It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The pump saga is still happening? I'd be at defcon 1 by now

edit on 9-6-2016 by zazzafrazz because: lol defcon 1 not deacon 1

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

When you lived here did you ever goto Washington street by the Marina del Rey pier and eat, by Speedway street?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They went to Lowes and got parts. It's finally on now.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Thank you Miss Martin!

And I reckon! Kaelci hasn't had an adventure with you all yet, it'll be a blast! Also, yes, it has warmed up a smidgen.......... *sigh*...... LOL. I prefer it cold
It's Winter, give me my cold! We had a few negative mornings back then, but now they're all 10 Celsius and ugh.

a reply to: Syx
Hi Sir Dragon! Thank you

Also, I love it whenever you mention that vibrating mug of coffee, hahaha! If it's that percolated, you know it must be good!

a reply to: Night Star
Thanks Miss Night!
I'm eagerly awaiting your next entry when you find the time. I'm so happy others have recently made story entries, makes me feel less like a story-hogger LOL. Well, not that I'm hogging all the stories. Wait, is hogging slang in the US too? LOL, piggies are not involved in this at all!!!!!

a reply to: ccbears
Hello CC! Yay! My toes are saved LOL!

I've basically caught up through the pages that flipped over during the night, hello everyone *waves*

About to head out, but just wanted to catch up first, check messages, perhaps post something over in the short stories section.

Will be back later!
And... hopefully I don't have 20 pages to wade through LOL
*Hugs to all*

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Awesome !

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

possibly, cant remember. I
Between NYC and LA and DC I'm confused to my identity
. What restaurants there worth going to?, I think i had sushi there ? cant remember

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Someone just wrote an amazing poem!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes it is.

I just noticed that your avatar has armpit hair like a mustache lol. Weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Cuban food at Mercedes Grille is really good.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think I've been there,? Ill look it up later

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sir Wolfie
It took me longer than I care to admit that it was actually even an armpit LOL! I spent a good deal of time staring at that avatar and trying to work out what was wrong with the contortions of the body....... before smacking myself in the head, realising that they were drawing a bow. And then I giggled for I realised what the mustache was. TEEHEE!

a reply to: Q

Thanks Q

Okie, no, really, I have to go now... otherwise there'll be a million people at the grocery store and I'll weep in despair at people blocking the aisles and stealing my taxi home *shakes fist* LOL

*zooms*

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

See you all later, going to take a jog and a dip in the water.

link   

link   
Just caught up. A lot of things made me laugh back there. Ahahaha!

Got to bed way too late last night and up too early so I'm dragging butt. I'm going to try to get caught up on some threads if I can keep my eyes open.

Cindi, leave my toes out of this! I'll write when I can, really I will! LOL

Waves hello to everyone!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Bahahaha! I too took a double look at Zazzies new mustache armpits! Hey, Zazz, you might start a trend.

Be back later my lovelies!

Oh Wolfie, good to see you back! That guy you live with...yes send for the free depends sample in that guys name! I could never tolerate such behavior. Barf!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think we've all been there a time or two. Sometimes the brain doesn't want to believe what the eyes are seeing. Or something.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I’m so glad that you have the pump working….now to work on your roommate. I think the depends is a good idea. When he passes out could you get a diaper on him without him waking? Now THAT would be priceless!!!! Zazz’s mustache always cracks me up!!!

Oh yes we will have all kinds of fun!!! First I have to get the spell off Martin so she isn’t a pixie. LOL And NEVER worry about hogging the space, I could read your writing endlessly!!!

a reply to: ccbears
I think the colors look much better on that design. I agree it looks better without colors butted up together.

So you are a world traveler too? Man I couldn’t stand moving around like that but it would be neat to learn all the different places

Thanks for the link Q…she’s awesome!! Are you resting, working, or playing? I know your busy….I haven’t heard about the hot tub lately! You mean you run for fun? I never understand that….LOL. Just kidding, no I’m not.

a reply to: Night Star
Sorry your so tired honey. You need to rest to make sure you don’t get run down. You have been on go go go mode! LOL Glad you had a good day.

I am home. I have to do a little bit of work this evening so I will be popping in and out.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Martin realizes that she has The Shed all to herself. She turns on the disco lights and dance music; runs around the back of the bar to grab a guitar; and starts her very own private concert.

edit on 6/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to get near him to do that. I might get peed on. Really, the way he's going I doubt if his liver will keep him going very long. Not that I care. He's one of many people I know who can go copulate with themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

LOL, just a jog on the beach and I took a dip in the ocean the cold ocean and did some body surfing. It's cloudy a bit. Did you cook and burn dinner or take out? Lol

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join