It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lol, bacon is yummy, I agree smoking bacon would be as bad as smoking a roast beef sandwich

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
There was a cappuccino that I really liked but of the liquids Ocean Breeze was my favorite. It was a fruity mix with a hint of coconut. Now if I buy the pre-filled ones, Blu if my favorite, I really like the Cherry one. It's really nice and convenient but still just not a smoke. Paul's cousin smoke the non-nicotine just cause he likes the taste.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They have non nicotine? I might try one

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Molly is a bit more high brow than that. She just goes for disobedience.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What kind of dog is she?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Don't let anyone tell you that dogs can't be spiteful. I don't know what's got into my oldest one but she's being a brat. She took off earlier, only to come back an hour later. She just did it again. I found her under a trailer we use as a kennel and she wouldn't come out. She just laid there in a hole she'd dug and looked at me. I finally got her out. I wonder what I did to make her mad this time.

There must be a reason she is running off and hiding like that. Did someone piss her off? Is she sick of Mr. Pee man's stench? Maybe she is sick? Keep an eye on her.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello night shift! I forgot to share this earlier. It is something I bought for Mark as a stocking stuffer last Christmas.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I have to go outside to smoke at work so I keep the Blu handy for when it's too cold or the snow is too deep. LOL

ETA: That is beautiful!!!! I just LOVE dragons. I should get a few to put with my fairies.

edit on 6/20/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wow that is cool, I think SyxPak will love it too

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What you can't smoke inside the hospital?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

*waves* Hey Belinda!!!

How are you darling?

Bacon? Who mentioned bacon? Now I'm hungry.........

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bahahahaha, Martin, your comment in the DDOS attack thread cracked me up! LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have different windows open and am all over the place. I'm not trying to ignore anyone. Hugs!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You are being funny right? Please don’t tell me West Virginia is MORE strick on smokers. We have to walk completely OFF hospital grounds. That is visitors, workers, and patients really aren’t allowed to go unless they have a cool nurse….but OFF grounds.

a reply to: gimmefootball400
I don’t know if you saw….but we might be planning a meet up in TN if you are interested….4 hrs from me soooo 5 5 ½ from you?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lol, so you can't smoke inside the hospital or around it. Wow.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They need to understand what would happen. It would be like night of the living dead. LOL
People just walking around chanting
ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It would be strange to me to see people smoking INSIDE a hospital... it's supposed to be a sterile, sanitary place... LOL........... Isn't it? Right? I could be wrong? LOL.

Hello again!

Back from shopping

Miss Martin! I would love to hear some of the... grocery stories... hahaha.
As a former!!!!! (oh yeah, so happy to say that lol) retail worker.. I have allllll sorts of stories about funny customers

Hi Chooch!! *hugs*!!

I'm well thanks! After a few days of bleeeuurgh!! LOL. SOOOO glad that's over! I feel amazing right now. The best thing about being sick, you feel like a brand new person once you're better
How are you??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You can smoke around your hospital? We aren't even allowed to vape in our hospital. My office mate tried it but the type of fire alarm we had was set off. It was awful. We acted like we had been cleaning out an old server and a bunch of dust had set it off. It was hilarious.

When the alarm goes off everyone has to close their office door. Ours auto locks when you close it. So we are in there just working away when I hear someone at the door. I tell my "office mate" that it sounds like someone is trying to get in. When they pop the lock (don't know why they didn't just knock) I'm sitting at my desk typing away and 3 firemen are fighting to fit through the door. OMG, it was priceless.....

edit on 6/20/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
They need to understand what would happen. It would be like night of the living dead. LOL
People just walking around chanting
ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS ATS

Ahahahaha! I just got visuals of that!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I never heard of any hospitals here in the U.S. that allows smoking in the hospital. Even outside, they make you cross the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join