It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Navy frigate intercepts Russian submarine in North Sea near English Channel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: crazyewok

You made the thread and pretty much blamed the US for your government becoming the way they are because of the US involvement in the ME. The point is quit blaming us for your government's stupidity.

I never said the US was right and not as you call it cocked up...I am tired of the US being blamed for other governments making their own dumb decisions...point shown now deal with it.

Wow someone got there star spangled panties in a twist.

No i did blame the USA in the op. I was blaming our (uk) politicians for following the USA in there stupid adventurism. As the saying goes who is the bigger fool? The fool or the one that follow the fool?
The blame does lie squarely on our politicians for the defence cuts. And the blame for UK involvement too rests squarely on our politicians.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wise nations fight on others soil... very old saying, and only too right.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Except they do not enough nukes to annihilate every single human inhabited area.

Nukes have got less powerful as accuracy has increased.

And the number of nukes is so low now (if you are to believe the numbers) that they would only be used on military targets.

Fallout would be minimal since they want to maximise damage, so would only use airburst to maximise the overpressure.

You could literally stand in the middle of a airburst 30 min after and suffer no ill affects from radiation.

Of course breathing might be a problem lol

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join