It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos live @ UC San Diego 6-6-16 10PM EST - The Chalkening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Great Q&A, his comments on the relationship between gay men and lesbians was brilliant.

But it's so true. I have good friends that work at gay clubs and homosexuals in my extended family and I know their positions. Lesbians hate gay men and gay men hate lesbians....

but, i will say, lipstick lesbians get along with gay men better than butch lesbians get along with gay men..... i feel like there is a dialogue that needs to be opened about that subject.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD- Milo Yiannopolous 2016

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He's spot on with what he said about Bernie vs Hillary. Hillary is 4 more years of Obama, like duh, and Bernie brings the feminists, BLM, and the rest of the radical left with him to the White House.

Trump 2016!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"Political correctness has become organized lying" ~ Milo Yiannopolous 2016

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good show. The Q&A is always the best part of his events.

Next event will be at E3 in LA on June 14th. The topic will cover the Gamergate controversy and it's effect on the gaming community. MAGA!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Next event will be at E3 in LA on June 14th. The topic will cover the Gamergate controversy and it's effect on the gaming community. MAGA!

That, should be a good one!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Now if that comes off, it WILL be something to see.

Considering their reaction over how the email that dared to disagree that some Halloween costumes were intended to be hurtful cultural appropriation.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I look forward to that one. Gamergate was such a nothing of a controversy. Who cares what the characters in videogames look like and are?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I look forward to that one. Gamergate was such a nothing of a controversy. Who cares what the characters in videogames look like and are?

People who either have ,nothing better to do or have a serious delusion and really think that fantasy=reality

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This is a video made about Milo the day after his speech by a known vlogger.

A few things I would like to point out if you don't already know what this guy is.

1) He is a bisexual (this is only important because Milo is Gay and I think that plays a part in this guy's triggering.
2) He is a garbage person because he verbally assaults people for a "living" and for some crazy reason people praise him for it.

Anyway...

Here is a link to an article that breaks down the typical twitter trash talk so you don't have to.

Milo Vs Onision
edit on 8-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am starting to think that if Trump wins, he ought to tap Milo for press secretary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join