It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels or Aliens? PART 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

A seizure that lasted for 3 weeks without physical symptoms? I don't think so. Now, I was thinking of a slow bleed stroke, which climaxed on the last day of the visit, but I had a cat scan at the hospital and they did not see evidence of a stroke. I was treated for a sinus infection with antibiotics though. They did not confirm an infection though.

The doc's did not find anything that could cause me major problems, except the extremely high blood pressure. Also, I was dosed with a sedative 3 TIMES, and they were sure I was on some street drugs because I just would not go down. Face it, I was interacting with something intelligent with "telepathic" qualities. AND it left a physical CHANGE in me! I had my doubts about religious faith before this. Now, I KNOW there is something else out there! But the information we have does not fit well with ALL that I experienced. Most people just say, its all evil, just in case stay away from it...

What if I really should try to do all the things they wanted because they really were trying to help us, and the Darkness wanted to stop them and me? There is no way to know for sure and the consequences are immense.

One thing I wanted to know from them is how they were able to communicate with me. They showed me a vision of electromagnetic fields bridging very short distances between certain molecules in my brain. I think this small distance region causes quantum-electrodynamic effects, and is where our consciousness resides. Who knows how this plays out in other dimensions.

I have also become interested in the pineal gland, and wonder if this can be monitored/modified in order to increase telepathic ability. The FOL wanted us to be able to create telepathic networks, so we can know who other beings really are and share knowledge with them.

-AZ

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AZ12345

when I went through my weirdness there was a thread about "chosen ones" which I view as a dirty word.. was called chosen.. And someone trying to figure out peoples serotonin/melatonin levels.. fits with pineal gland well..

when you have some being looking through your own eyes..

that's not a brain malady

that's too real and too confusing to understand.

one day I might make a thread about all that happened but it's still too recent and I am a bit nervous about what to say as I don't have a firm grasp on what in the world or out of this world happened.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The next time you cross paths with a giant mantid,
"Reggae Bene
, shwua machu bene" is the proper greeting.
The little Jawa guys are just robots.

"
edit on 11-6-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AZ12345

No, not a seizure that lasted three weeks, but perhaps many different seizures that occurred over that time period. It's still a much more logical explanation than "angels" or "extraterrestrials".
edit on 11-6-2016 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

I think a lot of your skepticism is necessary to preserve your perception of control over your own life. IF there was more to reality that was greater than yourself, it would open a whole new world of discomfort, doubt, and responsibility for you. It is easier to just disbelieve. I have recently learned that this may be what is called the Strong Delusion.

There are many beings that exist to exploit you, and they do not have to let you know it. You may think all your inspirations come from yourself. They like that, because they can keep doing it without your resistance. This applies to people as well, and if they realize that you are aware and question their agenda, you will become a threat.

I hope you find a way to create a filter for your thoughts and actions that illuminates what is Dark or not. The Darkness always promises what you desire, like power, wealth, and influence over others, and may indeed provide some of this for you. However it is only means to an end, and at some point your allies will devour you to feed their continuing agenda. You may even be set up as the example to show the followers of Darkness how they too can feed themselves.

Please don't regard this as a personal attack, I am just trying to illuminate an issue beyond common thought. Some of these beings are so far beyond us spiritually and intellectually that you and I are just easy prey to them. How much compassion do you have for the creatures you eat?

There seems to be only one advanced being that is opposed to the natural exploitation of other beings, God. The problem is learning what he wants. It is difficult to understand because he is so far removed from the way we perceive our realty. He does offer shelter to those who believe in him and obey his commands. It is difficult, but fortunately there are many followers that can help you find your way. You have to at least begin walking in that direction to have a hope of finding his grace.

In no way am I claiming that I have found all this for myself, but I am trying...

Good Luck,
-AZ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join