It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump launches scathing Twitter attack on ‘CROOKED’ Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The problem is that people attribute this to some calculated genius on Trumps part........

Its not......he just has the emotional intellect of a 5yr old, hes proven this time and again through various things.

Namely harassing and stalking women and others who he felt has slighted him, creepily sending them pictures of him spanning years, and at one point, repeatedly sending someone outlines of his hand in Gold Sharpie, because there was a comment made on their size.

Its not brilliance, its a psychological problem.

The reason hes made it is because the lowest common denominator is fooled and drawn in by him......thats the only reason

I think the problem is that people think they know him by watching a clip or two or reading some article or other, while those who do seem to have only good things to say about him.

Sure, Trump has traced his hand with a gold pen, but he also employs tens of thousands of people. Let's weigh these on the scales of relevance, at least to determine which is more important. Focusing on tweets, off-handed comments, his hyperbole, hand-tracing, creepily sending pictures, is all fine and dandy, but to outright dismiss the accomplishments and strengths in favor of trite meaningless foibles is the height of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
These two are petulant children, two peas in a disgusting, rotten pod.

How anyone can support either of these clowns blows my freaking mind.

then don't vote

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I never attributed it to brilliance, just a well known and effective tactic that works on a large portion of the population.

Read Cicero's Phillipics, it has be going on for millennia.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And every time trump waves those tiny fingers in the air ...

Which proves that it works. He actually responded to that attack.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: atomish
These two are petulant children, two peas in a disgusting, rotten pod.

How anyone can support either of these clowns blows my freaking mind.

then don't vote

Lol genius solution. You're a real thinker, I have noticed.

I am voting. Just not for the idiot Trump or your lying criminal queen. I have some integrity left.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So when Donald Trump gets attacked he responds in kind with a humours (but relevant) insult, such as "Crooked Hillary", which is a MASSIVE understatement. If he was as reckless and childish as some claim he could easily go with "Murdering Hillary" or "Treasonous Hillary" or how about "Rape Enabler Hillary". So keep trying leftists, because nobody cares when trump fires back with this rhetoric. When you come after Hillary you could end up like Vince Foster so yeah trump is cool as a cucumber.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBDTheBeast
So when Donald Trump gets attacked he responds in kind with a humors (but relevant) insult, such as "Crooked Hillary", which is a MASSIVE understatement. If he was as reckless and childish as some claim he could easily go with "Murdering Hillary" or "Treasonous Hillary" or how about "Rape Enabler Hillary". So keep trying leftists, because nobody cares when trump fires back with this rhetoric. When you come after Hillary you could end up like Vince Foster so yeah trump is cool as a cucumber.

Dude has been an idiot for ever, but thanks for playing the victim and blaming the left for trump being an idiot.

Dont worry do,
Hope and change hope and change, oh my bad.

Make america great again lol

edit on 10-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well you know what they say about arguing on the internet..

" It's like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard."

**DISCLAIMER**

It's a Joke ppl, not a D*&k, don't take it so hard.

I have no problem at all with special needs anyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It worked if his goal was to have women think of his little penis every time he gesticulates.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think the problem is that people think they know him by watching a clip or two or reading some article or other,

You mean the same way that people try and learn about anyone, by doing research and watching their habits, watching their WORDS, and actions?

Strange, kind of like we do with EVERY candidate huh? Odd that Trump seems to be the exception.

while those who do seem to have only good things to say about him.

Thats not factual at all, actually MANY of the people who know Trump personally dont like him, google is a plethora of those , including many of the people who have left his campaign.

Sure, Trump has traced his hand with a gold pen, but he also employs tens of thousands of people.

So have many other people in the world, that doesnt qualify them as president and it damn sure doesnt mean they are FIT to be president, NOR sane.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBDTheBeast

Did you miss last weeks attempt to pin Vince Jones on them? Oh yeah the genius went there. Making him as reckless and childish as we've been saying.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gawd help us all if they both become leaders of the Free World.

Could you imagine a President and Vice President bickering daily on Twitter?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

These Twitter battles between Trump, Hillary, Warren, etc. is beyond embarrassing... Do they think we believe their "current" or something because they're fighting like children on social media? The sad state of our politics is reflected beautifully in these embarrassing twitter exchanges we are seeing....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"Scathing attack,"

LOL.

You folks sure do love your propoganda and you eat it up like infant toddlers.

We've hit an all time low in 2016. Presidential candidates launching "scathing attacks," (LOL) on the interwebz!

What a bunch of clowns.

The "debates," between these two will be a joke - and I'm making my own drinking game for it.

Each time any candidate actually discusses an issue - you drink. By the end of the debate you will be stone-cold sober.

What a #ing mockery.

Where's the fun in that?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It worked if his goal was to have women think of his little penis every time he gesticulates.

I believe that was Rubio's goal when he said it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wonder if by the time the 2 Debate he grows up enough to stop the Childish Name calling. (I doubt it)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The British Parliament in session says much worse things than that lol... just to be Fair here.

They may not do it on Twitter but wow do they know how to insult each other.
edit on 6/10/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I wonder if by the time the 2 Debate he grows up enough to stop the Childish Name calling. (I doubt it)

Yes he might go down to Hillary's level.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I laughed so hard when I first saw Trump calling criminal hillary crooked

This is not a surprise. I mean, internet is so much better than TV to spread your political ideas and to gain points among people. And what a better way do it, than to point out to everything that this criminal had done in the past.

Soon we will have hashtag political debates. I say #trumpwin
edit on 555k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wonder WHO is actually tweeting.

Donald & Hillary? Or their staff....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join