It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Challenge - RV'ing the Root Cause of the Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

From your coordinates.....59435j ....... 24kfg

I see an sdhc card, in an office, somewhere in Lubbock Texas, and a man in a Blue 3 piece suit weeping while looking at a computer monitor.

edit on 8-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When I read your opening post, I read until I had the idea that you wanted to explore grass roots level understanding of the mandala effect.

That was the 'target'. So stop reading once the minimum info is obtained. "Front loading" in the jargon?

You do explain well though I admit I did not realise that there was a blind envelope involved.

Contemporaries who RV? No, I have worked alone mostly for the last decade on my own projects. Though I do correspond with others on colaborated projects.

It's just opinion and the method is home grown, but how I takled this target was to first assertain if the target actually existed. Either the target was found or the target was not found.

If found, then examine.

If not found, why? Looking in wrong place? Wrong wording? Wrong comprehension? Etc..

In the case of the mandala effect, the key word is 'effect', thus if we locate the effect, we must then look elsewhere to find the cause of the effect.

For example. We wish to know why the sand on the beach is arranged in a pattern. We must ignore the sand and look elsewhere. The air is the answer.

To find the effect upon memories of so many people, we search the physical, the aethers (life forces), astral, mental, etc..

In our search for the target we encounter the three entities. Examine them. Cause? Proxies for causitive agent? Questions untill we find a link between entities and mandala effect. That we encounter these entities in search for effect is indication. Can also be a decoy. If decoy, then perhaps on to something.

Once entities were found, the fountain shape was visible. Examine fountain. Could this be cause? Thoughtform. Size and strength indicates lots of builders therefore perhaps collective?

Who's collective? Human? Other? If other, then who?

Natural or artificial?

Contagion? Infection? Spiritual? Other?

The thoughtform was easy to pick, I have been fooled by those things before. Egg on face in public is a wonderful lesson

I could go on but it comes down to experience in the field.

Plus the question to the entities: "What have you guys been up to?"

I generally help entities out, so you get a reputation and help in return occassionally.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

There is not much more to add that isn't 'chaff'.

Dunno how I do it, just a knack. Sorry.

But hopefully, others can build upon what I have reported.

There is the problem that the mandala thing is getting a momentum that is affecting people as OP said in the opening post.

So really it needs to be dealt with. Not sure there how to tackle a collective thoughtform with a life of it's own. Maybe like a wildfire it will burn itself out.

Maybe the three entities might suggest something. But really, it would be about people staying grounded and not jumping to conclusions.

Mind you, I don't know what started this thing but the entities were not impressed by human arrogance and wanted to bring humans down a peg or two. Can't blame them really.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Interesting!! I'm not into RV-ing because I think it's antiquated (just my perspective because of life experiences and people I've met). There are very skilled clairvoyants on the planet who can see the unseen very accurately as long as they are not emotionally involved.

I, too, would like to read more of what you see.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

My viewing session led me to this research about how faulty our memory is, and how we deny it:

You Have No Idea What Happened (We get many details wrong when recalling past memories)

The researchers gave the same subjects questionnaires on what they recalled about certain emotional events, like the Challenger explosion, at two different points in time. (separated by about 2.5 years in that Challenger example). The reason the researchers could confidently tell the subjects they were wrong about their recollection is, they had the recollection from the same subject 2.5 years earlier and the two recollections were different, so at least one of them had to be wrong.

The other interesting finding is that there is NO correlation between confidence in the memory, and the accuracy of that memory.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ok well I didn't read any more than the idea description because as a
RVer I didn't want to know a thing about it. So I came to this page
and started reading member WhatisThis's post
because they were running into the same thing
but had to stop reading theirs as well for the same reason, ha-ha..

So can I help when is the reveal and if so, is there a number ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I think your exactly right tweetie.

Get three of those non-emotionally involved clairvoyants to examine a target and you would learn a lot.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Get three of those non-emotionally involved clairvoyants to examine a target and you would learn a lot.

What you would learn is that they were all hoaxers!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So, simply put, I think the mandela effect is a contagious thoughtform, a construct.

I would add that the mandela effect is dangerous because it is well crafted and works on principals of how our minds work. I think the mandela effect vandalises our minds.

So perhaps one could say; both believers and non-believers are correct.

My apologies to believers. It is not my intention to hurt people,

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I came to ATS because it has the toughest bunch of debunkers around. ATS also has great thinkers and diversity of thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join