It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks for the comment on the stories, I’m loving seeing them flowing again!!! Don’t work too hard at the neighbors

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
What a gorgeous picture, it almost looks robotic!

a reply to: kaelci
On no! I am so sorry!!! I played that game last week with Paul & I handing the stomach bug back and forth. I hope you feel better soon!!!! I am loving your story, you are doing awesome!!! I will read along to what you and Night do this weekend and then will pick up and put in an entry on Monday. But feel free to play with the drunk pixie in the meantime

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! I will be in lurker mode on my mobile (I hate trying to post on my phone). But I will be reading along...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I love the pics you all have been sharing!!!!

Kaelci, hope you feel better soon!

Martin, don't worry about your story or Martin the pixie. We can write around you if need be and wait for Drego to do the rescuing. Kaelci isn't feeling well right now and I don't write every day, so no worries.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello everyone! I love the pics you all have been sharing!!!!

Kaelci, hope you feel better soon!

Martin, don't worry about your story or Martin the pixie. We can write around you if need be and wait for Drego to do the rescuing. Kaelci isn't feeling well right now and I don't write every day, so no worries.

Hahaha, what a cool pic.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and magical Friday.......Well most of us here are......LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! I will be in lurker mode on my mobile (I hate trying to post on my phone). But I will be reading along...

Have a great one too.

Just relax

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Love the pics! Hello there and Happy weekend to you!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good thing e-hugs aren't contagious, because... *throws herself into a huge squishee group hug with everyone*

I haven't been sick like this for years
I can't keep -anything- down, I can barely stand, walk, sit, lie down, rollover to one side or to the other, had a shower before and almost collapsed.

I've made my partner go and retrieve some paracetamol for me from the nearby corner shop, saddened that they don't sell any ibuprofen, I like to hope I can at least keep it down long enough to absorb half of it. I literally lost over 2 L of liquid in the past few hours, so dehydrated I can't even cry.

Emoticons can do it for me

*sits in the corner having a pity party* LOL.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Awwww, cyber hug for you my Sweetie!

Here is something very special that you and our fellow sheddites should find quite amazing!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello, all the stories are amazing, I hope everyone enjoys this weekend!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hiya Q! Glad you are enjoying the stories. I too hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just made this thread in honor of my Father for Father's Day and for those who also don't have their Dad's to share the celebration on that special day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh dear, you poor thing, just keep that hubby of yours busy, you deserve it.
I would love to make you a hardy chicken broth and serve some herbal tea. Fluff your pillow and read you a story.

Burning nettle has a fabulous amount of minerals, I don't know if you have this magical weed, down under? If you do brew it as tea.
Stay snug and cool.

]]]]]]]]Hugs[[[[[[[

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I just want to say THANK YOU

To all those who have been supportive of me in my worries all these months.
Your kind words, prayers listening and patience, made a world of a difference.
They finally diagnosed me and the other problems seem to be going better.
Thank You again.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I just want to say THANK YOUTo all those who have been supportive of me in my worries all these months.
Thank You again.

WIS, you are a special person and deserve all the support and attention you can get!

I'm glad that things are getting better for you!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you so much, WIS. *hugs*
I don't believe we have burning nettle down here, though I could be wrong... just had a looksie and we have stinging nettle, though, I honestly don't know if that's the same thing or not.

I'm feeling a bit better now that I have panadol in my system. My son is going down for his nap in a few minutes and I intend to join him in the realm of sleepyland!

Also glad to hear that you've been diagnosed and your problems are improving.

I don't think I know exactly what it is you've been going through, but I'm glad that things are getting better!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I just want to say THANK YOU

To all those who have been supportive of me in my worries all these months.
Thank You again.

You are an amazing woman Wis! We love you and care about you so very much! We will always be here for you! So happy to hear you are feeling better. HUGS!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Waves hello to Bird!

Kaelci, sweetest dreams Honey!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello to everyone who is here, and to Lurkers as well!

Night Star

Hey That Dragon Video was awesome!! I didn't want it to end!!
Good thing though that they didn't video Me any longer! I shape-shifted back Into My human form, and obviously I didn't have any clothes on! it was a little embarrassing at first, but great fun!! LMAO!!!

WalkInSilence

WIS You are always very welcome for any support The Shedians have given You!
You have ALWAYS been an inspiration to US all, and a wonderful Soul in Our midst.

I am VERY thankful You found Your way here to Accasia!
I do look forward to Your posts here, to witness Your special way of communicating your inner wisdom, and strength that helps Us ALL!

I am GLAD you are having a direction now at least, to follow, for less stress and hopes for a better tomorrow...
You have helped Me at least to see the beauty of life, in general, and to be able to know that your Soul has blended with Us, to give US a better way of living...
( I hope that made sense?)

Much Shed Love To You and yours, for all time to come... Syx...

kaelci

Group hug back atchYa Kaelci! I do hope yo will feel better soon and overcome that bug.

edit on 17-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Mike! What you said to Wis was soooo beautiful! Well said my dragon Lord!!

I knew you would appreciate that dragon vid! Wasn't that amazing? Good to see you. I was so lonely in here just wandering the halls.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
hello all who might be here...i am just wondering around..and listening to a few 45 records..and going down merory lane.....lol...hope you all have a great weekend...i will be here from time to time..

edit on 17-6-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join