It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of black rapists who also only got 6 months.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
He was not convicted... Hell another DA could have filed them later, because double jeopardy did not apply yet.

Won't happen. He got a free pass for being an athlete.

Cases where there was a lack of evidence or they were never charged is still up in the air. Maybe they would be convicted maybe not. There is no way to know.

In all the cases I posted they were found guilty, and then when they were totally at the mercy of the judge, handed out a BS sentence.

Totally different things.....

Judges often do that in rape cases, and the race of the offender isn't a factor. Many, many factors do come into play, such as previous offenses, and some cases, it's just a matter of a judge who is far too lenient on such crimes. You wanted this to be about race, and that's not proven, by a long shot.

If there are similar cases out there concerning black rapists, then why have we never heard of one?

Why doesn't one show up in search results??

Maybe you weren't looking hard enough?

Judge in volatile Texas rape case toughens terms on Sir Young

A 20-year-old man who was convicted of raping of a teenage schoolmate but sentenced to only 45 days in jail and five years' probation...

Here's one of a Hispanic fellow who also got a ridiculously light sentence:

Jud ge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3-year-old while covering her mouth because 'he didn't intend to harm her'

We can all agree that some of these guys get very light sentences, when they should not. However, it's been shown learly that race isn't the issue there. What's worse, getting a light sentence, or not being charged AT ALL?

God knows everytime a random black teen punches some one it makes the news (fake knock out game)...

Fake? If that's what you think, then you aren't paying attention. Many, any such cases have been documented, and a book has even been written on the topic.

I guess you think this fellow was lying, too?

Black city councilman breaks the silence on black on white crime

"[Public Square] is ground zero on St. Patrick's Day for blacks to go beat up whites," Reed said to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "I believe this is a hate crime because it is black folks purposefully going downtown to beat up white folks.”

Read the article. Learn the facts.
edit on 11-6-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: quote issue

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good thread as this should obviously be discussed.

However, I strongly suspect that money is the main culprit in this. After all, money talks and bull $h!+ walks.

It's always been that way and always will be.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Fair enough about the black 20 year old. That counts and CBS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Thank you.

These short sentences are a real problem, I think we both agree there!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join