It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"To Bernie voters left out in the cold by a rigged system, we welcome you with open arms".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: neo96

And we've hit a brick wall. Right, it's always the lefts fault, never acknowledge the rights wrong doings, or in this case agreement that Trump is capable of being a racist.

Remember everyone, only the left pushes propaganda.

Plenty wrong with the 'right'...that's why Trump won...DUH. Plenty wrong with the left, as well....chief among them using the racist card, the war on women card, on and on and on for DECADES.

Plenty wrong with both parties....That's why Trump will win.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Don't flatter yourself that you Bernie folks are see as some sort of "Revolutionary" Neo- Liberal Movement to admire.

I can safely say the MAJORITY of us see you as a low denominator,bottom rung, Bolshevik, Neo-Collectivist, Globalist, violent and subversive personality culture...who are at it's core looking for FREE CRAP, that isn't there.

Who supports a FAILED lifelong political race hyping "Social Justice" mongering HACK that didn't have a real job until his 40s.

Don't flatter yourself.

And yet here's a thread trying to get us to join you LOL.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

Too many grown ups. Didn't work.

But those grown ups sided with the evil WITCH. Which is good. We dodged a Bolshevik bullet, bigtime.

But now, CROOOOOOKED HILLARY.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

One battle over, and a new one has begun.

Let's bring the 'shock and awe'

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Don't flatter yourself that you Bernie folks are see as some sort of "Revolutionary" Neo- Liberal Movement to admire.

I can safely say the MAJORITY of us see you as a low denominator,bottom rung, Bolshevik, Neo-Collectivist, Globalist, violent and subversive personality culture...who are at it's core looking for FREE CRAP, that isn't there.

Who supports a FAILED lifelong political race hyping "Social Justice" mongering HACK that didn't have a real job until his 40s.

Don't flatter yourself.

Trump said it, I didn't. Like I said, you guys would be in a corner with a DUNCE CAP on thinking about what you did.

But Trump has shown more patience and tact handling you than I would have. His Fig Leaf is admirable considering WHO he is offering it to. I don't feel you guys even deserve THAT much.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Don't flatter yourself.

Trump said it, I didn't. Like I said, you guys would be in a corner with a DUNCE CAP on thinking about what you did.

But Trump has shown more patience and tact handling you than I would have. His Fig Leaf is admirable considering WHO he is offering it to. I don't feel you guys even deserve THAT much.

LOL Seems like someone got "triggered" by my posts. Need a safe place to calm you down?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well they do say a fool, and their money are soon parted.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Don't flatter yourself.

LOL Seems like someone got "triggered" by my posts. Need a safe place to calm you down?

What are you talking about? I'm working on shipments, labeling products, while typing here, listening to Radiohead.

You think YOU can rattle me in any form?

Stop.....flattering....yourself.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Swills

And we've hit a brick wall. Right, it's always the lefts fault, never acknowledge the rights wrong doings, or in this case agreement that Trump is capable of being a racist.

Remember everyone, only the left pushes propaganda.

DUH. Plenty wrong with the left, as well....chief among them using the racist card, the war on women card, on and on and on for DECADES.

Good point, NWTrucker. That's why I wonder why Republican politicians are admonishing Trump for saying exactly what they've probably been saying to each other behind closed doors for decades. I guess he was wrong to state the party's position in public?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Couldn't have said it any better. My thinking is pretty much the same regarding voting except I'm already expecting to vote for Hillary because I think it's going to be close unless of course Trump keeps race pimping and that seems unlikely given his speech tonight. With the SCOTUS appointments on the line, it's just too much to risk.
edit on 2016-6-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

So you're saying that Trump will win because he's the worst of both worlds?

A whiny, hypersensitive, easily offended, race card pulling super wealthy oligarch crony capitalist?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Don't flatter yourself.

What are you talking about? I'm working on shipments, labeling products, while typing here, listening to Radiohead.

You think YOU can rattle me in any form?

Stop.....flattering....yourself.

Yet you keep replying. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have felt any inclination to throw so many labels at me and then prove your point so hard. I found it funny, hence my responses (and LOLs).

Plus I wanted any Bernie supporters who were thinking of joining with Trump to see for themselves what Trump fans really think of us. Thanks for helping out on that end, too.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Couldn't have said it any better. My thinking is pretty much the same regarding voting except I'm already expecting to vote for Hillary because I think it's going to be close unless of course Trump keeps race pimping and that seems unlikely given his speech tonight. With the SCOTUS appointments on the line, it's just too much to risk.

I'm still holding out hope lol. I simply don't believe the Repub establishment is going to let things go like this at their convention.

Plus, I'm in a typical "Repub" state so it'll probably go to Trump regardless. But it'll all come down to how tight the race is come late October.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If I vote, it will be for Jill Stein.....waiting to hear what Bernie has to say tonight. I will be doubly heartbroken if he were to endorse Hillary.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
If I vote, it will be for Jill Stein.....waiting to hear what Bernie has to say tonight. I will be doubly heartbroken if he were to endorse Hillary.

Hey, what do you mean "If I vote"?

We still need people to vote for the Senate and House of Reps. Don't forget, the entire House of Representatives is up for reelection. Then there are the numerous State and local positions that are up for election. Don't let the presidential nominee stop you from those other crucial votes.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A lot of Bernie supporters will vote for the Green Party.

I don't think many will vote Hillary.

We will be hearing to the contrary from the Hillary Campaign.

Methinks so too, I am gonna go Green, yes I am, I like green eggs and ham, they will not win, but perhaps something can be built up for the future, enough of the lesser of two evils bullchips.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hillary has already crossed the 1,000,000 vote total in California and it's still not over

I don't think she's worried about some Sanders supporters voting for tRump

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yeah, I know...just need a minute to re-group. My plan is to become much more involved in local politics .....does anyone else notice the "dead" look in Trump's wife and daughter's faces as he gives his victory speech ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

They might as well call it already.

Trump versus Clinton 2016

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join