It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Looks like I chased off at least Q and Lord Astaroth...

(smelling arm pits)
edit on 9-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I borrowed Syxs dragon to heat up the milk for everyones morning lattes.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
That picture is hilarious. I’m not saying anything. It may be cold here but today it’s DRY!!!
OMG, smelling the pits…too funny!!!! As far as testing I would be OK with the written but would hate to have to take the driving test again….ewww parallel parking!!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
I’m not headed south until September…then I’m Orlando bound. Woohoo, I can’t wait!!!!!

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Zazz that is awesome!!!!

OK I have to head over to the Behavior Health Pavilion to drop off my backup tapes. This is a mental health facility that our hospital owns. I keep teasing them and telling them that if they send me over one of these days they are going to keep me!!!! They’re coming to take me away heehee they’re coming to take me away! LOL

edit on 6/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Cool Pic Zazz!! That would be a good one to post on My Dragons Thread!! It can be found HERE
Good Morning!

EDIT: I don't mind heating up coffee, just don't pull so hard next time on My left wing. It still hurts Me every now and then!! LOL!! :
edit on 9-6-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed link addy...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I’m not headed south until September…then I’m Orlando bound. Woohoo, I can’t wait!!!!!

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is southward...

LOL!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LOL on the PiC! I just grabbed one from a quick google. "raining cats and dogs" I just did right before that post!! LOL!!

REtesting for a DL doesn't scare Me. But I suck at parellel parking though. SO that is one automatic mark against Me! I should just tell em, mark me off on that one, without even trying! It will save Me from causing a traffic jam, and getting dents on My vehicle and ALL THE ONES I hit!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Duh, oh yeah. I’m so ready. Have you checked dates, missy????

OK, I'm gone for a bit...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yes I have in fact been welcomed by some very warm souls in this here land and I thank you for your welcome. A dragon, what a brave new world this realm.

I'll gladly help myself to some tea, a stereo and some sandwiches.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I found your car, posted it on your thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Hello there. I am fine, rather fine day with the sun shining. Must be beautiful to watch the Sun above the mountains. That low I am surprised. Rather warm here though recent days have been cool I admit.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

Yes this land is in it's 7th incarnation! It has a lot of different characters in it! Elves, Humans, Humanoids, Lots of different Animals of Myths and Legends. It was Myths and Legands until We brought them all to life in here!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q That is Awesome! You found My car! Just see if I ever Loan it out again! That friendly Ogre from one of My last story entries was supposed to have that back to Me days ago!! LMAO!!!

I will however loan it out to any of you! I can trust You all here!

Oh! I will check out My thread soon! Have to go but for few minutes...BRB!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I do love some good fantasy. So much more is possible in fantasy than in the real world. I've made my first entry, but have yet to decide what and who I am.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Good Morning/Aternoon Sheddites! I will be leaving around 11:30 or so for lunch with my Sister, Aunt and Cousin. After my Mom passed away, my Aunt was the only one left of all her siblings, so we are taking her out for a Birthday lunch. I made her this lovely floral arrangement in a pale purplish glass pitcher. Came out really nice.

I'll try reading back and getting caught up now.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

For me it was deciding not only who but what my characters would be. LOL I have so many it's hard to keep track of them all sometimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello Zazz, Q, Jess, Bird, Syx, Duke and whoever else is here! I'm going backward with the pages.

Q, cool dragon car!
edit on 9-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAstaroth
I do love some good fantasy. So much more is possible in fantasy than in the real world. I've made my first entry, but have yet to decide what and who I am.

Your first statement is very correct! That is why I love it too!!

Second: Well We also have a psyhchotic Clown Who wanders Our Realm!
My Wife, CCBears here, was a polar Bear. She is now a flying unicorn! Changed from a Wizards spell much to Her pleasure! We have a Wizard also, Who has been AWOL for a while... However it was not He who cast the spell. It was a Good natured Wizard from in My story line.

If not explained yet, we originally has a main story that We all wrote into from all of Our view points of the happenings within. It has now morphed into several different stories that at times tie together, other times go off on their own tangents.
It is all Great Fun!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Please send a Dragons wish of a Happy Birthday to Your Aunt for Me? I will not however blow out the candles for Her. It was a disaster last time I did that!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ahahaha! Will do!

I keep missing Caglio, our kitty wizard!

Hey Mr. NS, just call Mrs. NS Honey, it's easier to write out. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Kaelci, yet another great story entry!! Whenever you people write, I'm left here wanting more and wondering what happens next!

I'm chuckling here. We refer to the shed and its lands as The Shedlands and us being Shedlandians or Sheddites. We also call it Accasia. Poor new people will be like...Um...what? LOL

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join