It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren and Biden Give Scathing Speeches, Eviscerating Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If Biden wants to grab votes from the right, he should stop palling around with psychopaths such as Elizabeth Warren.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why are you so mean?

I'm not mean, I'm genuinely concerned about your psychological well being and I'd just hate to see you be manipulated!

Would it be okay if i vote for Gary Johnson?

If you want to vote for Gary Johnson of the "Make America Third World" LP, knock yourself out, it's a free country at least for the next 220 or so days.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

I'd say they're less concerned with grabbing votes from the right than they are with making sure disaffected Bernie supporters don't sit out the election.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
You are taking a tack that indicates that you think I am a Trump supporter.
Feel free to look at my posts.
I have stated repeatedly that Trump would have never been a person that I would have wanted as a Presidential candidate, much less as President.
I have never been more disappointed in a group of candidates for POTUS than I have for this election cycle.
It is interesting that you are worried about my psychological well being, when you are voicing support for this crew that are all coming together to support the very thing that they have ranted against.
Big money corporations, Wall Street, big banks.... that's Hillary's side. Bernie and Warren are suddenly on that side?
Just what is it that you believe in?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Look at all the stars in the last 5 minutes.

It looks like Hillary is here in force.

Seriously, certain posts here received approximately 25 stars inside of a 5 minute window. I have seen enough ATS to know when # is screwy.
edit on b000000302016-06-10T12:20:45-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 10 Jun 2016 12:20:45 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well geewhiz BG. I meant to criticize Trump, not you. The joke thing was only because you can often be quite funny.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lol, I knew it was simple wishful thinking when I read "eviscerated trump". Trump is too far beyond you. Nothing can touch him.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh no! The woman who lied about being Native American to get onto Harvard's faculty roster is MAD! Look out, she's really MAD!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The amount of people actually whining about "cultural appropriation" on the Left is far lower than the number of bigots on the Right. (Since you want to play that game.

Citation needed.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Only 2 pages - but many silent stars...

Enough said?

:-)

I loved them too

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was just thinking that too.

My account may be somewhat new, but I've lurked for quite a long time.

And there definitely is something screwy goin on there.

I don't think I've ever seen that many stars handed out that fast, on ANY thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

So many people just read here and never post

It's not that big a mystery

There's not much you can really say to this - it just makes some of us pretty happy

Warren's speech in particular - I think I might be in love

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I like to think that people agree with the points in each speech that I found to be important, but, sadly, I think butcherguy might be on to something.

It would make sense (and it's a bit of a conspiracy) that on the day following the Warren and Biden speeches, a bunch of Hillary supporters/staff joined the more popular social websites to try to boost any positive attention the speeches might generate.

But in that case, they should have given flags to the thread and they didn't. The thread had 9 flags when I first noticed all the stars. So, that theory really doesn't make complete sense. But something's weird about the two threads I made yesterday.

In any case, thanks for all the stars Hillary!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

LoL

I guess you've got that going for ya

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well, I'm here reading. Not part of the Hillary Staff.

Politics is not my strong suit as I would require myself to be intelligently informed and well read on the subject - - which I lack the time to do.

I follow and have my opinions. Don't post that much.

And Yes, I starred it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe

I've been here long enough to know when a crowd is moved by something - left or right. I've seen it happen before

This place gets some traffic for sure. I think some of us that post here regularly forget how many just lurk

That speech of Warrens - that was not nothing

We've been waiting for this thing to lift off now since last summer - some of us really needed that

I'm just going to say the stars are legit - wherever they came from

:-)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Seriously, certain posts here received approximately 25 stars inside of a 5 minute window. I have seen enough ATS to know when # is screwy.

So...5 stars - per minute?

Yowza!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I don't tend to post in these US-based political threads because I don't have a dog in the fight... but I do read them from time to time and star posts as I see fit.

But dang, even I felt compelled to give Warren a standing ovation for that masterpiece !

That gal's got some big kahunas.

Kudos to her for being man enough to call a spade, a spade.

Thanks for posting BH, you always know how to knock it out of the park.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think there is a silent majority here on ATS that despises Trump

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
Your math skills are astounding.
Yes.
25 stars happened inside of 5 minutes.
It is not typical.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>