It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders vows to work with Hillary Clinton as Democrats move toward party unity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wonder if Sanders will continue to bash Wall Street and all the billionaires ?

Hillary gets big money from them.

Turns out he's a true Democrat.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares !Trump!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Excuses to you, reality to the rest. What do say about Trump becoming the same politician you claim to hate because if he's elected that's exactly what he'll become.

Btw, I'm not a democrat and I don't support the establishment. That's why if I can't vote for Bernie I'm voting 3rd party.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Excuses to you, reality to the rest. What do say about Trump becoming the same politician you claim to hate because if he's elected that's exactly what he'll become.

This is a hypothetical, not a proven reality.

Clinton and the establishment have proven who and what they are repeatedly and they are exactly what we don't need another 8 years of.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Bernie was a tool. He was supposed to represent "opposition" to Hillary to give the impression that she had to fight for her nomination.

He did his job, he will be rewarded by the DNC and disappear.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure he'll never stop and will continue to critize Clinton for it. It's what he does.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's called politics but it's not surprising you don't get that. Think about it like this, Bernie could not support Clinton and never get any of his ideas and policies passed under her administration or he can support her and have a chance she'll listen to him even though I doubt she ever will. But like I said, because Trump is so vile Bernies support for her is intensified.

But that all said, Bernie has not dropped out or supported her yet.

If we're talking people being hypocritical than Trump is the King Hypocrite.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It's called politics but it's not surprising you don't get that.

Ummm hmmm.

If I don't agree with you I don't know what I'm talking about or I'm an idiot.

Break it down into baby terms for me so my simple mind can understand why Clinton as president isn't as bad as another Bush.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It's not that you're an idiot or a baby, by your own words, but it's obvious you don't know how politics work so there's no need to dumb it down. One day you'll get it, and that day will come when Trump becomes the establishment politician you claim to despise, well if he's elected.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

don't know how politics work

I can't wait to grow up one day.

and that day will come when Trump becomes the establishment politician you claim to despise, well if he's elected.

Stop stating hypothetical assertions as facts and telling me I don't get how things work.
edit on 6/10/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like Sanders' SUPPORTERS are all about party unity, too... More likely, they, like me, are in the NEVER Trump camp.

Six Times as Many Sanders Supporters Would Shift to Clinton over Trump

Nearly six times as many Bernie Sanders supporters are prepared to shift their support to Hillary Clinton than vote for Donald Trump in November, according to an exclusive new poll which suggests Democrats are in a strong position to convert energy from their passionate primary contest into general election success.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

And this is a surprise?

It always falls back to ideology. the idea of being anti-establishment is fun to say, but at the end of the day, Hillary will get her support and the establishment will continue on as it always had.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Cenk Uygur Verified account
‏@cenkuygur

Over 20,000 votes on our app and @YouTube - over 80% of our audience saying they'd never vote for Hillary. I'm shocked by that result.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, it's not a surprise to me at all. I've just heard a lot of rumblings about how Bernie's people are going to go to Trump and I can't imagine it. I'm sure a few will, and as AlaskanDad points out, many will still vote for Sanders (or say they will now), but I think the majority will go to Hillary.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Why doesn’t Chris Hedges run…see how far he’d get.

Hedges is an outsider, super progressive and couldn’t get 5 votes in a mainstream election or any outsider such as he who bash the system.

In a wonderful perfect world we’d have people like him but the world aint perfect; we have to take what we can get

What did Nadir do but get Bush elected and therefore cause the death of millions of Iraqis and thousands of troops.

Bernie is levelheaded and doesn’t have a pie in the sky mentality like Hedges and Nader...one has to work within the system to some degree.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I knew he was a sellout the entire time.

What a punk.

I hope and pray this disenfranchises half his voting base.

scummy sanders. I hope his supporters bern him for this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join