It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

My sweet Kaelci being evil?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I agree. I am tired of knowing the end result of a film. The good guy(s) always wins. Can't wait for your novels, both for your writing style and the idea of evil winning. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I am up to nothing at all. I've always been attracted to the darker topics. Perhaps I see the world in a negative light, but I don't think I do. The dark things are the more curious. What should I do though. Evil of course. But the specifics. Hmm.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Oh no! Not I

Kaelci will always be sweet, innocent, perhaps overly naive. How dare Sita do this to her!

But in my story in the land of Fandriel, ruled over by the Council of Magisters, they will crush the rebellion that is arising upon their lands, and overthrow the very Gods. Quantum had a love poetry thread a few months ago, this poem is basically my story in condensed form.

A love between worlds
Beyond the web of fate
Pure and unscripted
Would the love endure the hate?
Anger and rage filled all
Envy and malice alight
She was everything he had dreamed
He refused to lose the fight.
Power filled him to the brink
The masses cried and wept
Worlds were torn asunder
The rainbow skies unkempt.
His lady love hovered high
Pure white with golden flare
Death and mayhem lay abound
Golden threads spun through her hair.
A Goddess was newly born
The people fell to their knees
For the Golden Goddess before them
Was full of vengeance and ignorant of pleas.
Those who fought were smote
He watched with pride and glee
For it was his love and his Goddess
She had always been the key.
She floated down beside him
And gazed lovingly into his eyes
They would remain together always
The heavens; they at last had their prize.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

I'm sure it will be quite interesting, just as Kaelci's story is with the evil stuff.

I like to mix my stuff up. I couldn't bear to lose any of my characters, I am too attached to them. Many Sheds ago though my white wolf got injured with crimson blood in his snow white fur. It was rather sad.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I understand. I grow attached to characters as well, both real and the souls in stories. I can never let go of either sort and so they must always persist.

I would not be surprised if my next entry were far different from the one I wrote today.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

That's a cool posting name you have by the way. Where are you from? Oh and what can we call you for short? Lord? Asteroth?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You may call me anything you wish. Perhaps Duke? I say this because Astaroth is the Great Duke of Hell, something I did not know before creating the name funny enough.

I am of European heritage, but of the over half century of my life have resided much of it in the states though I seek to return to my heritage so I may die there. Of course I still have life in me.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry I keep missing some of my fellow Sheddites in here.

I will be going out to lunch with my Sister who wants to take my Aunt out for her Birthday and one of my Cousins will be there as well. I should by home by late afternoon though.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Duke it is. I didn't know that was the Duke of hell. The name sounded familiar like it was from a book or something. It's a cool name though none the less. So you are male? You can never tell by names or avatars.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes I am in fact male. I created an introduction I could link here or otherwise any questions I am open to answer, though I do like a certain amount of anonymity.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: nonspecific

NS hello! So good to see your crazy mug flying by in Shed Land again. How are you today? Did I read your are going to start playing guitar again?

Reading back from stuff I missed. My Husband is the guitarist, not me.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Don't worry, I won't ask you what color your underwear is or anything. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Well I would certainly hope not. Though I could see that being less private than other matters.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OH I screwed up in my reply to Martin who was replying to NS meaning Nonspecific and not me. LOL Man that's confusing.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

LOL! Well it's been nice chatting with you Duke! I must leave now as it is after 3 AM and I have to be up by 9. I am not a morning person and need coffee before I can function at all. Have a great night, I mean morning!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It has been a splendid time chatting with you as well and I hope we may speak the 'morrow. I see it is rather late where you are. Have a great slumber and I hope you wake to many rays of sunshine.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello fellow denizens of the varied realms of the Shedlands! I have successfully completed my maiden quest at the great dining hall of McDonald. Boy do feetsies hurt. But, all things considered, I feel lucky to have a paying job, any job in fact *sigh* .

Oh? What's this then? I new Sheddite has entered the realms? Greetings LordAstaroth, a fine name you've got yourself there. I am Cagliostro, Wizard Kitty extraordinaire! I know magic missile, you know. 😸

Here's to you, ser, I'm quite glad you've found your new home. 😁👋✋👋✋

Now, I do believe I shall retire to my chambers for a good night's (day's?) rest. Good morrow to you all!
edit on Cam5Thursday4120164630Thu, 09 Jun 2016 05:41:46 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: The Shed

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Good morning my fine Shedigians! How are you today? I am dragging tail, to be expected since I was up in the middle of the night again. LOL But I am nursing my coffee and will hopefully be awake soon.

Yes, I can see where that would be confusing. LOL Looks like Night & Mr. NS from here on out. LOL I hope you have a good lunch today, enjoy yourself!!

Duke - I loved your story entry and look forward to more!

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
So are you nightshift all the time or just during training right now? I miss my nightshift so much but not everyone can work it. Do you have a good crew to work with? I think that makes all the difference!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OH I screwed up in my reply to Martin who was replying to NS meaning Nonspecific and not me. LOL Man that's confusing.

It would have been odd if we were both just starting to start playing again!

I think you get the NS as you have been here longer

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join