It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is sponsoring a Scientology-based jail ‘re-education’ program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The nexus of Goldman Sachs and Scientology scares the hell out of me.
However, the basics of Scientology seem to help a lot of people.
Too bad that help comes with psychopathic, Gestapo tactics.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
And Scientology has been warning people for years.

People have been warning others about the $cientology scam just as long. The reason $cientology does not like prescription drugs is they want people to join them and give them all their money!

That must be what it is, after all, they really need the penny plus shipping a used copy of Dianetics goes for on Amazon.
Sarcasm

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
]no way....so the church chat lady has something to say about who is behind this skullduggery....and I quote....

" so Mr. Goldman Sachs.....tell us just who really empowers your nifty little group of barncrappers....could it be....

[ SATAN
edit on 10-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one
edit on 10-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Thanks for the well-done OP with detailed explanation. I don't have anything good to say about Scientology and plenty of bad things to say so I find this a matter of some concern.

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
plus he is a fraud -www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then there is his "illustrious" naval career, including attacking a Mexican Island....

www.lermanet.com...
and
en.wikipedia.org...
So Hubbard's followers were being taught that he was a "war hero", but apparently he was just the opposite. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005, signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 20, 2006,[1] was a U.S. law that broadened the provisions of previous U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, or sale of any military decorations and medals. The law made it a federal misdemeanor to falsely represent oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal.

And yet Scientology hasn't been prosecuted. There must be some truth to what they're saying then.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There must be some truth to what they're saying then.

Hardly. Your continual defense of Scientology speaks volumes...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

They didn't prosecute a dead man and you think that means there is some truth to Scientology?

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005, signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 20, 2006,[1] was a U.S. law that broadened the provisions of previous U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, or sale of any military decorations and medals. The law made it a federal misdemeanor to falsely represent oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal.

And yet Scientology hasn't been prosecuted. There must be some truth to what they're saying then.
That's a totally ridiculous statement. Hubbard died 20 years before that was signed into law, how could it have any relevance to Hubbard? Laws are generally not retroactive. Besides, did you read the link? Complete opposite of hero.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well, I've read the Hubbard bio on the Scientology website. What that Wikipedia article says they claim and what the bio actually claims are 2 totally different things.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You mean the scientologists lie?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Some solid sources you got there.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No I mean the Wikipedia article is a lie. What Wikipedia claims Scientology says of Hubbard you can't find on the Scientology website biography of Hubbard. The Wikipedia article says Scientology claims Hubbard got so many various medals and whatnot and when I go to the Scientology website I can't find them claiming anything as alleged. Show me the Scientology book or website where they claim anything false about Hubbard's military awards, medals, decorations, ribbons, etcetera.
edit on 10-6-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You all better be careful we don't encur the wrath of "Galactic Xenu" and his minions of H-bomb droppin dc-10 space planes. Then that mofo will go full overkill by making sure we're in a volcano before he nukes our souls out? Did I miss anything?
In all seriousness I can't understand how this bs ever got off the ground. Oh wait I can because most people are sadly stupid.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Genuine question. Are you a troll or genuinely believe in scientology? Also if you have any mental issues so I can address you appropriately in future.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew

Genuine question. Are you a troll or genuinely believe in scientology? Also if you have any mental issues so I can address you appropriately in future.

That is a bifurcation fallacy. They don't have to be a troll or a believer in Scientology.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

There must be some truth to what they're saying then.

Hardly. Your continual defense of Scientology speaks volumes...

What a great comeback. This has a lot of substance.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

They didn't prosecute a dead man and you think that means there is some truth to Scientology?

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

This is a Straw Man. They didn't prosecute Scientology. Special Sauce is saying they didn't prosecute Scientology, not the founder.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

That's a totally ridiculous statement. Hubbard died 20 years before that was signed into law, how could it have any relevance to Hubbard? Laws are generally not retroactive. Besides, did you read the link? Complete opposite of hero.
Another Strawman. Special Sauce is taking out Scientology, not Hubbard.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

It's not a straw man at all, seeing as the law in question concerns individuals .

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The fraud of Scientology has changed its tune many times, but claiming they didn't falsify military records is false itself.

The founder of Scientology has one of the strangest US Navy records ever

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join