It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Burn Down German Asylum Centre After Not Receiving Ramadan Wake Up Call

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014
I think that the leaders of Europe are suffering from "Naziphoba" its a fear of future generations classing them the same as nazis if they take any action aganst the muslims. Distroy your own people but save the muslims seems to them to look better than save your own people and kick the muslims out. What makes me mad if you stand up for your own culture and country you are called a nazi and worse.

edit on 9-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2016 by imod02 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Either way, the European leaders are retarded.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: Nikola014
I think that the leaders of Europe are suffering from "Naziphoba" its a fear of future generations classing them the same as nazis if they take any action aganst the muslims. Distroy your own people but save the muslims seems to them to look better than save your own people and kick the muslims out. What makes me mad if you stand up for your own culture and country you are called a nazi and worse.

That is exactly what I perceive happening over here.

In a way, this fear of defending themselves is sort of provoking this sort of behavior.

A lot of these people come from environments in which you have to fight to defend yourself and that is what life is about for them. They see the people letting themselves get walked on and it seems completely moronic to them! I have heard some arabs say it is our own fault! Anyone who invites others to crap on them and accepts it willingly is responsible for what happens then.

I think we've got a problem over here. Big differences in culture are not limited to religious practices!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Having followed the news and talked to my friends in Finland, I fully understand why they have the Soldiers Of Odin there. One woman told me that muslims are invaiding beachs to look at and shout at young girls as well as hanging outside public saunas to see girls and children, the police do nothing about it.
edit on 9-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
Next they will try to "burn down" the sun for rising before they got up. Many Years of violent history between islam and the sun.

Is there anything the muslims dont have a violent history of hating, we all know they hate the west and everything the west stands for.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Then restrain him and stop his behaviour. This man is a criminal and dangerous so he needs to be dealt with accordingly. What is this one immigrant's bill going to amount to in the end if everyone pussy foots around this 1 man?

If he is Moroccan then he goes back home and they deal and pay the cost of punishing him. We seemed to get Garry Glitter deported back from Thailand - if my memory serves me well.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I'm not sure what you're responding to with that?
As I said before these two men are now in jail for attempted murder...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Turns out that the refugees were told they would be given cars, a house and good jobs such as doctors ect without any schooling becouse they were muslims and better than Finns.( seems the religious leaders in Irak told them )

Seems like the Iraqis figured a way to get rid of their own losers.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Turns out that the refugees were told they would be given cars, a house and good jobs such as doctors ect without any schooling becouse they were muslims and better than Finns.( seems the religious leaders in Irak told them )

From what I understand it seems imams are telling people its gods will they to go to Europe, and they do gods work there so they can do anything, drugs rape drink

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

They took that lesson from Cuba in the 70's. Florida was inundated with Cuban "refugees" which just so happened to learned later that Fidel Castro emptied his jails and sent them all to the U.S. I had mentioned and WARNED about this in a previous ATS thread I created, and was summarily beaten back by the claims of "racist" and "irrelevant" crowd here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Live with it then....and understand a bit more how the U.S. citizens feel about the erosion of our 2nd Amendment protections. This is part of the need for that now. But those that want to shove their heads up...in the sand will not hear of it.

Don't want to heed a warning, so mote it be!

edit on 6/9/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Daily Mail now reporting this story...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If any of the migrants are found guilty of this they should be sent back and put on the banned list for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

If their home country was Morocco then there is not war in that country, proving these guys were "economic migrants" and not refugees looking for the "free fruits" of a stupid western system. It's obvious they are bad people and are better back in the culture they came from.

Send them to Syria where they claimed to be from.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And that's funny, because it's true

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Drop them off in Aleppo in handcuffs and let's see what happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39 the blaze was started “because we just want to get out of here”

so leave already. just go.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Handcuffs would be mean these barking dogs would piss their pants anyways...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Equip them with GoPro's live streaming on periscope and 3 days worth of food and sling shots.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Without food, but YES.
You have a neck for glorious entertainment! I would watch that! Would be just a short movie, maybe 15mins, full of "Vallah!"

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

They burned it down, but it wasn't their fault. Never is their fault. No wonder they are so accepted by some; they share that mentality.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hm, here it has been reported that they burned down the building because they didn't like the food.
Don't be so harsh on them though, committing crimes like assaulting women and children, robbery, theft, drug dealing and burning down buildings because of bad food is their version of free speech!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join