It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New PAC Which Supports Donald Trump Releases Devastating Anti-Hillary Ad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"Rebuilding America" is the name of a new pro-Trump PAC that is going after the presumptive Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton.

They also bring in Bill Clinton as part of the attack strategy.

They have an ad that really hits the lies told by both.

The email scandal and the Monica scandal are part of this one.

The Hillary Campaign needs to rebut this quick or it's big damage (but it's hard to dodge the now known lies).

New PAC Which Supports Donald Trump Releases Devastating Anti-Hillary Ad

A new PAC which supports Donald Trump called Rebuilding America Now has released its first ad which targets Hillary Clinton’s dishonesty by tying her to her husband’s miserable record.

CNN reported:

Pro-Trump group’s first ad uses Clintons’ words against them

A pro-Donald Trump super PAC ties Hillary Clinton’s private email server use to Bill Clinton’s Monica Lewinsky scandal, in its first 30-second advertisement.

The spot, from the days-old group Rebuilding America Now — launched by close Trump associate Tom Barrack with $32 million in commitments — follows Trump’s lead in casting likely Democratic nominee Clinton as untrustworthy.

Rebuilding America Now New TV Ad: Hillary Clinton: More of the Same

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Donald accepts support from Super Pacs now?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

(Hysterical laughter)
Oh dear, old fox, you do amuse me. Sometimes. (Walks off whistling)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, but he's self-funding! Didn't you know? He's bloviated enough about it! Oh, wait....

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

No, but he's self-funding! Didn't you know? He's bloviated enough about it! Oh, wait....

Just to be clear at no time has Trump ever said he would self fund a general election campaign. There is a lot wrong with him (less than Hillary), but suggesting he said he would self fund his campaign is a lie.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

well this is good, people can make their own determinations of guilt based on prior behavior from the same family. Hillary is going down, just not on Bill clearly

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There's nothing "devastating" about it.

Nothing in that video is a game-changer or will move anyone off of their position with regard to Hillary. Nothing new or unknown at all. Let's face it, there are no fence-sitters left. The only question that remains, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, is how many GOPers will be staying home on election day.

Unless Trump figures out a way to make Dems stay home that day, Hillary will win.
edit on 6/7/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

Nothing in that video is a game-changer or will move anyone off of their position with regard to Hilary. Nothing new or unknown at all. Let's face it, there are no fence-sitters left. The only question that remains, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, is how many GOPers will be staying home on election day.

Unless Trump figures out a way to make Dems stay home that day, Hillary will win.

Erm, it's a Xuenchen thread. Don't take it too seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

All this hysterical trashing of Clinton just makes people support her more. She just got 150,000 more supporters!

edit on 7-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

When did he say he wouldn't self fund the general election? All he has said this whole time is that he is going to self fund, and that if you don't then you owe someone on the back end. That is what he ran on the whole time, but hey the bait and switch is a fantastic sales tactic.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Oh but the Sanders supporters will be voting Green or will stay home !!!

Hillary is already convicted by the Sanders "voters".

The trial will continue as Hillary gets exposed more and more.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Donald Trump Says He Won’t Self-Fund General Election Campaign

And the PACs will do the dirty work.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's the hype but not the reality. When faced between a choice of Hillary or Trump, the Bernouts will stampede to the polls for Hillary. It's straight demographics and the more Trump runs his mouth, the more likely it becomes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

Nothing in that video is a game-changer or will move anyone off of their position with regard to Hillary. Nothing new or unknown at all. Let's face it, there are no fence-sitters left. The only question that remains, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, is how many GOPers will be staying home on election day.

I like the ad, but, I agree with you. Nothing that will move any votes that haven't been stuck in cement for decades. Even now we see the Lame Liberal Media on the night before today's super Tuesday primaries claiming she is the 'historic' presumptive Dem nominee for POTUS.........Bernie should be pissed as he apparently is.

The only remaining hope for anyone who leans 'anybody but Hillary' is the FBI primary. Most common sense, honest people recognize she broke the law, has or will commit perjury, but unless she is indicted before November, she will win over the sheep. Even an indictment may not even prevent it. The system is rigged, we've been screwed for the last 7 1/2 years and it will continue until America falls and unable to recover. I know, a rather apathetic, doomsday, prediction, but that is the way I see it, and I am not the only one.

edit on 7-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Erm, it's a Xuenchen thread. Don't take it too seriously.

I personally like the OP's threads..they are entertaining..

They are so ridiculous, I find it hard to believe anyone takes them seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just to be clear he trumpeted (pun most definitely intended) his ability to pay for his campaign. He's the one who made a big big deal about it. So yeah let's be clear . Let us not pretend that this is not yet another flip flop on trumps part.
His campaign is going down in flames today. Since Thursday and that brutal speech from Clinton he's been smoldering and with no comeback either lol.
Now he's losing endorsement from one senator with others likely to follow.
He's a mess. .
edit on 672016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just to be clear at no time has Trump ever said he would self fund a general election campaign. There is a lot wrong with him (less than Hillary), but suggesting he said he would self fund his campaign is a lie.

No, it's not a lie. Please see the claim on the image from his Facebook page in the link. The problem is that he lies so much himself that it's hard to keep track of everything.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Cool so he said it last month, my question was more about how he never said that we he wouldn't stop talking about how he is going to self fund. He changed his position on it and you all know it.
Guess you don't mind being lied too.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My son and his friends young men of twenty say they will vote for the Senate and house if not for Bernie. They won't vote for trump ever. I may convince them yet to vote for Hillary.
I did talk to my son about making sure to at least vote the Senate and house where there may be others who share Bernie views and can write legislation supporting his ideals. He said that made sense and he would at least do that.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
doesn't matter

trump is writing his own negative attack ads against himself everyday

Republican Sen. Mark Kirk said Tuesday that Donald Trump "does not have the temperament" to hold the job of president, saying he "cannot and will not support" the presumptive GOP presidential nominee. It was sharp criticism from an incumbent who had previously insisted he would support the GOP nominee. The Illinois Republican, who faces a tough challenge this November from Illinois Democratic Rep. Tammy Duckworth, tweeted Tuesday that based on his background in the military, he does not have faith in Trump to lead.

"Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament to command our military or our nuclear arsenal," Kirk wrote. Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament to command our military or our nuclear arsenal. — Mark Kirk (@MarkKirk) June 7, 2016

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join