It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the Big Press Down and Outright BS = Obama leans on DOJ Lynch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

Correct the record does just what it says. It corrects all the crap the right makes up. It also provides information on what Hill has already done. That and Hillary Clinton.com is a wealth of information . Pull out the koolaid IV and actually learn her achievements. Or wallow in the mire that they want you stuck in. .
If you don't think this FBI thing was just a political ploy like the Benghazi thing you're more drunk on their koolaid than you know. A year? It takes the FBI a year? What is she a foreign drug Lord? Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours
Thats the same report I have. The same one I read. In PDF. It doesn't say she committed any crime.
I had the number of pages wrong that's all. I think maybe I stopped at 35 when I first got it. I skimmed through it first. Then settled in to read it all.
Find in there where she committed a crime.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And you my friend have been conditioned to believe she did something wrong. ESPECIALLY SINCE NO REPORT FROM THE FBI HAS BEEN ISSUED. But you guys know it all. All the little armchair detectives who lap up the cream Napolitano pours out like it's nectar from the gods. Then they dip the Gowdy cookies in and boy what a treat. Of course you'll never get that taste of b.s. out of your mouth.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You're describing insider trading. We all know that's a crime. Now try to relate to what were talking about.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It has been all over the Wall Street Journal as of yesterday. I'm not right wing, and I don't support Trump, but there are definitely some issues that Clinton will have to answer for. This email situation is a very different animal than the Benghazi political theater Congress tried to pull off.

You don't have to believe those of us that have a lot more knowledge than you about storing classified info, and how things work when you are employed by the federal Government, but I think your dismissiveness isn't helpful to the conversation either. Granted that is my own opinion.

There is a distinct reason that Pagliano, who set up her server and Guccifer who is a hacker that claims he gained access, are key witnesses in the FBI's investigation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I have looked at the facts. I don't go in for the witch hunt right wing who throw crap constantly. Funny how no matter what the right tried nothing ever seems to come of it.
This email thing has been so overblown.

I have worked for the Fed for 18 years military and civil service... the only reason she isn't already in jail is her name is Clinton. The fact she had an unsecured email server that had classified information on it... is enough that she should never be approved for a security clearance again... kind of hard to be president and not have a security clearance.

It is not a made up scandal, but the president and the DNC are doing everything in their power to make like nothing much happened... yet everyone with a security clearance understands what she did at a minimum should ban her from ever holding a position that requires a security clearance.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The FBI is being very careful.
Comey has been giving the staff lie detector tests to be sure they do not leak anything.

Comey is keeping a close watch on the investigation, getting briefings from team leaders and personally overseeing the case. Agents have been told they may be polygraphed to prevent leaks, the sources familiar with the probe say. “I want to ensure [the Clinton email investigation] is done in the ways the FBI does all its work: professionally, with integrity, promptly,” Comey told Congress in February. “And without any interference whatsoever.”

Inside the FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Aazadan

The FBI is being very careful.
Comey has been giving the staff lie detector tests to be sure they do not leak anything.

Comey is keeping a close watch on the investigation, getting briefings from team leaders and personally overseeing the case. Agents have been told they may be polygraphed to prevent leaks, the sources familiar with the probe say. “I want to ensure [the Clinton email investigation] is done in the ways the FBI does all its work: professionally, with integrity, promptly,” Comey told Congress in February. “And without any interference whatsoever.”

Inside the FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail

Thank you for the very good update Blue. Not sure if you saw yesterday, but minutes after the Obama video came out in support HRC, he held a private, no press allowed meeting with DOJ Lynch. That worries me that he is applying pressure and even if the FBI says she should be indicted, Lynch holds the office to make that happen.

Shortly after the endorsement was made, President Obama met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch this afternoon in the Oval Office. The meeting was closed to the press.

O endorse HRC, then meets privately, no press with Loretta Lynch DOJ

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You're describing insider trading. We all know that's a crime. Now try to relate to what were talking about.

I was trying to explain that as head of company or as Secretary of State you are responsible for the activities of your organization. HRC clearly broke laws, ignorance is not an answer. She is a criminal just as bad as insider trading is nonchalantly letting top secret message out on a private server, and then destroying all of the electronic information. She is guilty in the court of public opinion. However,

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It is indeed concerning that Obama met privately with Lynch the same day he endorsed Hillary.
It shows how corrupt he is.
If Lynch does not indict now, it will forever be assumed that Obama put pressure on her.
He probably promised her Supreme Court or something if she does not indict.

edit on 6/10/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It is indeed concerning that Obama met privately with Lynch the same day he endorsed Hillary.
It shows how corrupt he is.
If Lynch does not indict now, it will forever be assumed that Obama put pressure on her.

Agreed. only time will tell. But if you had a chance to skim through the 83 page IG report, which was not a legal investigation, there is enough in there to give the FBI a clear path to see that HRC broke the law in handling classified materials, and THEN, now there is a potential conflict of interest with the Clinton Global Initiative, CGI, with peddling favors to foreign nations for huge donations. They may be in the 30,000 emails she deleted.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have looked at the facts. I don't go in for the witch hunt right wing who throw crap constantly. Funny how no matter what the right tried nothing ever seems to come of it.
This email thing has been so overblown.

Do you care to link your source to the "Facts"? Do you have access to protected testimony or the FBI evidence? I wait with baited breath.....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Oh yes, I have been very much on top of the investigation.
I see that you are new here. You might want to look at many of the in-depth threads regarding the many aspects of the Clinton criminal investigations.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh yes, I have been very much on top of the investigation.
I see that you are new here. You might want to look at many of the in-depth threads regarding the many aspects of the Clinton criminal investigations.

Thank you, yes, very new here. I will take your advice and read some more. Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Searching for Guccifer is a good way to start

There is much information on ATS gathered from many sources that you will not find in the MSM headlines.
Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Searching for Guccifer is a good way to start

There is much information on ATS gathered from many sources that you will not find in the MSM headlines.
Enjoy!

Thanks again. Obviously, prior to joining this site, I did quite an appetite on quite a for of the many topics in the various forums. I think ATS is great. I have read a number of outside sources on Guccifer....interesting, a lot more to that story to pull a low level hacker from Hungary, and drag him here......I'm sure he may have wandered deep into some very sensitive areas. Nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I actually downloaded and read the report from the govt website where the 35page PDF is available. It didn't say more than what she has already apologized for. It was against policy but not against the law. The question is was states secrets ever at risk. And what the FBI needs to determine.

Well, with the extradition of Romanian hacker, Guccifer, to the US, I suppose we'll see. This is likely why they recently stated this was a criminal investigation.

www.foxnews.com...

The story also should shed some light on possible secrets at risk.

Former law enforcement and cyber security experts said the hacker, whose real name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, could – now that he’s in the U.S. – help the FBI make the case that Clinton’s email server was compromised by a third party, one that did not have the formal backing and resources of a foreign intelligence service such as that of Russia, China or Iran.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To be fair, I saw the Obama/AG meeting subject stated as basically how Obama can do more about gun control that he can't do with a Republican controlled Congress.

So, even if not about the Clinton case, it's only about taking our guns away...nice.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And you my friend have been conditioned to believe she did something wrong. ESPECIALLY SINCE NO REPORT FROM THE FBI HAS BEEN ISSUED. But you guys know it all. All the little armchair detectives who lap up the cream Napolitano pours out like it's nectar from the gods. Then they dip the Gowdy cookies in and boy what a treat. Of course you'll never get that taste of b.s. out of your mouth.

Ok fine, I'll sink down to your level, just this once. NA Na na NA na NEENER neEner Neener NeeEEner NEeeNEr. Everyone knows all criminals get convicted, always!!!

Ok done, this site must be really hard to wrap your head around.
edit on 10-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ok fine, I'll sink down to your level, just this once. NA Na na NA na NEENER neEner Neener NeeEEner NEeeNEr. Everyone knows all criminals get convicted, always!!!

Ok done, this site must be really hard to wrap your head around.

Nah...I pretty much laugh at y'all...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join