It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is a beautiful dress. I love dresses. Not for myself obviously
Hmm, perhaps something like that. You know, I saw a book with poems and stories all of faeries and wonderful pictures at a kid bookstore. Wish I got it...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Awwww, you are a sweet and wonderful Mom! I am sure you do everything in your power to protect your children and help them in every way possible. HUGS!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know somebody who can't watch it. The demon faces flashing on the screen freak him out too much. I was never scared of it. It just makes me laugh and laugh.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

That is a beautiful dress. I love dresses. Not for myself obviously
Hmm, perhaps something like that. You know, I saw a book with poems and stories all of faeries and wonderful pictures at a kid bookstore. Wish I got it...

Oh I love some kids books! They have wonderful illustrations or artwork that just blows your mind and some of the stories are pretty cool too.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Martin75
Oh yeah, I would have thought you were a guy with that other avatar. I almost chose a dragon for mine, but thought it was rather masculine and I am such a girly girl. LOL
I used to have this one.

Oh Gosh Night she's beautiful!

Here's my first one.

And #2

And where I go when I dream:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL some of it does seem funny now, but some of it is still spooky. Just knowing that evil things can lurk in the dark....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It was 40$!! If I had the money to use for that...and two more for 25$ each. Ah, but money...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I remember her! I think you have pulled her back out a time or two.

Chirp - I loved the little girl one...it was so cute

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You have had some really great ones! I really love the one you have now.

Yeah, my warrior one was really cool. I still have her in my collection of pics. I might use her again someday, but I grew so attached to this one I am using now.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Moon, check out a place online called AbeBooks. I have gotten so many books, even hard cover ones for like 3 bucks and no postage! Some are like new! There might be several of the same book, so read the description of the condition of the book before deciding which one to get. They have different prices of course and tons of new and really old books.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It has for my brief time here been obvious that the people here are extraordinarily kind and lovely. This site and this land(the Shedlands) is an amazing place. Can't say more. Hugs!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm going to check that out! Thanks for the info! The oldest book I have is from the 50s(I have a couple). Most are modern. Hmm, trying to get back into reading.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Thanks Night...We had a great day and night so far...We went shopping and I got some more adult coloring books...Man I have so many now..I so need to start doing some..But after I know if we got this trailer or not...Then after the wedding..So I will get to them all when ever..Again Thanks so Much...Love ya cuz..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I might still have one from the 1800's, not a kids book though.
I buy most of my books from that site and have never been disappointed. Sometimes I will find a great book in a second hand shop and then discover it's a series, so I go to that site and find the rest of the books there. Love it!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hiya CC! So glad you guys had a great Anniversary! I have some coloring books too, one is Angels, one is Faeries and the other with butterflies. I haven't colored a single page yet. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Be back in a bit. Going to try to make a story entry.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thank you so much..We had a GREAT day and night as well..I am about ready to watch a movie or what ever syx picks..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow, what is it? I have so many to read, but no mood for it...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I have a few colored for the bathroom..as they are all fishy things..and i would like to get some frames for them and get them hung in our new place still hoping we get it..if not i guess we stay here until we can get the loan..i have so many of these darn books not sure what i have any more..but i so need to start working on some...syx also bought him self some..not sure what he gots..i am sure they have dragons in them..lol...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good evening all..I have to ask this question so we can maybe get to meet every one..so i am just asking for you to send me a u2u for this ok..as i dont come here to much and hate back reading alot of the time...i would so love to meet every one here..I just need real names and place you live at then syx and i can maybe think of a place we all can meet at...This will have to be after our daughter gets married..and i get my teeth..so i am thinking around the end of august or first part of sept...so if would would please send this info...i am sure syx knows where alot of you are at...But I want to know so i can think better.....This will be so much fun if we all can meet...Thanks so much...

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join