It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faerie sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

yeah, it could have been a moth, but trying to fit it to the shuffle I heard when it ran away, I just don't think a moth could make such a ruckus.

Maybe it could, didn't look like one but my eyes could be deceiving me. It looked like nothing I have ever seen before.

edit on 10-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Hey paperdoll, is there a way you could ask your mother what the fairies she saw looked like? Size, color, shape, etc.

What was her lifestyle? Was she a dancing / singing, artsy fartsy hippie gal like me?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Firstly, let me correct my use of the word elementals. I thought that didn't sound right when I used it, but finally decided that it must be -- as nothing else came to me. But I was mistaken. Elementals are associated with the powers of the Earth, you know - fire, water, Earth and Wind. Spirits of those powers.

The word I was looking to use is "familiars".

Familiar spirits were most commonly small animals, such as cats, rats, dogs, ferrets, birds, frogs, toads, and hares. There were also cases of wasps and butterfly’s, as well as pigs, sheep, and horses. Familiar spirits were usually kept in pots or baskets lined with sheep’s wool and fed a variety of things including, milk, bread, meat, and blood.
From wiki

So, what I think I saw was a familiar.

Anyway, the story:

I will preface it by saying that my father was in the hospital dying following a car accident. I had been at the hospital almost non-stop for about 10 days. I was beyond exhausted. I could barely even see straight.

It was late at night when I got home, prepared to stay only for maybe five hours. I sat on the couch facing my fireplace, when I saw a baby mouse come running out of the kitchen, and it literally leapt upon the hearth of the fireplace, ran the length of it, and when coming to the end of it, it again leapt (so cute) over onto a bin filled with those fake logs. From there it jumped straight up into the air, which caught the attention of my Airedale, Satchel, who had been lying in front of the fireplace, who mostly opened her mouth and the little mouse was neatly deposited into it. It was gone.

A few seconds later, there leapt upon the scene, a second little fellow who followed the same path, and met with the same end. Yes, RIP.

So I'm thinking in my profound exhaustion "I have mice in the house. I cannot deal with this right now". So I went to bed.

A couple of nights later I came home again hoping to get a shower and few hours sleep before the hospital called to tell me to come back.

I promise you the same scenario repeated itself. Two more, running and leaping in the cutest way possible, and Satchel disposing of them as quickly as she saw them. (She also did this outside with baby snakes and moles, even once caught a baby possum, which she brought in alive through the pet door.)

Again I was exhausted, and unless anybody has had to be at the hospital with a dying loved one for day and nights on end, then you don't really know what exhausted is. But I went to investigate, backtracking their path which led to the pantry in the kitchen. The first door anything might see when coming in from my garage, is the pantry door. Made sense.
I checked around on the floor, and yes, there was evidence that something had taken up residence there.

Again, I couldn't deal with it. I just thought they are going to have to live here until I can face this, because at that moment, I couldn't.

I'm going to continue this because I'm not sure how long it is. Too long, probably.

See below.
edit on 6/10/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
continued from above.

Finally, I developed bronchitis and pneumonia from being so worn out, and I hired a sitter to stay at the hospital with Dad for two days, while I came home and took antibiotics and slept. After I got him and sitter situated, I headed home, but stopped somewhere to buy some mouse traps.

I decided I couldn't open my home up to mice. Couldn't share my kitchen and pantry with them, no matter how cute they were. So after I showered and changed, and ate a bite, I set those traps. (And let me tell you those things are bad news in and of themselves). Never again.

I put them in the pantry, and I don't think I'd even made it out of the kitchen when I heard one "SNAP". So I looked, and yes, there lying in the trap in all it's grey fuzzy cuteness, a tiny little baby mouse. I disposed of it, without giving it a proper funeral, although I did apologize to it, explaining my circumstances, and hoping it would understand that it's mother had made a terrible mistake, a fatal one, in this case. It was an unhappy time for us both.

I didn't hear anymore 'snaps' after that, cleaned up the pantry, and it was done.

At some point later, maybe a few days, again at night, I was sitting on the couch, and from the corner of my eye I caught something running across the floor, then literally 'leaping' upon to the hearth. It moved quickly, and then again jumped into the bin with the logs, and was gone.

I didn't bother to check the pantry, because I could tell it wasn't completely physical. It was grey, had a small elongated form, but lacked features and detail. It wasn't completely transparent, but nor was it solid. It had the shape of the mouse, the same movement and speed, but without any features. No face. It did have little legs. It looked like a blur.
A little grey blur.

So, yes I was still tired, and still feeling guilt over what I had done, you might say. All true. Except for one thing. It happened repeatedly. During the course of the next three or four months, even after my father had passed away and I was beginning to rest, it still would make it's same little sprint from the pantry, across the hearth, and into the bin, and disappear.

It's been well over five years since I've seen it.

I know it's odd and I know it's hard to digest. But but but. There you go. It happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Thanks for the cute sad story.

So your cat ate 2 of them? Do you think it could have been the "familiar" of one of those 2? Or you know it was the one from the mousetrap?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Are you sure you didn't do it ?

What if there are multiple alternate realities out there all containing different types of us.

So there is this reality, where there is a nasty version of yourself that enjoys messing everything up whilst you keep everything tidy.

Then a switch-over event occurs where your spirit swaps meat-suits with your grumpy version.

Suddenly, you notice the mess that your grumpy self left behind. Hell, imagine whats going through your grumpy version right now when he sees everything is neat and tidy again. He probably shouted "Freeking goody angels - bug off".

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I dunno, you could be right

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Also, mine seemed to be not either solid nor transparent, but it saw me and scuffled off. It had nothing, no ears, eyes tails, nothing, just a white ball

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll

My mom says she saw some when she was little. I've never seen any that I know of but I'd like to.

I also agree with the other posters that said it might have been an animal. I wonder what kind would be so fuzzy, though.

Lol cute avatar.
fairies are not always little. they can be lifesize.
once one was materializing behind me. only got to see the bottom of her shimmering white muslin like gown with beautiful falls. but she disappeared when my mom appeared in the doorway

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei
Is it possible to be a fairy and not know it?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Nochzwei
Is it possible to be a fairy and not know it?

Entirely possible. women with their God given intuition will know it

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I saw it again. Still did not get a good look, just a white thing running across my bed then a little scuffle when he jumped off and hit the ground.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Strangely enough what you describe sounds like a pigme puff from harry potter. =^.^=

It could be some type of sprit as it doesn't sound like any fae I know of.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A friend of me goes couple of time each month to sacred places in the forests and sings and reads to forest and nature spirits there. He described the things he has seen till now just like you.
Little, round, unable to picture or film, light colored almost shining, fast like hell... sort of "Balls"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InGrimm

They love singing and dancing and just plain good-natured things. They love animals and bugs bc they are pure innocence of course, unless an evil person does them wrong.

I do not know why I did this... but I taught my daughter to sing to nature, birds and plants to help them grow. I did not grow up believing at all, my mom did not teach me this stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

set up some recording devices, get some proof, so people don't think your crazy.......
if you believe in this stuff, maybe they are revealing themselves to you from another dimension.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I personally think they are smart enough to figure out when they are being recorded and would avoid it. I also do not think they are "revealing" themselves to me. I'm sure that they are actually trying to avoid being seen.

Other people could see these things and easily write it off as a bug, or "seeing things" or imagination. I believe there is so much we don't know such as other dimensions and universes so when I see things that are unexplainable I don't just write it off as imagination or weary eyes...I'm open to the idea that it could be something I don't know about yet.

What I am saying is that I believe they are everywhere but people have ingrained coping mechanisms to automatically assume it is something explainable (a bug, wasp, rabbit foot, eye trick) when they encounter such things so as to protect themselves from looking/feeling like they are nuts, which is fine, just I don't do this. I'd rather actually be nuts than believe there is no possibility of things that cannot be explained.

Obviously, don't care if people on this message board think I'm crazy. However in real life, unfortunately, I wouldn't prance around saying that I saw a fairy

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

i like to think anything is possible as well, like astral projection for example, a lot of people on here say they do it and i have been trying it for a while, and i felt it happening (i think, or it was a lucid dream), but i felt my whole body vibrate inside with no movement, the vibration was inner, and this is supposed to be what happens before you project, however when i felt the vibrations i thought, scrap this, i dont think im ready for the confirmation that this world is totally and utterly magical...............just yet! it happened twice one after the other and both times i said no im not ready yet and awoke.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The funny thing is that this world IS magical, full of it, we just dont have a name for it or a way for all of us to access it.

At one point in history, physics was considered magic / witchcraft. Who is to say we know it all now?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I have to say, this is something I've never heard of or seen... Very interesting to say the least. I'm not skeptical of anything supernatural because I've seen and heard my fair share of such, just never a fairy. I see this was from last Summer so I'll see if there are any updates as I read through the rest of your thread.

Your daughter hadn't lost a tooth, eh? Tee hee, kidding. Couldn't resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join