It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
First off I am glad you enjoyed and second I read your story(which was awesome and I wonder what evil you were/will be facing) and makes me wonder. Is everyone this tale good? Does anyone play the evil persona?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth
That was wonderful!!! I can’t wait to read more… (oh my last entry was 3 or 4 pages back)

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp that was awesome!!! So interested to see what you do now in human form!!!

I had comments for everyone but hit something…ignore me its 2am in the morning. LOL So I just send a huge [[[SHEDHUG]]] to everyone. I am going to try and go back to sleep, my alarm goes off at 5!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well the woods(I find anyways) as extremely calm and peaceful. For that matter I might go to some woods in this physical world. Where in the woods are you? Oh and I thank you for enjoying it!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

One of my characters has recently become evil... though.. I feel as though she has always had these evil tendencies lurking down below

This is my latest entry - HERE (warning, it is long-ish)

Thank you for your wonderful first entry too! It was a perfect start to your journey in this realm

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I will be going back to see your writing. Glad you enjoyed and I will try to write more though I'm not sure who I even am.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thanks ladies!

Okay so now that I've gotten that out of my system and my teacup is empty...

I'm with Jess, four o'clock will come very early tonight I'm afraid!

LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Cumberland Plateau Tennessee.

Nice to meet you!

In my mind's eye I am in the Smoky Mountain National Forest.
The Appalachians, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
I just read your tale(for which I thank the link) and it is splendid. I can not wait to read more. So you are evil. Hm, perhaps I should take the evil route as well. I always found evil as interesting. Glad you enjoyed.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'm a forest elf. I'm always in the woods. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

In my last story line I had brought an Evil Witch Queen and her minions in. There was a huge battle and other members joined in.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I just realized it cut off the end of my story somehow.....so continued from PG 20

As her feet touched the floor she noticed how large everything looked. As she went to turn she felt a strange tingling on her back. She suddenly felt a strong electric shock like feeling on her back and she shot into the air again. But this time was different. This time she was flying because of the small pair of pixie wings that had suddenly appeared on her very small little pixie body. “OH MY GOBLINS what has happened!!!” Martin tried to yell but it came out as a sweet tinkling musical sound.

The little purple pixie flew over and laughed “Figure this one out.” And with that she flew away still laughing.

edit on 6/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I assume you won? I must say that I wish there were films where evil one. Besides the Star Wars saga I mean.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Love it!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Haha!!
I thought your entry ended rather abruptly.. I'm glad I know what happened now, that's hilarious xD

Those pixies!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Nice to meet you too. Tennessee, must be nice. I just read your tale! Seems the entry prior to that one must have been quite a while ago seeing this is Shed 7. I must say I have so far enjoyed everyone's tale here.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAstaroth

I assume you won? I must say that I wish there were films where evil one. Besides the Star Wars saga I mean.

We were victorious, though many lives were lost, many more were saved. The fallen will forever be remembered and honored. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I could probably assume that none of the main characters died and thus perhaps a main character that is evil could remain undefeated?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I don't even think I said hello to Kaelci, Martin and Bird tonight. HELLO out there!!!!!!!

It's morning again. Oh no, have to get up early tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Yes! About films with evil winning!

I recently left work and am pursuing writing what I hope will be a publishable novel, in which I fully intend to allow evil to be the victors. We need more of this in novels and movies and such!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Of course none of the main characters died! We need them!
There will always be good and evil in real life and in our fantasy stories. Life is not always rainbows and lollipops. Why, what are you up to? LOL

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join