it with Hillary. The elites are laughing while they plaster this crap all over in an attempt to shield the public from the sinister bull# that will happen under her presidency.

Sorry for the language. Like all of you, I'm fed up.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think it matters. If Hillary gets placed as president, there will eventually be an overthrow.

Basic math.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

the sinister bull# that will happen under her presidency.

Like what?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren? I have heard the name with good things associated with it. I admit I am not politically active, rarely home to watch tv, but i have heard her name

If she is qualified, more power to her, but I just feel she will pick minority man,

Warren is white yes?

She's white and she's a Senator. She's also damn good at telling truth to power.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I don't think it matters. If Hillary gets placed as president, there will eventually be an overthrow.

Basic math.

???????????????????????
I think you mean 'elected'.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think you are way wrong. A violent overthrow if thats what you speak of will never happen. If the Republicans furry up the poor folk in the south that vote for them, they won't have the gas money to make it the revolution. But if they keep voting Republican....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: spinalremain

the sinister bull# that will happen under her presidency.

Like what?

Has Killary Clinton every voted, "no," to a military "intervention?"
edit on 10-6-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

I don't know... do you?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Aristotelian1

I don't know... do you?

The answer is no. Hillary Clinton is a War Hawk. m.youtube.com...
Listen to what Hillary says about Ghadafi

top topics

<<   2 >>

join