It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pedophile Received 22 Life Sentences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

A 30-year-old Briton Richard Huckle sentenced to 22 life terms for pedophilia. (Reported in The Guardian). He pleaded guilty to 71 act of sexual abuse of children aged six months to 12 years. The crimes Huckle committed happened in Malaysia over a six year period from 2006/2012. The pedophile from Kent, was making a living with photography, posing as a devout Christian, a philanthropist and patron. Under the guise of teacher of English, driven by humanistic considerations, he worked in boarding schools for the poor in Malaysia, where he molested children. The police were able to identify 23 victims of Huckle, although the real number of victims judging by his diary, is much higher.
What a despicable animal this guy is, to prey on young children from under privileged backgrounds and he was writing a book titled "a guide for pedophiles".
rushincrash.com...
edit on 6.7.2016 by Kandinsky because: Turned the volume down in the title (No caps-lock)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
recieved like 22-23 life sentences but will serve a min of 23 years? only in britain can you basicly walk for a crime like that.shocking.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Good, however I think just 1 life sentence until it rots away to nothing is good enough - it's not like he's a cat where is has multiple lives racked-up just waiting to be reincarnated back into the same body and prison cell innit??

I've never been able to figure out this multiple-life-sentencing thing......the way I see it is that once you're dead, you're worm food, any sentence beyond that for the corpse is meaningless. A deterrent for the living maybe??

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
recieved like 22-23 life sentences but will serve a min of 23 years? only in britain can you basicly walk for a crime like that.shocking.

I'm not saying he isn't getting off easy or that I feel for the guy or anything... but if it's a minimum of 23 years then 23 years is the LEAST amount of time he could spend in prison, right? That doesn't sound like the guy is 'walking' to me. Twenty three years. A year for each life sentence? Sure. It could have been worse. It probably should be worse than just 20 years, which I think is what 'life in prison' often means. I believe I heard that somewhere anyway. Still... it isn't just 'walking'. The guy isn't going in for a couple of years. It's a couple of decades.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
hes 30,he got 23 life sentences and has to do a min of 23 years for 23 life sentences? which i guarantee he,ll walk as soon as hes done minimum then he,ll walk and get picked up again for ruining someone elses life,this is where americas laws shud kick in as when they say life they mean life,britain should take note.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111978/pg

"The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ ... The use of ALL-CAPS is reserved for the ATS administration to make its ... I'm pleased that the mods are on the ball with ..."

All caps thread titles reserved...just sayin'!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well i'm just saying.....In posting new threads it states post heading EXACTLY as in the article it's taken from. Maybe some adjustment is needed to rules....

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'd rather see hm get 22 consecutive death sentences. Right to the brink, then back, and repeat.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Agree, and when he is doing his repeat's, other inmates will never allow him to be mentally released from his crimes. The bastard should be in solitary confinement for life, but of course he wont be.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They should molest him to death.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

His own parent's begged the police to come and take him away after they found out what he had done, I agree with the lady in the gallery whom shouted that 22 death sentences would not be enough for this soulless animal.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

Only in the EU.

Its the EU that gave us mandatory minimums.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Solitary, maybe, if they can't just execute him. Really that sort ought to just be put down. Yeah, I get a little impatient when it comes to scumbags that target kids. Can't help it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

if he is guilty just cut off his balls and let the victims and family members do it

new topics

top topics

join