It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Did you design the flower bed? That is art!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks brother!

When you all finally find your new place, I'll come build you all one LOl!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I agree Q! Good morning, and how are you today? Is Your sunburn healed?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That would be a fine day! Fine day indeed!
(I might hold You to that one Bird!!)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am fine. The sunburn is almost healed, I spent most of the day Sunday on the beach, I used lots of Aloe Gator sun block. I did not reburn lol.

Your ok?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

At least You remembered to use the sun block Q! LOL!!

Yah, I'm fine here. Going to My Doc in a little while... Just a check up and Med refills...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
(From Page 104)

He spoke of the time when Young Yurk set fire to their hut. It was made of thatch and large leaves. It was very dry and a small ember rolled out of the fire and against the side of Their Hut. It caught fire instantly and the whole thing burned to the ground.

"Yes Father." The little male said. "I remember it well." He finished sadly. And with that He tossed the stick into the fire...

(Now...)

Night time came to The Shed and all it's inhabitants went in for the night. They all slept peacefully.

The next morning, the sun peeked up from the horizon line shining its beauty on the waters of the Accasian Ocean. It was a wonderful sight...

As the morning sun crept higher in the sky, Those from The Shed were waking up. They gathered around the fire pit outside holding cups of hot coffee and other beverages of choice, to help them wake further.

A small fire was soon burning away, warming Those around it.

"Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day..." Someone said sluggishly. "There are hardly any clouds in the sky..." They finished.

"Yes I think You may be right. However, did You see that odd colored cloud, waaaay out to the west? For a lone cloud, it's color and shape are, well odd, to say the least!" Drom said.

"You are the odd one Hun!" Tilla said playfully while bumping up against Drom's side.

"Funny." Drom said with a smile. "You haven't seen ODD yet!" He laughed.

Just then as everyone was watching the strange cloud, it began to come closer. It grew in size, not just because it was becoming more near the group, but indeed it grew larger!

Drom's statement of not seeing anything odd yet, might just be going to happen soon!

The colors were swirling now very rapidly and tendrils were beginning to sprout from all over the odd cloud. The winds began to pick up in strength and the air was soon colder, even near the fire.

The cloud was now very close to group of bewildered Shedlanders. "I am not liking this!" The Mother Ogre said. "The last time We saw such a sight, it brought..."

She couldn't even finish Her statement when all of the sudden a loud explosion and what sounded like hundreds of trumpets was heard!

As that happened, out of the Cloud came...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Did you design the flower bed? That is art!

Not art! LOL

Well, yes I had to submit a rough sketch and dimensions with the quotes on material to the director. She's very um...meticulous about things.

I had help with the unloading of the pavers but then I was on my own until the very last couple of shovels and I was saved...

I worked for a woman who was nouveau riche a few years back and somehow became 'in charge' of decorating and landscaping. When the bottom fell out of the real estate market, I decided to try a new profession.

As I got older, when I lived in Florida, and I ventured into the resort industry it was a weekly occurrence to change flowers, designs, etc. I miss it a little

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Great story!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You should open a design company, your work looks real clean and well groomed. (Not like a dog) You could call it Chirp's Design Mind! My friend does this and gets to work outdoors and makes a good living.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

LOL Thanx. Working on more of it now...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
(Continued from above)

...Out of the Cloud Came dozens of tiny flying disc shaped craft. They might have measured six inches across, at the most.

They flew in erradic circles around all those gathered at the fire near The Shed.

"What in the world are those?" Someone asked wide eyed and with mouth agape.

"Maybe You should have asked What world they came from!" CC said as she wiped the sleep from Her eyes walking up to the group of Shedders.

"That might be a good question CC. Although I am wondering WHY they are here!" Arnok, the Adult male Ogre, added to the conversation. "When they last came, they wreaked havok among all in Our Tribe! They destroyed most of Our huts. I didn't think They would ever return!" He finished with.

"That does not sound good. How did You rid yourselves of the menace?" CC asked.

"We didn't. After Their onslought, they simply flew away!" The young Ogre Yurk replied. "They did Their damage, and within ten minutes of Their arrival, They just flew off!" ...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
You should open a design company, your work looks real clean and well groomed. (Not like a dog) You could call it Chirp's Design Mind! My friend does this and gets to work outdoors and makes a good living.

Ahh, a dream for sure!

Someday, perhaps.

When my s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ time here is up...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Love it Syx!

Fantastic, thanks for that!

I was in need of a story...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

LOL You are welcome Bird! I just felt like doing a little writing!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Kaelci's Story Entry
Sighing heavily, Kaelci settled onto one of the lounges and closed her eyes. Nothing was as it should be! Sita had become malevolent, the forest was in darkness, nobody had been there to greet them in the Shed, and this strange squeaky pixie… it was all wrong! They needed to fix this, and soon.
Night's Story Entry
Pesky flew over to the other pixie and sat beside her after introducing herself to the other new arrivals. "So, what's your story? What's your name? Why are you a pixie, but not a pixie? How is that even possible? I'm all ears." Night Star laughed. "More like you're all mouth. Slow down, you don't want scare everyone away do you?" The new pixie smiled and waved before falling over and conking out." Pesky's eyes widened. "She's drunk as a skunk. I don't think we'll be getting much out of her for a while." She looked over to Kaelci. "Is she with you or did you meet here?"
Martin's Story Entry
Drego couldn’t understand what was keeping Martin. She said she was running in The Shed to let other’s know about the ghost ships. But Drego had run into Syx and knew that all was well. So what in the world was keeping her?
“Just wait until I get ahold of that girl! I will teach her discipline if it’s the last thing I do!” Drego grumbled as he headed off to The Shed.
When he got to the door it sounded like lots of their friends had returned. “Well that explains it. She has forgotten about me and is having a grand ol’ time”
Drego stomped into The Shed ready to tear into Martin. But he didn’t see her. He saw all kinds of the crew milling about but no Martin. As he looked around 4 of the resident pixies came flying up to him.
“Not now, not now! I can’t drink I need to find Martin!”
As one they all pointed to a pillow in the corner where a small, very disheveled pixie lay. Drool was coming from the corner of her mouth as loud snores rumbled from the little beast. “What is wrong with that pixie?” Drego asked, slowly walking closer. The closer he got the more familiar the pixie started to look. When he reached the pillow he gave the little pixie a poke with his finger.
Slowly one eye started to open, then closed quickly. Then both eyes opened fluttered and closed. Drego bent down and put his face right down in the pixie’s face and said “Boo!”
“ACK!” Martin promptly fell of the pillow. “What the heck! Drego! Oh my head, what is that buzzing sound and why is there a jack hammer in my head?”
“Why are you a pixie? And are you hungover?” Drego asked, loudly.
“Quit yelling!” Martin squeaked and then grabbed her head “Oh dear, what poison have I been given?”
Drego started chanting under his breath. Martin couldn’t understand what he was saying but it sounded like a spell.
The tingling she had felt the night before started again and she shot up into the air. Drego continued to chant and Martin continued to fly.
“Well you’ve done it good this time Martin” Drego said “It seems my magic doesn’t work on pixie magic. Now maybe you would like to explain to all of us exactly what happened?”
“There is nothing to explain!” Martin huffed “I came looking for my friends and that rotten pixie turned me into…into….well….a pixie! At least your magic seems to have found my voice.” Martin plopped back down on her pillow. “Now what are we gonna do? I’m NOT going to stay this way! Am I?” Martin started to cry but quickly realized that pixies cry sugar water and that is just a sticky mess. “URG!”

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Bahahaha!

Sugar water! LOL

Fun story Jess and Kaelci!

Can't wait to see where this goes!

Gosh, everyone's got the writing fever today!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Loved the story Syx.....Aliens!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Awesome entry Jess! I love it!!!
YAh little aliens. I will have them dispatched soon, most likely, I didn't want to have them interfere with any other story lines. I figured if they are here, then gone soon, it will work out... LOL!!

HAy gang, I have to leave for My doc appt... prob be back later.

Have a great day everyone!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Damn, your on a roll. Nice!

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join