It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Obama endorses Clinton for president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I dislike Obama, but I think we put too much pressure on the president. Presidents often seem like the scapegoat for public complaints.

The president holds a lot of power, but i rarely see people complaining about senators and congressman who create some ridiculous laws.

Exactly, and just how much power does the U.S. President really have?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Enough that we would want responsible, honest, loyal and level headed person in office.....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

More of the same ... Hillary is just an extension of Obama anyhow in that she is a puppet to foreign interests;

Think of this as Obama's third term because it might as well be.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Even though I voted for Obama twice to help the DPA.... # you Obama. Your presidency is done. Stop endorsing # candidates.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL. 'Getting Bin laden'...

You mean the decade long work of the Intel community and the elite work of the JSOC including the heroes in ISA, DEVGRU, and all the analysts who worked tirelessly to get Bin laden?

ACA - because if someone can't afford their own insurance we can help them by charging them a fine if they don't get insurance.

Industry bailout? You mean rewarding crony corporatists for risky / predatory investments...

For a liberal you seem pretty blind to the injustices the oligarchy perpetrates on us common folk....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would say that Obama's endorsement of Clinton is telling the American people who their next president is...the first woman president to follow the first black president. Records must continue to be broken.

So, it don't matter who you vote for, Clinton is the next president, regardless. Trump will be forgotten about in 6 moths time. A mere abberation and distraction, with agent provocateurs claiming to be Trump supporters causing chaos for him, and trying to make him look, sound, and be unelectable...which in fact, he is!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The President does Not have power under the Constitution to Unilaterally Authorize a Military attack. -Senator Obama, 2007.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
For a liberal you seem pretty blind to the injustices the oligarchy perpetrates on us common folk....

The "Democrats" and Hillary supporters are just as authoritarian as the "right wing" in this country.

The definition of Liberalism has been bastardized, as has much of the English language, by American "politics".

Obama was obviously always going to endorse her. They are all part of the same club, attempting to run roughshod over the rest of us. The authoritarian jackboots that make up most of our government that hide behind labels of liberalism and conservatism make me sick.

All they are about is keeping their revolving door spinning and their power growing.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Or he was joking around

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I crawled out of my bunker here. no thoughts, other than GOD help us...

Crawls back into bunker.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

So, it don't matter who you vote for, Clinton is the next president, regardless. Trump will be forgotten about in 6 moths time. A mere abberation and distraction, with agent provocateurs claiming to be Trump supporters causing chaos for him, and trying to make him look, sound, and be unelectable...which in fact, he is!

Yeah, because she will start WW3.

"I launched the what!? I was just trying to call Bill!"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Oh look, just realised there are snowflakes on the wall. haha

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join