It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg group meeting: What actually happens at the world’s most secretive gathering of global

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It would have to be Russia that does it, i think it would slow it down in some ways but speed it up in others. It would definately cause mass chaos everywhere.

Most likely the KGB? It's either that or ISIS...I would suggest the latter is the higher plausibility of occuring (if it did)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think, it's about time that somebody releases a huge amount of data concerning how certain members of this Bilderberg clown show are practically being played around like puppets by other members such as the royalties and certain long standing politicians!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ohh that would be interesting. Maybe in near future when drones get smaller someone films everything.

I have a feeling we would see devil in his true form.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Perhaps the "real" meetings are being held somewhere else at the same time.

It's possible the Bilderberg thing is just an elaborate decoy; but then one wonders why they would bother with decoys when everything discussed in these meetings is completely secret, and anything leaked could easily be dismissed as 'crackpot conspiracy theories'.

Mass immigration from the third world to the West is far too well-organised and pervasive not to have been carefully planned and executed; from the drip-drip just after WW2 to the present-day flood...all carefully calculated to be just under the threshold of public outrage.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To have these secret meetings in luxury hotels with caviar and fine wine and woman and cars and estates and all kind of creature comforts that would make ancient kings blush

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL!!!!

sounds like a quiet night in for jay z rather than some not so shadowy cabal.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm not just guessing, I heard from a source who was told by an insider. The purpose of the meetings is to choose new members.

The potential recruits are introduced by members. These new attendees must join in the discussions. If the discussion were a way of reaching a conclusion then new attendees would not have to join in. Because the function of the discussions is to give the opportunity for the established group to assess and approve or disapprove of the new potential member, these potential new members have to take part. When a new member has been approved they can be relied upon to act in the best interests of the group.

At Watford Bilderberg the BBC tried to make a crummy hit piece. Protestors and police combined forces to kick the BBC off site. The BBC then tried to film in Watford town centre but were confronted by protestors again and packed up and left.

Victory for the people.

3:04 in this video.

edit on 12 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

But that's the thing isn't it, no one knows what really goes on.

So much for transparency in the modern world.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Did you follow the Watford Bilderberg story as it developed? It was hilarious. Watford town council basically said, "But we didn't even know there were secret rulers of the world. Now you're asking us to get ready for the secret rulers of the world, a host of protestors, the manufactured drunken riot (fortunately prevented), and as if that wasn't enough, Alex bloody Jones!"

I fell about laughing on numerous occasions as the whole ridiculous pantomime played out. My favourite bit was the guy from Durham who hid in the bushes then climbed a tree and spied on security for three nights running.

This is the video that made Watford Town Council really sit up and take notice. They were being pressured to accept the fake Bilderberg organised protest festival. Then they found out this is the calibre of the festival facilitators.

This is Stephen P. H. Retard, Bilderberg fake protest festival facilitator, at his best.

If the fake protest festival had gone ahead the masses of riot police accommodated in the nearby sports centre would have been called in to combat the drunken civil unrest that the Bilderbergers had planned. Instead we had a three day open air conference between police and protesters with lines of police saying "Good morning. Good morning." as protestors filed in and shaking hands with protestors as they filed out at the end of each day.

For anyone interested in Bilderberg I highly recommend studying Watford Bilderberg.

Icke wanted the festie. He seemed peeved that common sense took hold.

www.infowars.com...

So They Better Get Ready For The Potential Consequences of Their Own Making
David Icke
May 31, 2013
I have had nothing to do with the organisation of this peaceful protest against the manipulation of world events by the Bilderberg Group at the Grove Hotel in Watford next week, but I did agree to speak there on Saturday, June 8th, along with Alex Jones.

The organisers have played the game absolutely straight, fair and by the rules by consulting with the police and Watford Borough Council to find a suitable location near the hotel that would be non-disruptive to the local community.
The organisers agreed with the police that Cassiobury Park, about two miles from the entrance to the Grove, would be the most suitable location but now Watford Borough Council has refused the request to hold the event next weekend because the application was not made three months in advance.
How can you apply three months in advance when the Bilderberg Group does not publish its intended locations and so they are only uncovered close to their meetings?
This is, in effect, a ban on the festival and there is no right of appeal. Objectors to it going ahead included Hertfordshire police.
What the police and the council should now take into serious account is the anger and outrage there will be among the thousands who were planning to be there at having their right to peaceful protest against a sinister and despicable organisation denied by the same police and council that are licking the arse of the Bilderberg organisers. Yes, sir, no, sir, G4S, sir.
Any protest is now confined to a tiny area near the entrance to the Grove Hotel and what if very large numbers of people who have had enough of the tail wagging the elephant turn up at the entrance to the Grove Hotel itself en masse? I will certainly be there on Saturday and speak in whatever form I can and I am sure that Alex Jones will do the same.
Think on, dark suits and uniforms, think on, because we THE PEOPLE have #ing had enough.

Icke warned of anger and outrage at the refusal to allow the fake Bilderberg organised protest festival. The opposite was true as many videos show.

Wrong that time Icke.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

More of the BBC attempting to mock the Watford Bilderberg protestors.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a list of participants this year (assuming we can believe it)

2016 Bilderberg Meeting Dresden, Germany 9-12 June Final list of Participants

and a press release with possible topics of "discussion"....

press release

Yep
All heads of some of the largest Banks and Corporations in the USA and world
No doubt, it is here where NAFTA, China Trade and the TPP were created
Where is the worker and citizens input into these meetings?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join