It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illusion of imagination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
When I imagine what the end (or no end) of the universe might be or look like, I envision all sorts of scenarios, based on what I know scientifically and what it could look like, of course, using NASA pics and imagination.
My point exactly. You only envision what you've been taught. And can do only just that.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

originally posted by: InTheLight
When I imagine what the end (or no end) of the universe might be or look like, I envision all sorts of scenarios, based on what I know scientifically and what it could look like, of course, using NASA pics and imagination.

I strongly disagree with the OP which seems to suggest that creativity does not exist.

As for the quote above, the unseen Universe is in a state of constant creation. It does not exist beyond our tools . The irony is that when the tools are created (Hubble telescope ; space probe pictures, etc), another "part" of the Universe becomes "visible". In reality we just create something from imagination. It is Imagination that creates not Vice Versa.

I dare say if we were all attuned to a concept of sexy space girls living in a sort of Eldorado at the edge of the Universe , this is what we would get. Sadly the masses are not attuned to this concept . Hence will not happen.

Imagination creates our reality.
I honestly believe it doesent. Nature is the source of all things thought to be creativity.

Art is derived from nature and technology is derived from reverse engineering what nature has had billions of years of evolution to perfect.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I can, I daydream a lot, imagine impossible things. Nobody ever would think about the same thing.
After you seem to have dissected the process, now it's time to put it back together.
Who is imagining what? What are you?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I can, I daydream a lot, imagine impossible things. Nobody ever would think about the same thing.
After you seem to have dissected the process, now it's time to put it back together.
Who is imagining what? What are you?
Elaborate on these impossible thing's.
edit on 16-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No. That's private. Point is while the ingredients might be the same, the mixture is always new.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: imod02
But you need a new sound like ah, bah, cah, dah etc.. with it not just a random symbol
without making the same sound as the letters that be

Å Ä Ö are used in Finnish and Swedish

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

But you need a new sound like ah, bah, cah, dah etc.. with it not just a random symbol

And the sounds associated are produced all the same

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

^^

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

are they or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join