It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the Big Press Down and Outright BS = Obama leans on DOJ Lynch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

What makes you think you have a lot more knowledge than me? You know what happens when you assume buddy? That's right. Don't.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: netwarrior
Pull out the koolaid IV and actually learn her achievements.

Please list some of her achievements she had as Senator and SoS.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not assuming anything. Your statements made all over this forum show a distinct lack of knowledge about the law regarding how classified information is supposed to be handled and stored. Anytime someone calls you out on it you dismiss it with ad hominem and statements absent of fact.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Wrong again. Just because I don't speculate the way you do because I don't agree with ridiculous theory I lack knowledge? I'd rather think it's my wealth of real knowledge that has led me to my conclusions while it's conspiracy theory and conjecture that have led you to yours. Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wrong again. Just because I don't speculate the way you do because I don't agree with ridiculous theory I lack knowledge? I'd rather think it's my wealth of real knowledge that has led me to my conclusions while it's conspiracy theory and conjecture that have led you to yours. Have a good day.

Just a fair question. do you have knowledge/proof that this is not true? Just trying to keep facts, facts!! SonOfThor challenged you, which is within our t's and c's. Let's just cut to the point. What is your stance, why do you feel that way, and what do you have to back up (support) your perspective. Peace

edit on 13-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No, it's because you refuse to actually discuss facts, just resort to childish ad hominems and never have any legitimate argument. Despite many members attempts to educate you, you remain with fingers firmly planted in ears and tongue firmly planted on Hillary's boot.

Get over yourself.
edit on 6/13/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

No, it's because you refuse to actually discuss facts, just resort to childish ad hominems and never have any legitimate argument. Despite many members attempts to educate you, you remain with fingers firmly planted in ears and tongue firmly planted on Hillary's boot.

Get over yourself.

thank you that is as clear as it can be said

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That info came from who?

Hillary's own emails, here is one from her buddy, Sid:

B3 DIA/NRO/NGA
Also [redacted] desperately wants to send a memo on the limits of counter-insurgency. You remember meeting [redacted] Will send when I receive. I am going back and forth with Bill Murray, who was CIA station chief in Pakistan among other things, who called and wants to advance his views. Will get.

Sid

C05760305(direct link to .pdf)

Regarding the B3 DIA/NRO/NGA exemption:

10.* 10 USC § 424 Organizational and personnel information for DIA, NRO, and NGA

(b)(3) Statutes(direct link to .pdf)

Now as to whom those acronyms apply:

(a)Exemption From Disclosure.—Except as required by the President or as provided in subsection (c), no provision of law shall be construed to require the disclosure of—

(1) the organization or any function of an organization of the Department of Defense named in subsection (b); or

(2) the number of persons employed by or assigned or detailed to any such organization or the name, official title, occupational series, grade, or salary of any such person.

(b)Covered Organizations.—This section applies to the following organizations of the Department of Defense:

(1) The Defense Intelligence Agency.

(2) The National Reconnaissance Office.

(3) The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.

10 U.S. Code § 424 - Disclosure of organizational and personnel information: exemption for specified intelligence agencies

Some facts for you to consider.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am basing my opinions on primary source material (emails from Hillary's private server) to include the redaction codes used, as well as my knowledge of storing / protecting classified information as a result of having a clearance myself and family members that have TS/SCI clearances. I am not basing my opinions on conspiracy theories or conjecture.

Your arguments have demonstrated no such knowledge, which is why many of the other posters here who have experience in this realm can see right through your arguments, which are based on press releases from Hillary's camp and liberal media / secondary sources (conjecture).

That being said I hope you have a nice day as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's not gonna happen, if they didn't get Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld for their war crimes they aren't going to get Hillary for using a private email server

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I had to delete post, because I erroneously was replying incorrectly to comment that i though was directed toward me. Sorry 'bout that. Peace

edit on 14-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join