It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hello all...i go to fb after i seen my birthday posted by Night...i really do think she has a book with every ones name in it so she knews when we have birthdays and anniversaries here...wow..she is good..well one of my cousins post this at fb..and i have never seen this ever before thought i would share it..its so freaked cool...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Cool Coke Image CC! I hope today is a good one for You!!

(Leaving soon to get your present Hun...)

Gordy and Kaelci! Cool Stories lately from You's! (And I hope I didn't miss any more from others?)

Hi Foss Bro! Nice to see You again here!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hi Buzzy! Welcome! Will You be joining Us here in this magical land? Please feel free to do just that!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello to every one..hope every one has a great day like i will be having with syx by my side...i cant wait until later..like maybe noon...lol...ok i will wait until later to start my drinking...not real sure what we are doing to day but drinking is at the top of my list..we went to our daughters last night..and she made us dinner it was so great...then i got a gift i havent gotten a gift from her since she turned 18..but it tore me up so much..its a necklace with that has 2 charms on it one says mother daughter the the other charm says friends...that so so touched me cause she was out of our lives for so so long...she girl got me drunk...bad daughter...noe not bad good good daughter..lol..i had some things to drink i never would have tried before cause i wasnt sure of them..but they were all so so good...i had a nice buzz going..we played a game and that was even crazy..i cant think of the name but it was crazy and funny at the same time...well i hope again every one has a great day with me...drink a beer or what ever for me...thanks..

i was going to put alot of beers that matched my years old but that would be alot..but i will be drinking more then 4 thats for sure..have a great day all...
CC

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i want to go i want to go...are you gone yet..can i go and see what you buy me...please i wont look i can go blind for a few seconds..lol...could you please get me a real pack of smokes me kind these ones are getting to me maybe pall mall reds...man i so cant wait to see what you buy..are you still here...get you ass going cause i have things to do...lol...like NOTHING...all day...lol...love you hun..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

LOL CC! YAh I'm still here... Going soon...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok Gang, I'm outta here for a while... Have a good one!

(Now which store should I go to first? That one? No, Maybe that one? Well maybe that one instead...Hmmmm)...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There was a swirl of color...and she felt herself falling...what had she done? The food had been...what was the word? She couldn't remember words... She was spinning and twirling down and down into a vortex. It had been dangerous. She should have listened. Time passed. Vines grew around her, covered her, yet still she slept.

In her dreams there was a vision...people...laughter...a shed? Dragons and elves and witches and a key master?

The dream faded and she fell further into the earth, into places where ancient forces of Life murmured and spoke and began teaching her things in strange languages of color and light...

edit on 12-6-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Very nice AboveBoard

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Happy Birthday CC! I hope it's a great one!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That was a nice photo, and your weekend is going as planned?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

No but the sun is shining

Paul is just recovering from stomach bug.

Is your burn any better?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I hope he feels better,

No my burn is the worst, I put coconut oil all over. I can't move lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I thought I heard that putting oil on a burn was bad? I ask as someone who avoids the sun at all costs.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Lol, I don't know but it is helping. If not I will Call Joanna
m.blogher.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Lol that looks like mashed potatoes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

But I bet it smells amazing!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Looks like mine too, it made my hands soft. I even waxed my car with coconut oil a few months ago. It worked too.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

After mulling it over for a few mins, I think what I heard may have pertained to cooking oil.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok here is my arm! Ouch

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join