It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama buries Clinton emails for 75 years?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Which is which?

Exactly.

I would vote for a pile of cinderblocks right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
maybe those few E-mails contained conversations from present world leaders that could cause severe political, and societal problems if they came to light now......of course, that rational thinking doesn't apply to ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Um - that is partially why this is such an egregious issue that said emails were being stored on an unsecure, private server...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm voting for Johnson, granted my state generally goes RED all day, every day so the effect of my vote when it comes to the presidential election will be minimal. Although, Johnson is polling in double digits nation-wide now, so you never know!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: jimmyx

Um - that is partially why this is such an egregious issue that said emails were being stored on an unsecure, private server...

It's hard to even give facts to people who still deny there is even a criminal investigation going on.

All these Hillary supporters spewing forth about Trump and vice versa is so insane to me, they don't even realize they are defending blatant criminality or blatant idiocy. All this arguing over whose crap smells better is just silly.

The fact that these emails were deemed so sensitive as to be barred from sight for 75 years says a lot.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Never imagined that's the change he was talking about?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Gee, I thought email was an electronic document. Looks like the government is more out dated then we ever imagined.

OK, I forgot about cleansing all the incriminating data in them. Drawing black lines with a marks a lot on most of the page of 450,000 pages takes time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join