It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Human Cloning Happening

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So.. I really like Freemn, doesn't mean I agree with everything he says but I really like the alternative perspectives he puts out there. He really knows his cult knowledge as well.

Elite Cloning Egyptian Pharaohs DNA – Freeman Fly

Freeman shares his idea that Micheal Jackson is a clone and Obama is clone. He posits that there is an elite cloning system thats being used to clone Egyptians and other elite characters using their DNA.

Epic interview with Freeman. Discussing Time Travel, Pharaohs reborn via cloning, now in positions of power, Corporate Symbolism, Magick in Media, Aleister Crowley, Thule Society, Luciferianism, Satanism, The Mark of the Beast, 666, ET's, LAM and more...

Great episode please listen and comment. Do not comment without listening.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Should anyone in these forums not believe it hasn't already been done ... they need to turn in their ATS membership credentials.

The very nature of humans dictates it has already been done. probably off in some remote corner of the world. But, mad scientists always come up with budget.

-Cheers
and congrats on the new job.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah.... I'm not sure about the MJ or Obama stuff in the OP.... but I firmly believe that a human being has been cloned and brought full term. What was done with it after it was born is anybody's guess.

I also suspect that somewhere out there, a chimera has been born.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I read a news report somewhere a few years ago that the Chinese successfully cross-bred humans with rabbits using genetic engineering and brought the embryos to term before terminating them.

If this stuff is going on above board, imagine the stuff we don't know about.

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy

10 Insane Cases of Genetic Engineering

edit on 6-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

thanks

what do you think about his ideas about Obama being a clone of Akhenaten?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I read a news report somewhere a few years ago that the Chinese successfully cross-bred humans with rabbits using genetic engineering and brought the embryos to term before terminating them.

If this stuff is going on above board, imagine the stuff we don't know about.

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy

10 Insane Cases of Genetic Engineering

Yeah.

It reminds me of the mythology in my family. My great uncle was an engineer for Bell Labs in the 50's and 60's and he used to tell my family way back in the 70's about cell phones and engines smaller than the head of a pin

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Cloning is illegal in the US and imagine in most countries but isn't China working on it? I think I saw headlines about it, maybe not.

Either way, illegal or not, that won't stop the gov't and elitists from trying.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i know for a fact no one has listened to the episode.

i left out a lot of info for a reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

There wouldn't be laws against it unless people were doing it. Honestly, it's not that difficult of a process. As far as Obama and MJ? Your trying to say that they spent all that time and money to clone an ancient pharaoh, groom and raise him for the presidency, so that he could implement Obamacare? Seems a bit far fetched.

Next week there will be 27 threads of people claiming to be clones.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Thats because you said it makes the claim that MJ and obama are clones. Why would they be clones?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I dont know why do the elite do half of what they do?

They are deranged psychopaths with nothing else to spend their money on.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Why would anyone want to waste their time doing so, after you've made ridiculous statements like Obama and Michael Jackson are clones of Egyptians?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Uh, Obama a Clone of Ahkhenaten? Really? Has this guy seen paintings/sculptures of Ahkhenaten? No imo President Barrack Obama is not a clone . . . Especially of the aforementioned possibly Human Alien hybrid Pharaoh. Wow, I'm out.
edit on 6-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Accidental post before it was ready

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As long there is a prospect of making money, someone, somewhere will be working to make it possible.
edit on 662016 by TheWorldIsYours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I remember hearing about that as well. It makes one wonder what else is going on in Dexters Laboratory deep beneath the earth. It's creepy to say the least.

But if they crossed a nun with a rabbit, would they call it a habit?

sorry little joke a bit out to left field.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I did. It was really long too. Everyone else is a cheater

They should listen to it. Its real good. These topics he discusses are some I looked into in depth some years ago

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

thanks

what do you think about his ideas about Obama being a clone of Akhenaten?
Id like to see all members of the Obama family DNA tested.
What are the scars on Obamas head? All around his head. And why does the one one the back of his head on the right side look like an alien Gray? What did someone do to him? Shorten his elongated head?. Yes he looks like a dead ringer of Akenaten,but he also looks like Mohammad Subuh Sumihadiwojojo

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

There wouldn't be laws against it unless people were doing it. Honestly, it's not that difficult of a process. As far as Obama and MJ? Your trying to say that they spent all that time and money to clone an ancient pharaoh, groom and raise him for the presidency, so that he could implement Obamacare? Seems a bit far fetched.

Next week there will be 27 threads of people claiming to be clones.
Thats only one facet. The goal is to initiate a one world government to enslave humanity

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

nobody else says what Freemn says.

He's really either on the cutting edge or totally crazy.

His knowledge of cult (i wont call it occult anymore) is on freaking point, consistently.

I think the guy is tuned in.

Now with topics like this i dont know what to believe but you know what ive learned in my life?

anything is possible, especially after all the UFO encounters ive had.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Cloning has probably happened a ways before. Manipulation of that is probably happening already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join