It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead in Tel Aviv terror attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Two gunmen have opened fire in a bustling shopping and restaurant precinct in central Tel Aviv, killing four people and wounding five others before being shot. Four victims died of their gunshot wounds in the emergency room, said Gil Fire, the deputy director of Tel Aviv's central Ichilov hospital. Three others of the five wounded victims also had life-threatening gunshot wounds, but doctors managed to stabilise them, he said. One of the shooters was shot by police and was also being treated in the same hospital, while the second shooter was overpowered without being wounded and being interrogated, police spokeswoman Luba Samri said. The two were Palestinians from the southern West Bank town of Yatta, she confirmed, adding they were cousins. Ismail Haniya, the Gaza-based leader of the radical Islamist Hamas movement, retweeted a picture of what appeared to be the shooter who was shot, with the caption: "One of the heroes of the Tel Aviv operation."
So now murderers are HERO'S, i suppose it depends on which religion you follow.

The violence erupted on a warm Wednesday evening in Tel Aviv's Sarona area that features outdoor entertainment, cafes and pedestrian areas, immediately next to the Israel defence ministry. Witnesses said the two gunmen, dressed in dark clothing and appearing to be regular customers, sat down in Sarona's Max Brenner cafe and ordered food. But they then pulled guns out of their bags and began shooting, first inside, then outside.
Reminds me a bit of the murder's in Paris, kill people as they are seated dining, bloody swine cowards.www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

This violence is not the answer and is completely deplorable. Both sides are guilty of it. The Palestinians anger stems from Israel's military occupation, illegal settlements/outposts, and hindering any Palestinian economy. Major changes in the way Israel conducts itself in the West Bank and Gaza is the only solution to healing generations of turmoil and violence.

Both sides need to work together for a two state solution but the right wing Israeli gov't is not supportive of any of the above and at this point I doubt the Palestinians are either. There is no easy way out of this one presently.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
This man knows how to solve it.
www.megagenius.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

Two gunmen have opened fire in a bustling shopping and restaurant precinct in central Tel Aviv, killing four people and wounding five others before being shot. Four victims died of their gunshot wounds in the emergency room, said Gil Fire, the deputy director of Tel Aviv's central Ichilov hospital. Three others of the five wounded victims also had life-threatening gunshot wounds, but doctors managed to stabilise them, he said. One of the shooters was shot by police and was also being treated in the same hospital, while the second shooter was overpowered without being wounded and being interrogated, police spokeswoman Luba Samri said. The two were Palestinians from the southern West Bank town of Yatta, she confirmed, adding they were cousins. Ismail Haniya, the Gaza-based leader of the radical Islamist Hamas movement, retweeted a picture of what appeared to be the shooter who was shot, with the caption: "One of the heroes of the Tel Aviv operation."
So now murderers are HERO'S, i suppose it depends on which religion you follow.

The violence erupted on a warm Wednesday evening in Tel Aviv's Sarona area that features outdoor entertainment, cafes and pedestrian areas, immediately next to the Israel defence ministry. Witnesses said the two gunmen, dressed in dark clothing and appearing to be regular customers, sat down in Sarona's Max Brenner cafe and ordered food. But they then pulled guns out of their bags and began shooting, first inside, then outside.
Reminds me a bit of the murder's in Paris, kill people as they are seated dining, bloody swine cowards.www.news.com.au...[ /quote]

They started this crap with Mandela. He was a terrorist, murderer, made bombs to kill innocents/soft targets and it was all pushed by the IMF/UN to turn him into a hero. It was world view inversion therapy. Well, now it's coming full circle. Israel is an apartheid nation, what goes around comes around.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In other news they are handing out candy in gaza.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

What the hell kind of straw argument is that?

Your entire point wasn't even slighty revenant, and obviously was only an outlet for your anti -Mandela rant.

Join a more appropriate thread please.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

What the hell kind of straw argument is that?

Your entire point wasn't even slighty revenant, and obviously was only an outlet for your anti -Mandela rant.

Join a more appropriate thread please.

There's been an ongoing world-view inversion. The quote was "So now murderers are heroes" and the justification for that is that the world-view inversion was created by the IMF/UN to initially support Mandela (murderer/terrorists) into becoming an icon (heroe) so that the IMF could take total control of South Africa through a corrupted Marxist puppet regime called the ANC. Makes perfect sense. Since I was there and knew the players, knew the extortion methods, knew who was bought by the IMF, it makes even more sense to me.

Now, since at times I was involved with Israelis (and many others) and I lived in South Africa, I know what apartheid looks like and guess what, Israel looks like apartheid to me. Now since Zionists were involved in the capitulation of South Africa through the IMF/UN extortion, it would look good on the Zionists if they had to dismantle their own Israeli apartheid. Makes sense ;-)

So you join a different thread, something that isn't above your "grade" level please. BTW, I made a valid point, you complained about me rather than produce a rational argument. What is it they say, "play the ball not the player."

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join