It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Recruitment Method of Trump Protesters Uncovered!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
(This was originally posted on June 5, but looking at posts in ATS, and using the search engine didn't turn up this article or anything else related to it.)

The violent rioting that is escalating at every Trump campaign rally across the country is not just local people who are against Donald Trump. Authorities have become aware that many protesters are traveling from one rally to the next, state to state. They are being paid very well to do so, plus benefits.

Screenshots of printed ads from Craigslist can be seen below. The ad reads: “We will pay $15.00 an hour plus travel (including room and board), clothing, flags, signs, etc. for individuals willing to disrupt Trump rallies throughout the US.” The ad is dated June 3, 2016.

dennismichaellynch.com...

So it's obvious that a lot of these people are paid thugs who are simply being paid to disrupt Trump rallies.

Whomever is sanctioning this seem ok with the violence that has been ongoing from the "paid thugs", since a lot of these thugs are violent. They are apparently also providing clothing, flags, signs etc.

I wonder if we could trace who is paying for this incitement to riots.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add picture.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Lets sign up.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I bet it can be traced back to the Trump campaign; Paid agent provocateurs to try and get sympathy for the Donald.

Trump paid people to attend his rally's.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 9-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It is funded by Soros, approved by Hillary.

Hey, when your under criminal investigation by the FBI
and still trying to run for POTUS, anything goes right?

This is Hillary to a T.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Um..... That is a bait post. The email associated with it comes from Nigeria. So go ahead. Send them a request to join. They want your social security number.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I thought these craigslist ads were removed from the site and were found to be a hoax/joke.

Is this new?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is the dumbest thing. It's probably just a scam going after easy targets, confused young people.

Why would the Hillary or Sanders campaign waste their time on craigslist when there are professional firms that they could hire to do the job and be good at it, too?
edit on 6/9/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

MoveOn.org takes credit, and promises more to come.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Although this has been labeled unproven by Snopes, they have interesting information on the topic:

Craigslist ads for legitimate canvassing jobs were mistaken by some conspiracists as seeking to recruit paid protesters to swarm Donald Trump rallies.

www.snopes.com...

They even discuss the Soros aspect, which is popular among the Right Wing conspiracy buffs.

Edit:

I did a google image search on the images in the OP and all of the hits go to Right Wing nutter sites.
edit on 9-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

MoveOn.org takes credit, and promises more to come.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Moveon.org sure did degenerate from 2008 to now. Started as a movement against big corporate fraud and big bank corruption / mismanagement. Now its a neo-commie anti-america hit group. Sad. Thats how the establishment derailed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
With all the uneducated populace coming out to support trump and the violent, repressed racists just waiting for an excuse to pick on someone, it doesn't surprise me that Craigslist is the forum for their hate.

i don't agree with violence, especially at a protest, but this is just silly. It's most likely fake, because the people that fall for it are easy pickings for scams or just the but of a cruel joke. If it is real, it wouldn't surprise me if it was by Trump's camp simply to help boost his already fragile ego.

I'll reserve my judgement and simply judge the man, who is a con artist.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Kingalbrect79 because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Although this has been labeled unproven by Snopes, they have interesting information on the topic:

Craigslist ads for legitimate canvassing jobs were mistaken by some conspiracists as seeking to recruit paid protesters to swarm Donald Trump rallies.

www.snopes.com...

They even discuss the Soros aspect, which is popular among the Right Wing conspiracy buffs.

Edit:

I did a google image search on the images in the OP and all of the hits go to Right Wing nutter sites.

And where does the Q-code go?

If you're going to make a statement, at least back it up with facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: introvert

www.snopes.com...

Edit:

And where does the Q-code go?

If you're going to make a statement, at least back it up with facts.

I provided a link to back-up my claims.

As far as the Q-code, I can't tell you. I do not have a smart phone or any other means of scanning it. The Q-code was not part of any of my posts and therefore it is not my problem to address.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for that article, and link. So we now know it is Moveon.org doing the recruitment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for that article, and link. So we now know it is Moveon.org doing the recruitment.

That is not what their link states.

Read it again.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That article is not saying it is connected to that flyer at all.

The email asked members to donate $3 to help the effort. The progressive group is funded by billionaire George Soros, and has endorsed Democratic candidate Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders for president.

This is all it said about money.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Snopes?... Seriously?... lol...
Could you post a more propagandist website than snopes?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

George soros, the same guy promoting EU open borders policies while simultaneously short selling and betting that this will cause financial collapse in EU.

Real nice guy, worked for the nazis happily, true story!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Remember this?

Donald Trump "Supporters" Were Paid Extras?

Hi there— We are working helping one of are [sic] associates out at Gotham GR - gothamgr.com... with a big event happening on TUESDAY 6/16/15. This is an event in support of Donald Trump and an upcoming exciting announcement he will be making at this event. This event is called “People for a Stronger America.” The entire group is a pro-small business group that is dedicated to encouraging Donald Trump and his latest ventures. This event will be televised. We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement. We understand this is not a traditional “background job,” but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought. This event is happening LIVE and will be from 8:45AM-11:30AM. LESS THAN 3 HOURS This will take place inside / interior. The rate for this is: $50 CASH at the end of the event.

Guess all Trump supporters are paid extras. That would make some sense though considering that his satisfied "students" from last week's video had close times to Donald Trump.

Not disclosed by the campaign is that Hoban is also a Trump family acquaintance whose protein-infused water is stocked at Trump's golf courses, restaurants and resorts.

Not mentioned by the campaign is that the celebrity billionaire previously endorsed a self-help book authored by Gunn's teenage son, titled "Schooled for Success: How I Plan to Graduate from High School a Millionaire."

Hell, for we know, Donald Trump is paying some of these protesters in a series of false flag attacks. I mean, since your standard of proof is... nothing... then you can't very well argue that I'm wrong (wait, let me print a paper and take a pic and then post some crap on Craig's List).

BTW, how's that electric universe theory looking these days?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join