It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest piece of conspiracy theory book - 1797

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So this is a book published by John Robinson under the title "PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ALL THE RELIGIONS AND GOVERNMENTS"

This book contains four chapters:

Chapter I. Schisms in Free Masonry
Chapter II. The Illuminati
Chapter III. The German Union
Chapter IV. The French Revolution

So more than two centuries afterwards, we are on the same topic. My point with this thread is to put a simple suggestion to all readers of ATS who are doubting things and are confused as it is natural, unless extensive study is made. The suggestions is: Things are old as flint and ATS and new-age conspiracy theorist are just stepping on the same old story, or more to say rehersing it. Which is not bad by itself, just a bit desturbing that for all this long time a proper action was not taken in the masses. Whatever, this is for other topic.

Now some of you might judge me that this is even not the oldest proof of anti-cospiracy book, some will say that Jesus even was a conspriacy Nerd, yet I point to this book as the oldest source that I know of, as cource of modern-like conspiracy theory, where we hear the name of Illuminati, not their babylonian or roman faction names. So in a sense it is for me the oldest modern conspiracy book. I don't include a link to the book, you can just google the author and title and will be surpirised how easy is to find it. In the end I must point the source where Ifound the information of the existing of this print - this was the book "Pawns in the game", published in 1958 by William Carr.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So more than two centuries afterwards, we are on the same topic.

Since book of revelations was written around year 81 every generation ever since had a percentage of the population believing they live in the end times, such is the nature of humans, some die and new ones are born to continue the folklore

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

So, you mention 2 books. One that uses some of the first as a source. You don't even really source from the second book.

I am pretty sure that doesn't prove your point.
edit on 7-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

We can also tell how conspiracies handed down over time are linked to the past by blood lines. Kings want heirs, to carry on their ideology. Same with oligarchs today, the family names are unchanged over time because they keep power and money in the family.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Link to the bok, hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Wow, this is a piece of history. I bet the author John Robinson would have been a great ATSr in current day. He did something pretty monumental to have written this book so long ago and still for us on ATS to be talking about it.

Thank you for sharing Lassiecat - this is new favorite thread of mine

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm going to go watch re-runs of duckman now nothing to see here 😉

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You know it's important when George Washington himself admitted that Freemasonry had been infiltrated. A friend showed me Washington's Letter

top topics

join