It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New PAC Which Supports Donald Trump Releases Devastating Anti-Hillary Ad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

LOL

GWP quoted and linked CNN

Double sourcing is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But now what is his stance?

I do not know. It doesn't really matter.

The point was, if a Trump-supporting superpac puts out an anti-hillary ad, so what? What has that to do with Trump himself?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

I said that in my original post.

Yet you chose to use GWP as the OP source instead of the ACTUAL source, which was CNN.

That was my point.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No I am not, I have listened to what he said, and him repeatedly tout that he won't be taking anyone's money. I have not seen said interviews where he said that was only going to be for the primary. He has said over and over again that if you take any money from people than you owe them on the back end, while he is not wrong there, that is why he said he wasn't going to do it.
You and your ilk are the ones that rationalizing this move by him. You all don't want to see that he is doing something different then he has said before. Everyone else just sees this as him being Trump.
Please show me where he said he wasn't going to, everything I can find goes back to last month.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

LOL

Yet you chose to use GWP as the OP source instead of the ACTUAL source, which was CNN.

That was my point.

This is all to common these days, people would rather just use the sensationalized piece than just link the source that is getting the information from.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

And CNN is not biased?
With the MSM so predominately left leaning, sometimes alternate sources are required to get non-left information.

Did you read the CNN article? It was pretty objective reporting.

So your implication is it's acceptable to create our own bias to balance the 'other' bias rather than look at things...oh, objectively?

Ahh, yes, anything we can do as a reaction against the left wing bias that is in every MSM except the blatantly biased and slanted right wing wing sources .

ETA: Alternative sources are amazing. IF they're not strictly biased partisan BS but look at the facts.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Liquesence

LOL

That was my point.

This is all to common these days, people would rather just use the sensationalized piece than just link the source that is getting the information from.

Yup.

But it's all about confirmation bias, appealing to those who think like us, and affirming our own partisan bias.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It is funny how many people think CNN is so biased, I guess taking the more level stance on things and waiting for things to be proved means they are left leaning media outlets. They have blasted Hilary on this email thing non stop, but I guess since they haven't gave her a trail by media they must be protecting her.
Not to say it is the epitome of journalism, but hardly this "liberals and democrats can do no wrong and we will won't say anything if they do"

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Presidential election costs billions to run he couldn't self fund if he wants to. However in several interviews he did indeed state he would do fund raising. And the only thing he said he wouldn't do is take large donations from pacs. So far he's actually lived up to that when you look at his campaign finances. But as far as presidential hillary is expected to spend 3 to 5 billion more than trump can afford. As Republican nominee his job is to raise money for the Republicans running for office. So expect to see him a lot trying to raise money for congressman and senators as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It is funny how many people think CNN is so biased, I guess taking the more level stance on things and waiting for things to be proved means they are left leaning media outlets. They have blasted Hilary on this email thing non stop, but I guess since they haven't gave her a trail by media they must be protecting her.
Not to say it is the epitome of journalism, but hardly this "liberals and democrats can do no wrong and we will won't say anything if they do"

All news agencies will have a certain degree of bias. Depends on the reporter just in the current climate bias seems to take over completely in the past journalists actually were taught to avoid it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

So Donald accepts support from Super Pacs now?

Since he isn't supposed to communicate with them, how does he stop them?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

That's the hype but not the reality. When faced between a choice of Hillary or Trump, the Bernouts will stampede to the polls for Hillary. It's straight demographics and the more Trump runs his mouth, the more likely it becomes.

Wishful thinking feels good, huh?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Of course, but that isn't the same as taking some information from a somewhat neutral source and the going to a no doubt about it biased blog.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes, all media outlets have a degree of bias in themselves (slaves to the corporate masters), but good journalists are not blatantly partisan and are as objective as possible.

If people would read articles (not from blatantly biased sources or people) instead of listening to pundits they would see there's a lot more objectivity than they claim is lacking (this goes for mainstream media, including Fox, not the blatantly biased outlets like breitbart. or mojo. or etc).

To All:

Read Facts. Not a partisan interpretation. Stop listening to pundits and partisan BS and think for yourselves.

edit on 7-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Trump said that he is going to be giving a major speech next week, detailing the Clinton corruption.
This should be good!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Trump said that he is going to be giving a major speech next week, detailing the Clinton corruption.
This should be good!

His staff has every searing detail too.

This will be the beginning of the Main Campaign.

Hillary's downhill snowball will get bigger and bigger and bigger by the week.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

This should be good!

Agreed, I believe he said it could be as early as next Monday. Additionally, although he used a teleprompter, IMHO, I think this was one of the best speeches I have heard him give. He kept on point, the economy, how the obama/clinton policies both domestic and foreign have failed miserably and yes, he is Pro-Americans first, jobs, safety, infastructure, education, and more. Can't wait for the Clinton beat-down next week.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It matters if you care about integrity, but this is Trump we're talking about here and the man clearly has no integrity.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Guess you aren't aware he and Sanders already told Super Pacs to cease their support during the primaries. You're allowed to tell them to stop but you're not allowed to work with them, even they all skirt that rule via loop holes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

That is a beautiful ad! If he's starting with this, imagine the later ones! With all of the Clinton scandals, he's got plenty of material!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join