It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect And The Bible Question

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the bible also used to say that the lamb would recieve something called the wealth of nations

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
I always ignored the mandela threads just laughing it off.

Today I watched a video that led me to this thread.
The KJV Bible stuff starts around 13 min in.

I even messaged a couple people I respect here to ask their opinion, 2ofusr1 was one.

All I know is I will trust in Jesus until I die or he comes.

And pray all this will make sense then.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

All I know is I will trust in Jesus until I die or he comes.

And pray all this will make sense then.

I am with you there I don't need any written words at all.

Many of the things they mention on the video I think are wrong, for instance I have always had a version of the bible that said 2 men in one bed, people always equate bed with sex now days but whole Families used to be in one bed. Now the difference I think is this. If you look up that scripture you will find on biblehub both ways and more depending on biible versions. Two People, two men sometimes sitting on a couch not bed,
biblehub.com...

The LIon is gone that scripture is nowhere any longer in any version. The test it seems is is it still in some versions? Many people who have studied their bible deeply have only studied on version and they could be wrong no matter how well studied. For instance I had never in my studies remembered any mention of pounds, it was money, silver, Talents
Matthew 25:14-30 (silver) NLT, KJV says Talents and not bank but exchangers.

Luke 19-25 Bank/pound KJV

Lion/ biblehub.com...

Now we are told this would happen it seems.

King James Bible
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

biblehub.com...

Now Luke 19-27 It is a parable of the last days his return, and Jesus does indeed say on his return he will slay those who are his enemies, he will come as a warrior no longer a lamb, so I don't find this out of place although I cannot remember the scripture well enough to say if it has changed. I can find no other version that does not say kill in someway.
Compare:
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:27-30).

We need to remember the real substance here was not any kind of money but the word of god and people were to increase what was given in their faith and teaching others. It is a do unto other as I have done to you statement. Nothing to do with real money. So if Jesus gave his life what is expected of his servant.
As in Romans 2:4
Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

This extra dimension could be separated from ours by a million trillion trillionth of a centimeter. Is this a parallel yet inaccessible universe?
It interacts with our dimensions only via gravity. And gravity is extremely weak. An elementary particle at ordinary energies exerts negligible gravitational force. But at the LHC, if this idea is right, we would see evidence of this extra dimension. Particles could carry momentum into the extra dimension, and that could actually be observable.

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://(link tracking not allowed)/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

edit on 25-6-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The is just the West. You can't even imagine what is going on in the East. Say thanks to America protecting the real enemy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Also the word "matrix" is now in the bible.

Also unicorn...

there is also a verse talking about two women grinding eachother....

the bible now says the word "stuff"...........

crazy stuff you guys..............

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

www.reddit.com...

There is a lot going on with the bible

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Jesus taught "love your enemies" - that's the example he set for all humanity while he walked the earth during his first coming. He came "to save, not to destroy." Now it's "slay them before me"!?

Slay them?! this is not Islam.

Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. Bottles?! It should be wineskins. Corks may fail but bad wine doesn't make bottles break. And since when were there bottles back then?

bottles? not wineskins?

then this?

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, .... Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, the other left.

women grinding? men in bed together?

it is supposed to be grinding grain, or at the mill, but now its just grinding...

since when did the bible say the word "stuff?"

King James Bible (Luke 17:31) "In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back."

edit on 13-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

In doctor who season one there's a code that follows the doctor-BadWolf. And in one later Matt Smith episode he ends up in a time loop or dimensional crossroads where historical figures and people from the future got stuck. Did Doctor Who know something?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm gobsmacked. I would have sworn it was in the bible.

Apparently thd phrase appears in an old mormon hymn, from the 1830s
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The full version of the hymn includes the verse

How blessed the day when the lamb and the lion
Shall lie down together without any ire;
And Ephraim be crown'd with his blessing in Zion,
As Jesus descends with his chariots of fire!

Other than that, I am gobsmacked and baffled.
I thought I was pretty familiar with the bible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join