It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hello all...sorry if i missed alot as i know i have..i am only on page 12..this place goes way to fast for me to even catch up too...i hope there are some stories added as if not CHOMPER is coming for YOU....LOL..so it will take me a while to catch up but i will sooner or later...

i have to start all over cause i dont think i leave off at 12 its more like the day i came back on the 7th..so what ever page that was is where i have to start from...man just so much stuff...
edit on 9-6-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi Hunny! I'm in google looking for Dragons for My Thread! Have fun catching up here!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Night Star
OH I screwed up in my reply to Martin who was replying to NS meaning Nonspecific and not me. LOL Man that's confusing.

It would have been odd if we were both just starting to start playing again!

I think you get the NS as you have been here longer

No, they usually call me Night and your name is too long and needs to be shortened. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hiya CC! Have fun catching up! It will keep you busy for a while. I have to go, my Sister is coming to pick me up now. See you all later! Have fun!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OK every one please please just stop for about 10 minutes or so..so i can catch up please..man there is alot i have to read...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

sorry i havent well i dont think i said any thing about your story..but this is what i LOVE seeing more of and not so much chattering but that cant happen...thanks for posting looking forward to reading more...so you are safe from the toe CHOMPER...lol...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

hello true...how have you been..hope all is well with you...take care

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i want to eat here before tomorrow

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Want to eat what? Toes?! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

you cant tame a dragon cause if you try to you will be burned..so you cant be tame always wild...lol...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

LMAO!!! That's so true hun!! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i so want to go to a beach like this one hun...some day i will see a real beach...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

another great one...your toes are still safe...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

so loving this..i love reading in to the story more then any thing..thanks your toes are safe..lol

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

keep them coming i am almost caught up..great story...you are safe from a toe CHOMP...lol..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

click on what i said where it says syxpak and you will see what i mean...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
well i am now caught up..and so upset..i know who writes all the time and they are not writing..i think there are like 5 or 6 stories here...so martin,kaelci,lodastaroth as safe from the toe CHOMPER...now the ones who write and didnt sorry but you have just been CHOMPED...get your stories in..I know you have some going to put them in..so you dont lose more toes..next its your feet...and there is only one way to get them back...as i do save them and will give them back once stories get in..if they dotn then feet and so on...hate to eat hands as then you cant write into the store so get your minds thinking...for your own safety..as this is one mean unicorn glad i only CHOMPED them and didnt STAB them as then you never get them back..lol...So get to work and you know who you are..SYX and NIGHT are one of the writers so i will be coming for any one that i know who writes and is not...LOL>..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

LOL CC!! Yah I know I haven't written in in a while. I have on my steel toe boots so I am safe. For now. Iwill get in some story as soon as I can CC... I do have a lot goin on here ya know. Evaluation. gotta talk to the guy at the Bank. Etc etc... LOL!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

HEy! I missed that post with the 'dragon car'! Sorry that Jess! It is a cool pic! I saved it!! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

my horn can to through steel toes and by the way you right now dont have any thing on..and once they get stabbed you cant have them back only if i chomp them you get them back..some thign like that...
edit on 9-6-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join