It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Aww, so long as it doesn't interru

at you see here on TS ause that ould be horrib
The terruptions woul rive e razy!

So I ope that you tay onnected!

G x

link   

Put on the sunblock.

link   

Ahhhhh, I know those days all too well.
I suffer from the heat horridly, but try to last as long as possible before turning the air-con on during those hot days. Once I start getting tired and nauseous, I know it's time.

I always dread the hot days, because I know that -everyone- will have their aircons and it's likely that by 3pm, the hottest time of day, that everything will go kaput.

(Obviously I'm going to die of heatstroke if an EMP goes off in the middle of Summer)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

Ahhhhh, I know those days all too well.
I suffer from the heat horridly....

What's "heat"?
(I live in Scotland.)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I actually had quite a nice day today.
Chrissie has a girls night out tonight and had to leave quite early because it's down near "mysterious Island"!!
So, I've had the boys to myself for a change, and we went for a walk down to a local stream called Mill Burn where I spent many happy childhood days, (AND once jumped that stream on a sledge in the snow!!!) and the boys just LOVED IT!!

I introduced them to "Pooh Sticks" LOL (Google it!!) and the minutes just drifted into an hour or two or more?, before we returned home and then took Fish & Chips down to Granny Vi for a surprise visit!

Later, watched a couple of football games from Euro2016 (Well Done Wales!) before putting the boys to bed. Now enjoying a quiet wee Chilean Merlot... nice!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sounds like you've had a nice afternoon and evening!

And.... I googled Pooh Sticks, worriedly, LOL. What an odd name for the game
I'm just glad it was the first result haha! ~ Apparently it comes from Winnie the Pooh... While I loved Tigger when I was younger, I really don't know much at all about the Poohbear universe and their escapades.

(Also, I would just like to inform you of my jealousy in regards to your lack of knowledge when it comes to the most dire of things..... The Heat!)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

What could be nicer, simpler or more fun than racing sticks on a stream under a bridge?
It's so hard to get the boys away from the tech, the screens, dvd's, cartoons, etc
But sit them beside a stream, with a bridge... we even saw a big trout for a few seconds!! and their faces!!!! WOW!!!
No game, no App could produce that reaction!! The amazement!! The Awe!!
(It was just a "fish" (Sorry Susan!! LOL) but it was so beautiful and unexpected!!!)
yep, a good day.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OK, it's getting late here, and I think I need to get to my bed.
Goodnight dear friends.
I shall see you "on the morrow".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ding dong, are you home?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well dang,

Shed 7?!?!?!?!? I went to Shed 6 and the lights were off and the door was closed!!! How can that be? So soon?

I can't believe it. *sniff* I remember when The first Shed was just a rainbow-hued dream born of a Valentine thread...or something like that??

Long time no see Sheddites! I am hopelessly lost in the story. I couldn't catch up if I had days and days to read!!
But I do want to wish you all a beautiful evening and a hearty "hello" from my tiny corner of the planet.

I posted a fun little thread about a personal mystery, if you are interested...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At some point my poor character might stumble upon ya'll again. Until then, I'm stuck deep in the woods who-knows-where eating things I shouldn't. Probably comatose by now...

- AB

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Soooo not a fan of the muggy weather - Here I was hoping Michigan would get a couple storms. Nope - I think it actually hit 100 over where I'm at (I'm surrounded by pavement, so it's plenty warmer than expected).

I haven't been feeling too good today - Most likely it's the heat again. Fortunately, I've got my "Deep Purple Sea" (Jones Berry Soda + Chilled Vodka) at hand, which is helping my stomach out. I did get out and went hiking early in the day, and am about to go out again now that the sun is setting a bit.

Someone tell Night she needs to get on later lol - I keep on missing her!
-foss

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just got in so I'll have to go catch up in a minute. What an amazing night! I saw some childhood friends I haven't seen since I was a teenager!!! My friend who we had the benefit for was overwhelmed and so touched at all the people there for her. Her family told her they were taking her out to eat at the restaurant. She had no idea what was really planned.

Sooooo many hugs from soooo many people, great food, a ton of things raffled off, 3 comedians afterward. A LOT of work went into planning that event! I am so happy for her. She did have to leave before the comedy show though and we all understood as she is still feeling affects from her last treatment. It made the comedy show even funnier of course, because they're asking where she is and she's gone so they ran with that saying stuff like that's effed up, we throw this big party and she just leaves us here? Man!"

In one section they had this fabric in big puffs and a crystal hanging from each puffy thing. I can't describe it, but one of the comedians kept calling it dryer sheets and saying boy the owners of the establishment went all out didn't they?" I mean it was a beautiful hall with real chandeliers and everything. Then you had the typical bathroom humor and stuff. OMG, my stomache hurt from laughing so much.

Hellooo out there, is anyone home???

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Glad you had a good time Night!

(hugs)

I hope there was a ton of money raised!

Foss is right above you!!!!!

LOL

Any Black Russians?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I be still up. Not sure how much longer though, as the heat's making me sleepy.

How have you been>

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

*looking innocently and whistling*

You've got mail...
Just in case there's another 'glitch'!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Have a great night, I am taking a taxi to the Viceroy to see some friends, the sunburn is really hurting. And I told you to use sunscreen and I did not, I deserve this pain lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I'll share my "wooden mushroom" pics if you share your "ball" pics???

Bahahahahaha!

Oh nice pic of you Gordi!! Looks like you're using the mushroom as a microphone. Can you hear me now? Testing, tap, tap, tap. Can you hear me now? Your next challenge is to carve a dragon. Yes, I'm serious, why are you laughing?

Awwww Kaelci, love the pic! Some of my favorite things! Don't anybody burst into song and start singing "These are a few of my favorite things. Ahahaha, carving all the soap when you were a kid! LOL

Ahahahaha, Gordi doing Kaelci's shift eyes!

Geez Skid, what do you mean you 'think' it's an alien????? What else did you think it could be, a new species of animal? LOL

Bird, hope you got your power back on. Hope I'm not making spelling errors even with the spell checker thingy, I could screw up. Yes, a little tipsy. It's Linda's fault! I think I'll catch up with others in my next post now. This looks awfully long. Is this long?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This looks awfully long. Is this long?

No but, make it as long as need be!

It's all good here.

You know that!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Gordi, your day with the boys sound wonderful! Precious memories being made.

AB, where the hell ya been??????? So good to see you! Don't be such a stranger!

Oh I have mail and Bird and Foss are here. Yay!

Hiya Q, saw you up there somewhere too!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I am taking a taxi to the Viceroy to see some friends

Now, THAT sounds like fun!

Glad you are taking the taxi!

Enjoy!

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join