It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Interview-Fascinating!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For those who are interested here is an interview of Elon Musk that is roughly one hour and a half...he talks about space travel..some blurbs about the physical connection between humans and machines...just overall interesting...have not watched the entire video...

I think he's a fascinating person...

He did mention global broadband for one of the launches...not sure how that changes things..he also mentioned Dragon 2 (a heavy rocket) capable of carrying 7 astronauts to the space station next year..

Mars 2018 and he notes he is sending the Dragon 2 to mars...6 month trip but it's a one way trip.

He also mentions that it would not be difficult today to make a car battery (lithium/Ion) that can travel 400 miles..but it comes down to would that be affordable...that's a big deal that it is possible today..

Enjoy!

Elon Musk Interview Youtube
edit on 7-6-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2016 by chrismarco because: updates as a watch the video

edit on 7-6-2016 by chrismarco because: addition

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Love this guy.

He embodies the good parts of capitalism.

The world needs more Elon Musk and less Rothchilds and Goldsmen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is a personal hero of mine and i truly wish there would be more individuals like him out there that are willing to take risks like this man. He will give Nasa a run for the money. Trucking amazing

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why the hell is he entering the china market. its wrong totally wrong!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
April 10, 2022

Even though Elon Musk is a majority owner-shareholder of Twitter now, he declined Twitter CEO's officer to join the Board of Directors.

News Story: www.cnbc.com...

Is declining the offer to be on Twitter's board a big deal? Lots of news headlines about it this evening.

top topics

join