It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faerie sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry, had to repost in my own thread bc you guys were ignoring the gnome thread I posted in I need feedback, freaking out a bit...still

I think I saw a house pixie today, it wasn't just nothing, I know that.

My house is tidy...I say that bc to say my house is "clean" is stretching it but very tidy...yes and also very organized.

My daughter put a crib on the side table and it fell off a couple nights ago in the middle of the night (as she was flinging the cat off the bed). It stayed in disarray on the floor for 3 days as Mon - Wed we are literally so busy that we only sleep at our house. This morning I had just kissed my cat laying on my bed (so it couldn't have been him) and noticed the complete untidiness of the cradle and the disorganization it made. The cradle mess was right next to my bed. It really wasn't so bad, but remember I am completely tidy, everything has a place. I also noticed a small fuzzy little white ball (a bit bigger than the size of a golfball) that scurried away and I also HEARD it scurrying away under the bed!!!! I immediately got on my stomach to search under the bed (I am tidy so there is not much under my bed) and NOTHING THERE!

What was this white thing? Was it a house pixie/faire? Was it concerned about the disarray? I have had other strange incidents happen in my home (good strange) but did I just witness something supernatural? Has anyone else seen this? It could have been a fuzzy white hand, at first I thought it was a bunny hand. OMG, WTF IS THIS!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
after researching "fairy sightings" I have come to the conclusion that it could be...just that. Please don't think im nuts.

They are Ping-Pong ball sized, I described it as "fuzzy white" but it could have just been sort of illuminating.

Also...there are websites on how to attract fairies...I have been unknowingly doing all of these things for ex. gardening, singing, (don't laugh but...dancing...yes I dance a lot) and just being all around happy. I don't have much but I go to bed at night feeling very blessed. We also do a lot of art and drawing inside and listen to a lot of music.

GUYS...I really saw, and heard this thing.

Anyone else seen something weird like that? ANd if so, is your lifestyle comparable to mine?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Are you sure it couldn't be a mouse or rat? Even very clean houses get the occasional pest. Is there anything else that has happened that would lead you to believe it is a fairy?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

I guess it could have been a fluffy white mouse that scurried away very quickly before I got on my stomach and looked underneath. A mouse with no noticeable ears, tail, eyes, claws, a mouse "ball".

and YES, other strange things have happened in my house and house next door.

also, my next door neighbor has this extensive fairy garden in her back yard (one time we got drunk and made the dogs look like they were humping each other), I always thought she was doing it for the kiddos...

edit on 10-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

If you don't think it is a pest of some type I would tend to lean to some other type of phenomenon. I don't know that much about fairies.

Do you have a video recorder of some type you could set up to try and catch the incidents?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

It does not bother me at all so trying to catch it on video would just be a pain. My brain says pesk but my gut instinct says supernatural thing.

Also, what I saw was a fuzzy white semi-solid ball. All signs pointing to ...Fairy.

It is very possible that I am cray.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My mom says she saw some when she was little. I've never seen any that I know of but I'd like to.

I also agree with the other posters that said it might have been an animal. I wonder what kind would be so fuzzy, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

and so white and ball like

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I like to clarify that what people on other continents call "fairies", Americans call "elementals", or the spirit remains of little critters.

(This may or may not be helpful, but I didn't want people to think you are referencing tiny little people with gauze dresses, wings, and magic wands.)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting
I would like to point a fairy is an life form in its self.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They are real and live in a different dimention

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

From your source:

A fairy (also fay, fae, fair folk; from faery, faerie, "realm of the fays") is a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore

I was thinking of them in this perspective, as mythical, while elementals are considered as 'ghosts'. an actual supernatural entity.

If the OP intended them as what I perceive to be "fairies", then looks like I missed the mark here!

Carry on.

edit on 6/10/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I think I saw a house pixie today, it wasn't just nothing, I know that.

Did it look like this?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I just assumed faires are supernatural, I could be wrong, I never thought about the classification before. ITs my first one...sorry

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

lol, no

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No problem! I just wanted to see if we were talking about the same thing. I actually think I've seen what I call 'an elemental' before. A baby mouse that I killed. I still feel bad about that little mouse. Poor little fellow. He couldn't help it that his mother had him in my pantry.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OMG, you have to see the ghost of a baby mouse you killed? That is total torture, I am so sorry.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Could it be a moth? They move their wings so fast they can look like a sphere and unlikely to see it under the bed.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's possible that I did. I will tell you the story, but I have to go out for a couple of hours. If you want to e-hear it, I'll tell. But be advised it's sad.

laterz!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

yes I want to e-hear, I also had no idea that critters can die and be "elementals"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join