It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the last 30 days, anti-BREXIT pact registers 1.6 million new voters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Shock Stats: 1.6 Million New UK Voters Registered in Past 30 Days.

BREXIT campaigners are concerned that a massive tax payer-funded push to register more than one million young people to vote will drastically alter the country’s European Union (EU) referendum result.

Government statistics reveal that in the past month alone, over 1.6 million people have registered to vote in the UK referendum on EU membership, with 900,000 of these registrations coming from those aged under 34 years.

Traditionally, younger voters are more inclined to vote to Remain in the European Union than leave.

Recent YouGov polling reveals that those under the age of 24 are likely to vote ‘Remain’ by 64 per cent to 18 per cent, with 5 per cent saying they would not vote, and 13 per cent remaining undecided.

Of the age group 25-49, Remain has the backing of 44 per cent of voters, with just 35 per cent saying they’d vote to leave (six per cent would not vote, and 14 per cent are undecided).

The British government has undertaken a massive voter registration campaign, as has the Labour Party and a number of left-wing, pro-EU outfits such as the BBC, Facebook, local councils, Bite the Ballot, 38 Degrees, the Green Party, and more.

So those who want to "REMAIN" in the EU have undertaken a massive campaign to register new voters, specifically younger voters, in the hopes that this will help their cause.

Its my understanding that there is only one or two days left in which to register so that UKers can vote in the election.

If you havent done so already, register!

And get your friends and families to do the same.

Seems like the "REMAIN" group will stop at nothing to keep the globalist EU from collapsing.

Cue the latest scare tactics:

David Cameron: leave vote would be economic 'bomb' for UK.

edit on 7-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: title

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

A propaganda war with little or no facts about anything, seen it before with the same tactics being used. Continue being ripped off by the corrupt E.U, or jump into the unknown, which according to those wishing to stay, is a jump into oblivion.

It's all bullsh*t as far as I can tell

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wonder how many of these new voters will be voting by post?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have little hope that brexit will succeed. Which is unfortunate, it would be a glimmer of light in a dimming Europe. A spark of freedom. Britain was hugely successful in the past, it could be again, but that won't work for the politicians.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good! Younger people need to vote! This is their future and it's about time they started caring. If they have all the information and don't just rely on scare ads that is. Doesn't matter what they vote for, as long as they are knowledgeable about their reasons why. Each side is trying to scare their voting base, I would hope everyone that plans on voting actually did a bit of research and can understand what might be good for them and their family, might not be the best for their neighbour. That's what it all boils down to for most people, not what would be best for their country, but what would be best for them. That's why scare tactics succeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Shock Horror!!!!! People being urged to use their democratic right to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane, must be a conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I predict right now that the leave vote will be successful. But only by conspirational design.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

I predict right now that the leave vote will be successful. But only by conspirational design.

Care to elaborate?

I ask because the whole apparatus of government both National and International seems set on keeping the UK in the EU

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Don't know about the UK, but in the US these headlines usually mean they're padding the voter roles to ensure they can steal the election.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I feel that once the UK leaves the EU a series of 'punishments' will be visited upon this country and eventually the UK will rejoin with the EU. Thus the illusion of democracy is maintained. It is basically just a long con.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Let's face it. The majority who couldn't abide the feudal system have left generations past. Why change now?

Not that it's much different on this side of the pond....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its getting interesting: But will the new registered voters favour Stay or Leave. I know of 3 who don't normally vote but have registered to vote OUT.

Read it all here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And cast your ATS if not already done so.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
After watching the britexit movie, I cant imagine the Olagarcy allowing them to leave. They have a super luxury life at the tax payers expense. When watching the movie I was struck with how the elites set themselves up for the same life they had before the war. With the lower class being the serfs to serve the Olagarcy. They just figured out a way to retain their lavish lives at the expense of the poor.

I really pray that they will succeed in leaving the EU. And I agree with the above post that they will be punished.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So BREXIT are complaining that people are registering to vote. That's good. What's the problem?

It is especially important the young vote. They will need to manage the situation that us old farts leave them!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not sure what the issue is here? Is the suggestion that all the people who registered to vote this week are fake identities?

We have pretty secure voting procedures in this country, if there is large scale fraud it will be detected.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
I think that people are lining up to say that the referendum was a fix because it did not return the result that they wanted.
I will make up my mind in the polling booth.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: Painterz
I think that people are lining up to say that the referendum was a fix because it did not return the result that they wanted.
I will make up my mind in the polling booth.

Read this thread it may help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its disgusting wasting the taxpayers money without our permission and just taking liberties by persuading the gullible young that dont have much life experience. If we leave the corrupt EU then the EU will collapse. We dont need the EU, they need us!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Good! Younger people need to vote! This is their future and it's about time they started caring. If they have all the information and don't just rely on scare ads that is. Doesn't matter what they vote for, as long as they are knowledgeable about their reasons why. Each side is trying to scare their voting base, I would hope everyone that plans on voting actually did a bit of research and can understand what might be good for them and their family, might not be the best for their neighbour. That's what it all boils down to for most people, not what would be best for their country, but what would be best for them. That's why scare tactics succeed.

"Doesn't matter what they vote for"???!!! Have you even heard of the Lisbon Treaty, let alone read it?? It's what this referendum is actually about although the media has turned it into a Stay/Leave the EU campaign.

The Lisbon Treaty is a reform treaty that changes the EU Constitution. Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister at the time, signed it in 2010 without giving the Brits a referendum. Other countries such as Ireland and the Czech Republic, gave their people a referendum and they voted against the treaty. Those countries were allowed "breathing time" before being forced by the EU to vote again. In the meantime, they were flooded with propaganda and scare stories much the same as is happening now in Britain. You've missed the point here that young people are targetted by the media because they are unaware of the treaty and highly influenced by Internationalism and therefore more likely to vote to Stay.

Read the Lisbon Treaty and understand that it is a terrible and dangerous treaty that goes against democracy. It will affect young people's lives the most and it absolutely DOES matter what they vote for.

top topics

join