It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Barry has endorsed HRC, what can we expect re: the criminal investigations of Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Now that Barry has endorsed HRC, what can we expect re: the criminal investigations of Hillary? ""

Watch for a special prosecutor to be named soon.

I'm curious, what's your success rate on predictions?

Because by my count, since late 2012, you're kinda at -2155% accuracy.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa
i hate this country government so much right now. SOmeone so crooked,just walks away with nothing at all. Is it wrong for me to wish someone would get rid of her? lets all pray for her removal and see what happens. And no that don t always mean permanent removal just access to her powers removed. Maybe her mind lobotomized.

Are you asking for someone to kill or seriously injure Hillary Clinton here?

Seriously?

Good luck putting God in Jail for Smiting someone then. And Wishing is not illegal to do is it?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jimmyx
nothing...there isn't any "criminal" investigation going on regarding Hillary. of course, in the minds of right-wingers there is, but that's been the case for 25 years...so....same crap, different century.

What a pompous and silly notion you have. I know plenty of "left wingers" who do not condone or support criminals like Hillary just because she shares some similar politics and ideologies with them. No, they in fact support prosecuting ANYONE who breaks the law regardless of what political spectrum they are from.

Not surprised about your view though, one devoid of any justice when the target is from your own party.

and what "law" did the FBI say Hillary broke?...show me the actual "criminal charge" from the FBI.
edit on 9-6-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

i hate this country government so much right now. SOmeone so crooked,just walks away with nothing at all. Is it wrong for me to wish someone would get rid of her? lets all pray for her removal and see what happens. And no that don t always mean permanent removal just access to her powers removed. Maybe her mind lobotomized.

Seriously?

Good luck putting God in Jail for Smiting someone then. And Wishing is not illegal to do is it?

Even if your God were real, I seriously doubt He shares your political beliefs.

Particularly as you are wishing for another human being to either killed, maimed, lobotomized, etc.

Careful what you "wish" for ... sometimes, random chance has a strange sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

nothing...there isn't any "criminal" investigation going on regarding Hillary. of course, in the minds of right-wingers there is, but that's been the case for 25 years...so....same crap, different century.

Really, No "Criminal Investigation"? The FBI director went out of his way to specifically state that a "Criminal Investigation" was taking place, his words.

White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is 'Criminal' [VIDEO] - Daily Caller

FBI Director: This 'Security Inquiry' Hillary Keeps Talking About Isn't a Thing, This is a criminal investigation. - m.townhall.com

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

-Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email.

-Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

-She also broke the FOIA

edit on 9-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What a pompous and silly notion you have. I know plenty of "left wingers" who do not condone or support criminals like Hillary just because she shares some similar politics and ideologies with them. No, they in fact support prosecuting ANYONE who breaks the law regardless of what political spectrum they are from.

Not surprised about your view though, one devoid of any justice when the target is from your own party.

and what "law" did the FBI say Hillary broke?...show me the actual "criminal charge" from the FBI.

There is a difference between laws being broke and criminal charges being filed. You didn't know this?

Everyone already knows that Hillary broke the laws pertaining to classified information and everyone knows she has lied about it and committed perjury and obstruction of justice.

Where the problem lies though, is when you have people in government who are like Hillary, and also a lot like yourself who make efforts to "shield" their pals from "prosecution" when laws are broken.

When laws are indeed broken just like Hillary has done, does not automatically mean charges will be filed when they have protection from corrupt officials who just don't do anything like charge the crimes when laws are broken by their pals.

Do you understand how it works now or do we need to find a 4th grade level book on crimes and how they are dealt with in the American justice system for you to read, or have it read to you?
edit on 9-6-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
She is going to have a few problems with..

18 U.S. Code § 1519

"Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

She has lots of experience with destruction of evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Maybe he's promised a presidential pardon. Maybe it's so she could cover up for him down the road.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
expect the usual from the idiot right.
like obama and his birthers, judicial watch will file daily subpoenas, idiots here and elsewhere on the web will claim guilt while not understanding, or even looking at the facts.
when her second term comes around, still ignoring facts, the same people will espouse the same hogwash.
wont be long till they call her a lesbian, again.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Mrs.Clinton is less "Left Wing" than Tony Blair.

Another Warmongering Liar dressed up as a "Friend of the People"

How many Sons of England will die in support of her Foreign Policies?

:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Seriously?

Do you ever NOT twist what people say so you can exploit your false criticisms against people?

Just curious, because I don't remember ever seeing you reply to anyone in any measurable amount of personal honesty.

And this one was the lowest I have seen you go yet..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Seriously?

Even if your God were real, I seriously doubt He shares your political beliefs.

Particularly as you are wishing for another human being to either killed, maimed, lobotomized, etc.

Careful what you "wish" for ... sometimes, random chance has a strange sense of humor.

To avoid the sufferring she will cause you might be surprised what will happen if God sees fit to do so,but i said i was just asking something be done and leave it up to His discretion as to what that would be. And its not the first time someone was smoten for being a bad person.

As to random chance Nothing happens without a reason even if it looks as if it did.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Seriously?

Do you ever NOT twist what people say so you can exploit your false criticisms against people?

Just curious, because I don't remember ever seeing you reply to anyone in any measurable amount of personal honesty.

And this one was the lowest I have seen you go yet..

I htink its because I support anyone but hillary and the chance at a cheap shot is the reason behind his ire.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I still think that it is highly unlikely that she will become the official nomeene of Democratic Party. After everything that is now known, that would forever cross a thin line between democracy and dictatorship. I don't think that Obama is willing to do that because of her. I don't think he loves her THAT much. I think that is the reason that Bernie still hangs on...not saying that he's going to be the nominee either but he will surely try...
edit on 9-6-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The super-delegates were polled by the Associated Press a day before the June 7 primary and it is on the basis of that long-stagnant promise that Clinton was declared the victor by all the mainstream media, and herself, last night. But the super-delegates do not get to vote until the convention. They can change their mind any time before or even during the convention, if there are multiple ballots, as has happened in the past when a candidate has failed to get the requisite votes on the first ballot.

Why might they do that?
- See above. The FBI is wrapping up its investigations. They will question her, possibly before the convention. If they then recommend indictment, or even if there is just a rumor of that, it could mean the end of her campaign, even her freedom. Here is one way it could play out:

But here's the thing. It is NOT a one-to-one matchup. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, is now polling around 10% and in these polls Trump sometimes wins, or is within the margin of error. He's probably getting more votes that Trump would get at this point, than from Clinton, making him a large spoiler for now. But Johnson, who described himself as fiscally conservative but socially liberal on this morning's CNBC Squawk Box interview, may have a harder time against Sanders, who has a longer history of supporting Civil Liberties (Gay Marriage, voting against the Patriot Act, etc.) than Clinton. If Sanders can siphon votes off of Johnson, even if he only took the same votes away from Trump that Clinton does, that alone might be decisive. But Sanders cuts into Trump's base of support too, in a way that Clinton can't. Even Trump acknowledged last night and previously, that he and Sanders are on the same side in rejecting most of the trade deals that have cost American jobs over the last few decades. Clinton was for TPP before she was against it during the present campaign, for example.
If the polls continue to show a weakening Clinton, and a strengthening Trump by the Democratic convention in 7 weeks, despite her all-but-declared nomination, the super-delegates may have a super-awakening. At least that is what the Sanders camp hopes, and they are on the phone talking to them today.

Despite Media Coronation, Hillary Clinton is NOT the Official Nominee

edit on 9-6-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Starting to get sick of these hit&run threads...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join