It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol, there is a store here and the baggers always push to take your food and items to the car for tips.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nope. Just there for now. She still needs a passport and visa to get here.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Okay, I'm gonna give sleep a shot!

I will NOT worry over ATS.

What will be will be, right?!

So...

In the extreme case that it disappears I suggest that we exchange (for those of us that haven't already) information that does not violate the T & Cs.

If I can make it until 4 am in the bed, I'll be here shortly after!

mwah

(hugs)

~Chirp

With my friend, hopefully, headed to dreamland!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Have a good and sweet night full of beautiful dreams! We will be awaiting you when you arise from your slumber.

Hugs!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If anyone wants to see something funny, check this post out. The guy in it isn't too bright lol. Warning, language.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Rest and have vivid dreams of cake!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonie
a reply to: Elfie
a reply to: Birdie

Not champagne, but my favourite wine

It will be a long time before any of it is readable! Though I have shared bits and pieces here and there (Here and in the short stories section, haha!) though most of that has been re-edited several times by now. I can't stop myself. I would work a lot faster if I didn't stop to edit until later when all is finished!

*shifty eyes* Since it's first draft and I'll end up re-editting the heck out of it!
(just what I've done today so far)

Gazing out across vibrant blues of the ocean, Marcus watched in barely concealed dismay as the remains of yet another boat washed up along the shore, ill-constructed and in pieces, no sign of the bodies that had once been on board. He had not been prepared for the wild currents of the rough seas, nor the inability of the people who would attempt the watery passage to this location… he had been a fool.

The ocean breeze swept through the long curls of his hair as he stood and stared over the horizon, the people who had survived their wild journeys worked tirelessly at his back, preparing the cliff-side cave that he had discovered long ago for the ritual that was to come. Many of the people had come by land rather than by sea, a long and tortuous journey either way they dared travel. Would one rather die by drowning out in the tumultuous waters of the angry ocean, or by the hands of the “righteous” crusaders that roamed the land? He would rather a watery death, he knew far too well what those mage hunters would do to those they captured, they were barely more sophisticated than simple bandits!

Unwanted visions of a young girl stripped of all possessions, battered, bloodied, and broken, hanging by the neck from the sturdy branch of a forest tree flashed into his mind and he quickly barricaded his thoughts to free himself of the horrific recollection. When he and his mages faced the daring trial that awaited them, no longer would evil reign over the beauty of this land! Those blessed with the blood would no longer fear the wrath of ill-informed villagers or the wanton desires of the Magisters who ruled their lives! An era of peace would wash over these lands and all that they knew would be redefined.

A glimmer of a smile crossed his face as he thought of the idyllic world that they would bring into being; it would be perfect.

Marcus turned from the churning ocean and swiftly made his way into the deep caverns that twisted unlikely inside the walls of the cliff. He had discovered this cave system many years ago after perusing numerous historical tomes, most of which now lay dusty and delicate after these many centuries, and having listened to the local folklore that varied from province to province.

‘twas said millennia ago when the Gods first came to these lands and bestowed their gifts upon the people, a Chosen had been declared! A mage Queen! In service to her King and to her Kingdom, she had vanquished a necromancer within the illusory caves by the oceans of Brazel… as Marcus strode along the cave’s corridors and admired the vibrant blue mushrooms that coated the stone walls, watching as they glowed brighter, a shimmering dust falling from each and every fungi, he knew that this was that cave. Time had passed, the bodies of the dead long decayed, but auras had remained… he would make his stand here.

edit on 21 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ahahahaha! I have to tell you about the friend I go out with on Tuesdays. Every time she asks for a senior discount, she asks if they want to see her ID. They always say no. Bahahaha! I mean, I'm sure to a kid that young, she looks old. It's usually a young cashier. I just ask for my senior discount and never ask if they need an ID. LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I remember seeing an elderly lady(let's say 60-85) and they wouldn't sell her a pack of cigarettes despite it being obvious she is over 21.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

WOW! Don't you edit a thing! That was awesome!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I'm a sucker for people(despite so many things I say and believe) and so I can't help but sympathize. This is an older man(not that old, but you know) and he is alone(according to his statement) and so it could be that this channel is a way of contact with the outside world. Perhaps I am looking too deeply at it, but that is what it made me think. Regardless an entertaining video. I am a sucker for people, despite pressing the big red button I want to hug all humans(unless they do something that makes me want otherwise) because I sympathize for them for perhaps no reason. And I shut up now.

edit on 21-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: Grammar

EDIT: PEOPLE not VIDEO ah my brain sometimes.
edit on 21-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Goodnight sweet Birdie! Dream of the magical shedlands and all the wondrous beings and adventures here.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

That was sweet! hugs!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm not sure it was. Did you see the video? It was a fine video. Ah, hearts should be made of stone, not this emotional crap. Ok I mean that in a way of humor, not exactly seriously.

HUGS!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That guy is crazy, lol. Don't try that at home is right!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc
I just can't imagine why anyone would not only vape one of the hottest peppers in the world but then go on to snort it and then rub it in his eye. It looked like it hurt but I couldn't help laughing.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
No kidding. Not if you value your health lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

That is awesome. Loved it!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I understand the humor of it and yet him being alone in his house. I could see it as a way to garner attention which he is trying to do for his channel I suppose. Again I could be looking too deeply. I have a soft spot for humans and perhaps other organisms.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I laughed too when all the Vape came out of his mouth. Then he does more. lol thanks Skid that was funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join