It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice !

You wrap my lunch in a map ... then move !

Pfft !

šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‚

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing well.

I've had no chance to catch up on pages in Shed 6 since I last read, up to about page 160. If there was anything major announced/discussed since then, could someone please let me know? Thank you.

By the way, Shed6 mysteriously closed to prevent any further posts landing there after Night's announcement of Shed7 (on page 198).

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Parafitt
I sit within the darkness, I live within the night
and come to you as whispers, yet stay beyond your sight
the wind that blows across your flesh, is howling out my name
you knew me once, you precious soul, for we are both the same

I am your thoughts when you can't think, the things that you so crave
I bide my time, I bind you tight, until you reach your grave
you cannot understand these things, that creep into your heart
but trust in me, and I'll be there, I have been from the start...

*fades back into the mist*

This was so amazing I had to bring it up as a quote.

That took my breath away! I too was left speechless!!!!!!! OH I forgot to say Hello and Welcome!!!!

I am feeling rather humbled. Thank you !!

I had no idea of these threads hey, and will be sure to keep up with them, #7 !! I suppose that is what I get for simply checking the "new" posts all the time

Awesome stuff here. And thank you for the welcome !!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Parafitt

Don''t fade!

That was some SEKSI-MEAN writing!

Often comes to me out of the blue too.

Thanks Zazzafrazz !!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaelci on page 187 of the Shed 6!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaelciā€™s words had unexpectedly affected him, and he stood in a stunned silence as he watched her swim towards the waterfall, sleek and graceful as she pulled herself through the aqua waters. He had felt a grim pleasure as that silver witch from his past had walked down the corridors, unaware of their hidden presence, and even greater was the joy he had savoured as he heard her delicious screams echoing about the passageways. Her comeuppance had arrived, long overdue but a final and well-deserving end.

And now this new mage was making her way back to the cave to rescue the wretched womanā€¦ to deny his accomplishment! She had told him to make peace with that which fuelled his hatred, or leave, and he could scarcely believe that he felt willing to follow her back to the cave rather than move on.

The deathly silence of the forest sang in Darienā€™s ears, an unpleasant vibration that seemed to grow louder the longer the quiet remained, several moments passed him by and yet the stillness only continued; no insects, no birds, no creatures scurrying about. Even that blasted ā€œkittenā€ that Sita had taken from the depths of the cave lay in an unnatural slumber by the tower. The abnormal silence filled him with a loathing that he could barely find the words to express and he briefly wondered if he had been the cause of this deformity that filled the once magnificent land.

Darien watched as Kaelci finished climbing the boulders and stones by the waterfallā€™s side and disappeared into Azothinneā€™s lair, a bitterness rising within as he couldnā€™t stop himself from diving into the waters after her. Why was he doing this? He wanted that heinous Magister of his past eradicated! But Kaelciā€™s sweet voice kept echoing about his mind and he could not just walk away. He would redeem himself. Redeem!? The thought was preposterous! He had done nothing wrong compared to the torments that silver witch had imposed upon his life and the lives of those he cared about!

Gritting his teeth, he made his way to the waterfall and swiftly climbed the rocks, shaking himself dry as he stood within the open maw of the cave. Kaelci stood there staring at him, her green eyes probing his face curiously as they looked at one another in an awkward silence, no words coming to mind as he watched the glow of the nearby fungi shimmer and shine about the womanā€™s face. Apparently she had seen what she wished to as she gazed into his eyes and finally she turned around to trek deeper into the bowels of the cave.

Disheartened, Darien sighed to himself and reached out to touch her arm before she could move, a golden glow forming upon her robes where his hand met the black cloth, and speaking softly he informed her. ā€œThese robes that you don, the ritualistic garb the Magisters of old woreā€¦ they have not yet been activated.ā€ he turned her to face him once more, and though clearly he remained bothered by his unspeakable decision to return to the caves, he offered Kaelci a rigid bow and continued speaking quietly. ā€œIf you would sit with me for but a moment, I can perform a small rite that will bring life to the runes woven within. If youā€™re going to rescue thatā€¦ womanā€¦ you will require the entirety of your abilities. I know not why that wretch did not perform this ritual with you already.ā€

Together they sat upon the cold stone of the caveā€™s floor and he took a hold of Kaelciā€™s hands. Closing his eyes, he murmured words from the ancient tongue, words that spoke to their ancient Gods, words that invoked the power of the Three Divines that they had long revered and it wasnā€™t long before he felt the warm familiar glow begin to surround him, to create a golden aura about him. ā€œCaelā€™na vin be elasa!ā€

With those final words spoken, the golden glow that surrounded him flew from him and imbued the robes of this novice that sat before him. This novice who had somehow appealed to him and convinced him to go against his inner wants and desires. ā€œIt is done.ā€ he murmured and climbed to his feet, swiftly walking down the passageways without her, knowing that she would follow. This was her journey after all and he begrudgingly accepted it, though as he heard Kaelciā€™s soft footfalls behind him he felt the need to speak once more.

ā€œI showed you the Sita of the past, and you showed me the Sita that you have come to know. If you will allow me to offer you one last tidbit of advice before we reach Azothinneā€™s inner sanctumā€¦ Sita is, and always will be, a crafty and manipulative creature, further proven by the fact that for reasons unknown she had not yet assisted in the activation of your garments, the greatest source of a Magisterā€™s power! I simply ask of you... please, do be wary.ā€

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 7 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Greetings to all kith and kin,
New digs but old shenanigans,
Can once more begin,
Fantasy abounds,
And can be found within,
All hail The Shed,
And all who dwell therein!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Very nice True !

Raises a glass ... the shed is dead !

Long live the shed !

Hope business is booming good sir ... !

šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Business is not booming. It's eleven in the morning and I have yet to take a singular pound.

Deeeeeepressing.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that True ... have you thought of an antique lock ... on line sideline ?

Old pads, keys etc.are very collectible and you, I would assume would have a greater exposure to such things than most.
Especially being in a country with such a long history of locking up stuff ... lol !

Just a thought mate ...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Now that it's the Shed's "quiet time"...

TrueBrit
Hello Sir British One! I haven't seen you in a while, 'tis good to see your face

Timely
Hi Timely! I hope your man-flu is drifting away. *offers chicken soup*
I made an amazing chicken soup once, a few years ago now. Tasted just like the meat in ummm... I forget the brand, $8-for-2 chicken and leek pies. Was so chuffed! Could never get the taste right again after that though

Miss Martin and Miss Birdie
Not to brag, but I have you both beat!
I have to wear size 10 men's shoes, because my feet are too big (and wide) for women's shoes unless they're custom made! *cries*

(And good luck trying to find size 11 women's shoes!! NEVER any on the shelves.)

edit on 7 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh thanks kaelci !

That chicken soup is just what the Doctor ordered !

Ed: added some chicken salt ... * sneaky eyes *

šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜†
edit on 7-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Interesting idea Timely, very interesting indeed!

However, unfortunately we come across very few true antiques in the course of our duties. Most people around here either look after their gear so well that it never breaks on them at all, or wreck it beyond its being recoverable, so there is a shortage of good antique looking gear, certainly in these parts.

The odd bits come up now and again, and normally get sold to individuals who are looking to replace a broken part in their model, or to give a particular look to a premises or lockbox, by the application of said antique kit. It's very rare we deal with anything older than thirty years these days.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Ah, kaelci!

Hello! Yes, I have returned from the unmitigated tedium, to the realm of enduring amazements! It is a damned fine thing to correspond with you once more!

I hope that you are well!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Just a thought mate ...

Keep your eyes peeled ... šŸ™‚

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Always got em skinned for a decent lump of metal. I was at the scrap metal place a few weeks back, and I saw a basket hilted rapier in a bin. Asked the boss of the place about it, and it turns out that collecting that sort of thing is his passion, so I could not give him anything for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

With those final words spoken, the golden glow that surrounded him flew from him and imbued the robes of this novice that sat before him. This novice who had somehow appealed to him and convinced him to go against his inner wants and desires. ā€œIt is done.ā€ he murmured and climbed to his feet, swiftly walking down the passageways without her, knowing that she would follow. This was her journey after all and he begrudgingly accepted it, though as he heard Kaelciā€™s soft footfalls behind him he felt the need to speak once more.

LOVE it!!!!!

Thank you Kaelci!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
Now that it's the Shed's "quiet time"...

Miss Martin and Miss Birdie
Not to brag, but I have you both beat!
I have to wear size 10 men's shoes, because my feet are too big (and wide) for women's shoes unless they're custom made! *cries*

(And good luck trying to find size 11 women's shoes!! NEVER any on the shelves.)

Good Morning Sweet One!

Again, LOVE your story and it's direction.

My oldest has the same issue with shoes! Size 10-10 1/2. Wide as well. Her feet don't LOOK that big to me!
I have to search far and wide for her cute little spring/summer sandals and evening 'type' footwear. She doesn't prefer those but, certain occasions call for it.

With 'regular' type shoes (slip ons. skater, b-ball) we've always had to buy her Men's. She doesn't prefer too 'girly' shoes in those cases so I was lucky!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hope the joy doesnā€™t come though too strongā€¦.it is so nice not to be the ONLY big foot in the group. LOL Getting ready to circle around and read your story, woohoo!

I would say that you are either bored silly or busy as hell. Seems like that is the crux of life. Found a really cool store decoration. It is all done in keys!!

I do hope you are feeling better. So what is the weather in your world? Is it a weather related man flu?

Good morning everyone!!! Hope everyone is getting settled into our digs, thank you so much Night for getting things settled! OK, now I have to pretend that I am workingā€¦.I mean I need to get to work.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Happy New Shed

A new little world, full of adventures and lovely beings.
I have been MIA but I miss you all.
Hugs in Bundles

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Awesome photos Jess!

I'm always amazed at how clever some folks are and their wild imaginations!

To be able to see THAT from KEYS!

Stunning!

Morning!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join