It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hispanics REALLY think about Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I appreciated this video quite a bit. In our current modern America, it is socially and politically acceptable to be racist against white people. White people are not allowed to speak about social issues that relate to other groups. There are tons of topics that white people cannot discuss, or they will be shouted down as racist. It is generally acceptable to say things like "all white people are racist" and to belittle white people in any matter that people choose. There are a plethora of excuses used when being racist against whites; slavery,past discrimination,colonialism,etc. In the past, every group that has been discriminated against or taken into slavery, the perpetrators of the oppression have given very similar excuses. Slavery has been around since the dawn of humanity basically, but the modern white is supposed to bare the burden of people that have died long ago. There is NOTHING that justifies racism. In this video there is an honest discussion between a white man, and Mexican-American. In the video the Mexican dude discusses how most minorities hate whites, dislike white culture, and so on.

It is a very good conversation, and it might wake up some of you white guilt types out there. It might also give you an idea of the vast amount of double standards there are in this country regarding race. It is inexcusable to be racist toward ANYONE, even if you have an excuse, and even if it is socially acceptable.
youtu.be...

Here is a video that I put together, further shining a light on the current racism that is taken so lightly by people on the left. The past doesn't matter. If we are going to move on this nonsense needs to stop. Yes, racism against white people is still racism.
youtu.be...

P.S. Shame on anyone that defends racism against white people. Shame on anyone that defends racism against anyone.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

White Power ! Yes , I said it , We are PEOPLE TOO !

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And they call Trump supporters racist...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Good topic, but I'd prefer the addition of "some" to the title. Not all Hispanics think like that. Some do, yes, but not all.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The big irony of racism in the U.S. is, the people most responsible for the perpetuation of it are......white. On the one side, you have the white owned liberal media reporting on it, and creating fear and guilt over it every chance they get, and on the other side, you have the white hate groups and their media stirring the pot every chance they get.

Of course, laws that were meant to create yet another privileged class in this country haven't helped, since those laws have done nothing to help minorities become self-sufficient and productive members of society. They've actually oppressed them, and put them in a position of dependency and entitlement.

Yes, I'm blaming white people for exacerbating the problem. A certain group of white people, anyway.

edit on 6/7/2016 by Klassified because: clarity

edit on 6/7/2016 by Klassified because: add

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I made a thread about this a few months ago.

Yes Mexicans are very racist thats why they call white people and any other latino groups (wedos)

its racist, we are all lazy and stupid to them thats what they really believe

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Winstonian

Watching the protestors/ rioters at that Trump rally was an eye opener for sure. That one dude with the Mexican flag rioter mask saying "this was all ours, we're gonna take it back" (paraphrasing) was ridiculous. And the whole "Make California Mexico again" thing was bonkers.

I mean, I have a lot of dissenting opinions and viewpoints but I still love America and (most of) it's people. Regardless of whether or not that particular portion of the US was once Mexico, it's not now. S**t happened and the Southwest is ours now.

It really does seem as though there may actually be an organized attempt by specific factions to covertly infiltrate the US via illegal immigration.

And they called me a leftist.
edit on Cpm8Tuesday0920162930Tue, 07 Jun 2016 20:09:29 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: FNORD

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Totally bs all ethnic groups are racist it's called the racial empathy gap is a scientifically studied and verified phenomenon you can read plenty of articles about it.

Also you really think whites are the most racist people?

Sorry, try being a white person in a predominately black or latino ghetto and get back to me.

full of bs

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

White Power ! Yes , I said it , We are PEOPLE TOO !

White Power..?

Holy Tool Time.

That term is entrenched in America's racist history...

Let me help you out: White Pride

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Go to wikipedia and look up the definitions given for white pride, black pride,etc. He talks about it in the video, but you may be shocked.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
onequestion

Where I used to live, Titusville FL, I remember after Zimmerman killed Treyvon I was threatened with stabbing by a number of large African American fellows. True Story. I told the I thought Zimmerman was a PoS and politely excused myself. The idea that whiyes are the only racists is nothing shy of foolhardy. I know this from six years of living in the actual "hood". But, in the same time frame my best bro was a black dude called Dexter. We used to chill and play Hero Clix.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Power, Pride, Unity

They all have the EXACT same meaning when they have "white" before them.

If it's white, it's racist.

Welcome to the modern era.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly disagree.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My focus for this thread is more of putting a spotlight on the fact that it is now acceptable to be racist against whites. The video is really interesting, give it a listen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Yeah ive lived in latino and black neighborhoods and ive been robbed jumped and all kinds of bs

everyone is racist its called the racial empathy gap its built in

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Klassified

Totally bs all ethnic groups are racist it's called the racial empathy gap is a scientifically studied and verified phenomenon you can read plenty of articles about it.

Also you really think whites are the most racist people?

Sorry, try being a white person in a predominately black or latino ghetto and get back to me.

full of bs

Did I say whites were racist in my post...any where? No.
Did I say other ethnic groups were not racist? No.

I am white, and I grew up in the ghetto. I know what it's like to be hated because of your skin color. I know what it's like to be in the middle of a racial stand-off between blacks and whites. I actually do have black and Hispanic friends. I don't have to pretend. You don't know me, or what I've been through in my life.

Actually read my post, instead of skimming it for the crux, and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Maybe.
edit on 6/7/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Non-racist white folk are the victims of the abundant racist white folk, so you can in a sense blame your brethren and ancestors for all the flak.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
I wholeheartedly disagree.

Is this directed at me? What do you disagree with?

Are you going to tell me the media hasn't done more to perpetuate racism in this country than all the other factors combined?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Damn us white men are awesome aren't we ?

We have the aa's, hispanics,asians,gays,lgbts even the planet ganging up on us.

They sure have created quite a bundle there. There is a word for that FASCES.

From where THIS word comes from.

www.dictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
just curious

is that all them ? do they have an official spokesperson ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join