It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC it looks like I missed this post, as I did miss a lot of others here it seems lately. Sorry that.
Also sorry to all who wrote Me lately, and I haven't replied back to yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Oh, That does sound fun.

Creating a personality thru voice.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx.

Good to see you. Hope things are well.

I am off to bed soon. Been working a'lot lately.

Dang.... I'm suppose to be semi-retired. I'm working as hard if not harder than when I was working full time.

What the Heck... How did I get suckered into this.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone. My stepdaughter stopped by and visited for a while. I guess you did something right when they willingly come back home, right? LOL

OK, going to get caught up....again...LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
How is your step mon daughter?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
She had to fire someone for the first time last week....she is still traumatized. LOL Love her heart...I told her that would be the worst.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The Swanky Swonk...
Martin75 was on The 53 Lingo Z space craft heading to Ziman 23 on the fifth level in time. Along her long flight she picked up TNMockingbird and Chooch. Martin75 ordered Chirp and Chooch to the Aft of the ship for gun control. They were about to enter section 46.3 Alpha 7 and many space pirates control this area.

As they entered 46.3 Alpha 7 they stuck Quantum out side the ship like r2D2. He would be the eye of the ship so Martin75 could navigate.

Ship 66(2 approached The Lingo Z. A pirate named SyxPak and a pirate named Skid Mark order Martin to halt so they could board The Lingo Z. Quickly Martin went into warp drive as Chirp and Chooch blasted lasers at the pirate ship. Skid used a power up he saved from the 532 air unit and Martins ship was in a stall.

More soon.

edit on 6 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
you put Chirp & Cooch in charge of the guns!?! I knew you would have us flying through time soon. LOL I enjoyed your story!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

They were on the path and your the head flyer. Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 62

~*~*~*~*~*~

“There it is!”

Kaelci skipped up the stairs, Darien close behind, and opened the door to this wondrous establishment; The Shed!

It was almost exactly how she remembered it since she had last visited several months ago… although, there was something different. She looked left and then looked right before running through several rooms and returning back to the lounge, a questioning look upon her face and a confusion evident in her voice as she exclaimed. “Where is everyone!?”

Darien smiled a smile most cheerful and performed an entirely extravagant shrug before strolling over toward the bar, appearing absolutely delighted as a small pixie flew over and prepared a drink for him.

Kaelci sighed, she was hoping her friends would be here! But apart from the little people fluttering about, it looked as though this place had been empty for quite some time. She hoped that they were okay and not in any danger. She shuffled over to the bar and sat beside Darien, a scruffy golden-haired pixie fluttering over and giving Kaelci a wink before magicking a colourful drink to place before her. Oh! It was that pixie! Kaelci gave her a stern look before speaking. “Hold the dust today, thanks.”

The pixie’s little voice rang melodically into Kaelci’s ears, a sweet tune, an obvious deception. “Mistress! I would never allow the slightest of my pixie dust to fall into your beverage, let me assure you!” A big toothy grin forming upon the pixie’s little face as she flashed her crazy eyes.

Kaelci shook her head and took a small sip of the drink, pleased when nothing untoward occurred. “Little pixie… have you seen any of the others? It seems a bit… lonesome… here this day.”

Crinkling her little face, the pixie threw her arms up into the air and flew about in agitated little circles. “I don’t know! I just tend the drinks!” She fluttered her wings speedily and disappeared before she could be asked another question, Kaelci quickly covering her drink with a hand before the dust from the creature’s rapidly beating wings landed in her glass. She was not falling for that again!

Darien drained the liquid from his glass and smirked impishly, gesturing behind Kaelci. “I think that one is trying to get your attention.”

Kaelci turned around and saw yet another pixie, and indeed, as Darien said, the creature did seem to be trying to get her attention. Fluttering about in frantic circles, performing little topsy turvies and loop-de-loops. Raising an eyebrow, Kaelci asked the pixie. “Yes? You want to tell me something?”

The pixie shook her head rapidly and spun about some more, waving her arms about in the air, little squeaks instead of words coming from her mouth. Kaelci shook her head, slightly annoyed at the creature. “Can you just speak?”

Suddenly the pixie turned a bright red, a small pixie-sized aura of anger shining brightly! She stamped her foot in the air and buzzed around Kaelci’s head several times before yanking her hair over and over.

“Stop it!” What was wrong with this pixie!? Kaelci swatted it away like a pesky insect and while it was stunned, she swiftly picked it up and plopped it onto the bar before her. “What’s wrong with you!?”

The pixie sighed extraordinarily loudly for such a small creature, a few more squeaks came from her mouth and she blew a raspberry at Kaelci before stamping off, sitting down heavily with an angry huff.

Kaelci turned and faced Darien, his boyish face an odd shade of red as he struggled to stifle his giggles, unable to hide his mirth as he said. “I think I like this particular pixie!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 15 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey that was great! 🆗

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good morning all!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Good morning!!! I am just now starting on coffee so I may be bouncing off a couple of walls for a little bit. If you see me just turn me in the right direction. LOL

a reply to: kaelci
Oh Kaelci that was wonderful!!!!! We will have so much fun!!!

Good morning, I assume you have not been to bed yet???

a reply to: Macenroe82
Good morning!! You snuck up on me! LOL

edit on 6/15/2016 by Martin75 because: Add Macenroe's hello

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good Morning/Afternoon all! I was too tired last night to even pop in here. Good to see you all!

Macenroe, that tiger made with watch parts that you made is just awesome! I didn't get to mention that when you first joined us!

Hi Jess and Q and Kaelci and whoever is around. This is way too early for me to be up. LOL

Enjoyed the stories Kaelci and Q!
edit on 15-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks a lot! I do a lot of steam punk art. I have a thread on here that i can link to show some other pieces.
Heck i even have a Fairy!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its side ways in the picture, and inside a very old pocket watch. I should have opened the cover to get a clearer picture

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I would love to see your pieces if you don't care to share the link
OMG, that fairy is amazing!!!!!

a reply to: Night Star
Good morning Night! LOL I'm not used to seeing your beautiful face this early in the morning.

edit on 6/15/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Macenroe, I think I have seen and commented in that thread. It looks familiar and I just love the pieces!! Yes, share the link in here with us!

Martin, yeah, I keep debating on whether I should go rest some more or stay awake. Not that I'm fully awake or anything. LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello peoples!
And Night! You aren't usually here at this hour! *gasps and hugs*

I...
Was heading off to bed...
When...
My ears heard a cough in the nearby distance behind a closed door... I closed my eyes, cringing, waiting. And then I heard the cries. So I rush to the door and open it. And the moment I do, I got projectile vomitted on.

*nods*

I just spent the past 40 minutes or so cleaning up a bedroom covered in ickies, and then cleaning the ickies from a child, and myself, and I now have a headache from all the chemical fumes and Glen20 I coated his room in. LOL. (Unsure if Glen20 is only an Australian thing or not - basically, a germ killing spray)

So now, I'll linger here while I wait for him to either a) fall asleep, or b) have more troubles.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
For those who may not have seen my thread on this funny little boy yet...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What he says and how he says it combined with his facial expressions cracked me up! LOL

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join